What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Data from old hdd not showing up on new hdd after being transferred by pc

R

RockL79

Reaction score
Sin$
I recently flashed a new hdd on my 360 to replace my old hdd that was dying and am having problems restoring my old data. I restored partition 2 from the old drive and formatted it in the 360, however when I try to transfer my content on partition 3 it doesnt show up on the console. Everything shows as 0kb and im unable to access it. However, despite that the console recognizes that the files are there because about 100gb of storage is taken off the drive (which is the amount of stuff I had on the old drive). Is there a way I can fix this or am I out of luck? Also should mention this console has not been modded, its stock other than the new hdd

S7_Kewizzle

S7_Kewizzle

Developer Kitchen Manager
Programmer Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I recently flashed a new hdd on my 360 to replace my old hdd that was dying and am having problems restoring my old data. I restored partition 2 from the old drive and formatted it in the 360, however when I try to transfer my content on partition 3 it doesnt show up on the console. Everything shows as 0kb and im unable to access it. However, despite that the console recognizes that the files are there because about 100gb of storage is taken off the drive (which is the amount of stuff I had on the old drive). Is there a way I can fix this or am I out of luck? Also should mention this console has not been modded, its stock other than the new hdd
I'd suggest doing it all manually

Top Bottom
Login
Register