What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Dashlaunch just blackscreens

P

pbacorey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After a long reprieve, I'm attempting to update my console and put it back online.

Have gotten through updating dash and the such, but now, after updating dashlaunch to 3.19, all I get is a black screen.

Current dash is 17526

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

R

Reckfullies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So does it boot then give a black screen or does it not boot at all?

First thing I would check is the launch.ini. Try bypassing it with either the eject button or a usb with a clean launch.ini

P

pbacorey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the response...

The console boots, but when I attempt to go into Dashlaunch, it blackscreens and never boots into it. Think maybe the launch.ini?

So does it boot then give a black screen or does it not boot at all?

First thing I would check is the launch.ini. Try bypassing it with either the eject button or a usb with a clean launch.ini

Sorry...the more I thought about it, maybe what I said was a bit ambiguous.

The console boots to the dashboard just fine. I just cannot access Dashlaunch. When I go into the Dashlaunch folder, Installer, then the default.xex, it blackscreens and never boots into it.

Thanks for the response...

The console boots, but when I attempt to go into Dashlaunch, it blackscreens and never boots into it. Think maybe the launch.ini?

R

Reckfullies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh ok.

It might be the launch.ini, try renaming or deleting it and see if that works.

If it doesn't, try getting a different download of dashlaunch. You might have downloaded a bad version somehow.

Top Bottom
Login
Register