What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion Dashlaunch can load more file formats then just xex

OvaKill

OvaKill

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I did some tests cuz I was bored last night

and found out that if you build a xex with a different extestion instead of the .xex format and set it as a plugin it will still load that file

ex "NativeTrainer.SlipStreamLive"

& it will still open the menu

I tried
.dll
.xsc
.csc
.SlipStreamLive
.sco
.****

& they all worked

not sure if anybody knew this but here is a TUT

build your solution in VS 2010

go to Properties

then go to Xbox 360 Image Conversion

& change the Output File $(OutDir)NativeTrainer.xsx > to this >

$(OutDir)NativeTrainer.SlipStreamLive "any File format you want you can even make up a format"
1447530831.13776369.png

Compile the Solution install as a Plugin & play the Game it's set up for & enjoy using mods in a different format

1447530936.88135825.png

XeXLosSantos

XeXLosSantos

MALK
Reaction score
Sin$
I did some tests cuz I was bored last night

and found out that if you build a xex with a different extestion instead of the .xex format and set it as a plugin it will still load that file

ex "NativeTrainer.SlipStreamLive"

& it will still open the menu

I tried
.dll
.xsc
.csc
.SlipStreamLive
.sco
.****

& they all worked

not sure if anybody knew this but here is a TUT

build your solution in VS 2010

go to Properties

then go to Xbox 360 Image Conversion

& change the Output File $(OutDir)NativeTrainer.xsx > to this >

$(OutDir)NativeTrainer.SlipStreamLive "any File format you want you can even make up a format"
1447530831.13776369.png

Compile the Solution install as a Plugin & play the Game it's set up for & enjoy using mods in a different format

1447530936.88135825.png
Wait so we can use XSC menus in GTA online without the xex script bypass?

OvaKill

OvaKill

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait so we can use XSC menus in GTA online without the xex script bypass?
Not sure I just figured this out by just messing around with code using VS 2010

haven't tried any script menus as I don't use them & I don't have a source to a xsc script menu to test this out

XeXLosSantos

XeXLosSantos

MALK
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure I just figured this out by just messing around with code using VS 2010

haven't tried any script menus as I don't use them & I don't have a source to a xsc script menu to test this out
Would there be any possible way of making this work to load the handling.meta for GTA v as a plugin?

OvaKill

OvaKill

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Would there be any possible way of making this work to load the handling.meta for GTA v as a plugin?
Not sure Iv'e only compiled xexs and just changed the extestion on it to a different format

it may work if you set it up right haven't had much time in researching this stuff yet

Chr0m3 x MoDz

TEIR1plus2

TEIR1plus2

VIP
VIP
Hidden Devils
Frame In Gold Programmer A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Renaming the extension doesn't make it a different format, you can have the project name your product whatever, it will be compiled as the settings dictate though.. Dashlaunch will only load xex LIBRARY formats. Meaning the project has to be compiled as an xex library. Might be able to load dll's intended and compiled for xbox but I don't have the time to test.

Devient

Devient

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Renaming the extension doesn't make it a different format, you can have the project name your product whatever, it will be compiled as the settings dictate though.. Dashlaunch will only load xex LIBRARY formats. Meaning the project has to be compiled as an xex library. Might be able to load dll's intended and compiled for xbox but I don't have the time to test.
Yeah, you're correct, and it will load DLL's compiled with the proper settings as well.

Top Bottom
Login
Register