• Thread starter Cloud Nine
  • Start date
  • Views 315
Cloud Nine

Echoes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When does it come out and will it fix the jags and turn them offline for good...options?

Sliim

Sliim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When does it come out and will it fix the jags and turn them offline for good...options?
It will not allow them to get back on LIVE unless another bypass again which is very possible but tiresome work. They will not be offline for good as there will always be a way around.

Deadpool

Deadpool

Politically Incorrect
Retired
Lifetime
Fabled Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
we don't know when it will happen, maybe in a few weeks, there is no way to tell, and most likely it will stop jtags form being able to be online, that is until they find another way how to get them back online. :biggrin:

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Your an idiot, it will come out when it comes out.
2. this is like the third thread I have seen that has been posted about the update, stop posting about the update. If you want your JTAG/RGH online, figure out how to get past the security yourself.

Cloud Nine

Echoes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Your an idiot, it will come out when it comes out.
2. this is like the third thread I have seen that has been posted about the update, stop posting about the update. If you want your JTAG/RGH online, figure out how to get past the security yourself.

Chill out douche I was asking simple questions. I never said anything about trying to get pass the update I just wanted to see if there were any speculations on when it was coming out no need to be a complete f***

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Chill out douche I was asking simple questions. I never said anything about trying to get pass the update I just wanted to see if there were any speculations on when it was coming out no need to be a complete ****
Yes there is a reason, when on the same page as this thread, there is another thread with the same name just about. Read up before spam posting things that are asked 24/7. No need to flame me calling me a ****. you need to chill.

Top Bottom
Login
Register