• Thread starter Realiityy
  • Start date
  • Views 590
Realiityy

Realiityy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo guys, I've been looking around on the net and I've been seeing that there is going to be an update on november the 4th I think, is it true that MS are going to ban consoles for having modded theme's are gamer pics?
And also how long would you say it would take to make a new freeboot dashboard for JTAGged consoles? And if so will the update be availible to people who are not premium?

Degree

Degree

T R A P S O U L
Retired
MotM Fabled Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
My god, im tired of this new dash s***.

lol
laugh.gif

Realiityy

Realiityy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Well its getting old and people are asking dumb questions, Oh I also forgot to add that with the update microsoft will allow the option for unsigned content. /sarcasm

grow up. if your not gonna post a proper response dont at all.

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
quit posting this new dash s*** everyone knows all your useless info this has been going no all week!

Sol Invictus

scopen4

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
grow up. if your not gonna post a proper response dont at all.

If you opened your god damn eyes you would know that there are 3 more threads similiar to this, so if anyone is to grow up it is you, because you obviously cant use the search
feature.

D3xter

D3xter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo guys, I've been looking around on the net and I've been seeing that there is going to be an update on november the 4th I think, is it true that MS are going to ban consoles for having modded theme's are gamer pics?
And also how long would you say it would take to make a new freeboot dashboard for JTAGged consoles? And if so will the update be availible to people who are not premium?

Well, to answer your question...no one knows yet. The new dashboard hasn't been confirmed so everything at this point is speculation. And I have no idea about how long a new Freeboot would take.

Realiityy

Realiityy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If you opened your god damn eyes you would know that there are 3 more threads similiar to this, so if anyone is to grow up it is you, because you obviously cant use the search
feature.
I can, I had about 4 questions. Why would I look up 4 different threads when I can just ask the support section, your comments have been irrelevant in this post. If you trying to help people in the support section, I suggest you should do it in the right manner, if you hate seeing people asking about this, don't leave comments in the post and let some people who generally want to help answer the questions.

Well, to answer your question...no one knows yet. The new dashboard hasn't been confirmed so everything at this point is speculation. And I have no idea about how long a new Freeboot would take.

Thanks man for the comment, I get what you mean. +rep.

mirGantrophy

xGrim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
gamerpics, MAYBE. if it was an injection. but dashboard themes, I HIGHLY doubt.

Top Bottom
Login
Register