• Thread starter Jimmybones
  • Start date
  • Views 534
J

Jimmybones

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys,
can anyone clarify this for me. i came across a trinity motherboard with dash 17489 the latest, it was recently connected to xbox live and updated. anyways, i wanted to install a CR4 chip, the soldering was good, i created the ECC image and wrote it, cr4 box was checked out as well as rgh2 but when i try to get it to boot xell, the green light on the chip never comes on. i try another chip of the same kind and nothing. rechecked everything and the same. i took back to the retail nand and it works fine. anyways i came across a post that said if it was updated to the newest dash it was no longer glitchable, can anyone with experience confirm this for me, thank you.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys,
can anyone clarify this for me. i came across a trinity motherboard with dash 17489 the latest, it was recently connected to xbox live and updated. anyways, i wanted to install a CR4 chip, the soldering was good, i created the ECC image and wrote it, cr4 box was checked out as well as rgh2 but when i try to get it to boot xell, the green light on the chip never comes on. i try another chip of the same kind and nothing. rechecked everything and the same. i took back to the retail nand and it works fine. anyways i came across a post that said if it was updated to the newest dash it was no longer glitchable, can anyone with experience confirm this for me, thank you.

17489 is Glitchable. Every dashboard after 17489 will also be glitchable.

The only thing I can think of is that you didn't set the correct Dip Settings.

Upload pictures of your soldering.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys,
Post pics of the install please. Pretty sure I know what's wrong.

J

Jimmybones

Reaction score
Sin$
HuskerHeaven i really need your help. I've trying to load photos straight from my iphone to no avail so you could see my soldering, i dont't think there 's the problem. can you help me on how to get those to you

D

Deleted member 777936

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
Sin$
HuskerHeaven i really need your help. I've trying to load photos straight from my iphone to no avail so you could see my soldering, i dont't think there 's the problem. can you help me on how to get those to you
Use imgur.com to upload them, then just press the image button in the post hotbar, and input the image link.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, like stated above upload to imgur and use the links. As well, if you can tag me using the "@" symbol, it helps notify me.

Top Bottom
Login
Register