What's new

Solved Dash not loading (XBLSLiberty)

Swayy321

Swayy321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello. I can't get the dashboard to load. I boot up my console and it goes past the Xbox screen and loads the dashboard and it just keeps loading and loading. I'm trying to use XBLSLIBERTY for my server, everything was fine last night, but my time ran out overnight. I've already put a new launch.ini on it and it still didn't work. I also press the eject button after I press the power button and that doesn't do anything. Still just shows me the loading thing. My plugins are xbdm, XBLSLiberty, SkyAcro 5.5 (GTA menu), and in the #5 spot is XDRPC.

XeGooch

XeGooch

RGH/Jtag Seller!
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello. I can't get the dashboard to load. I boot up my console and it goes past the Xbox screen and loads the dashboard and it just keeps loading and loading. I'm trying to use XBLSLIBERTY for my server, everything was fine last night, but my time ran out overnight. I've already put a new launch.ini on it and it still didn't work. I also press the eject button after I press the power button and that doesn't do anything. Still just shows me the loading thing. My plugins are xbdm, XBLSLiberty, SkyAcro 5.5 (GTA menu), and in the #5 spot is XDRPC.
Okay. Put an blank launch.ini on an usb plug it into your console and boot it up. See if that works. If not if you got a transfer cable connected to you PC and download Xport 360 and remove the plugins. That will work.

Swayy321

Swayy321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay. Put an blank launch.ini on an usb plug it into your console and boot it up. See if that works. If not if you got a transfer cable connected to you PC and download Xport 360 and remove the plugins. That will work.
Still does the same thing

SlothMods

SlothMods

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
try turning the console off then right when you turn it on hit the eject button then let it boot to the dash if it works delete the launch.ini and put a new one on

XeGooch

XeGooch

RGH/Jtag Seller!
Reaction score
Sin$
yes my time ran out, and i want to get more time. but it wont boot. how can i keep liberty? 

i did, i didn't work
Okay put the balck .ini on and boot console. Take off all the plugins and reboot see if it works. Im thinking one of your plugins are abd and making your consoel not boot.

Swayy321

Swayy321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay put the balck .ini on and boot console. Take off all the plugins and reboot see if it works. Im thinking one of your plugins are abd and making your consoel not boot.
i took off all plugins except xbdm, and liberty, and now after the xbox logo it is stuck in a boot loop. I re downloaded liberty.ini and xbdm.ini

XBLSLiberty

XBLSLiberty

Owner of XBLSLiberty
Reaction score
Sin$
Top Bottom
Login
Register