What's new

Darksiders HELP

• Thread starter kageshinobi420
  • Start date
  • Views 1,566
K

kageshinobi420

Reaction score
Ya im trying to mod my save and its annoying, i started a new game because my old save got deleted accidentally and im trying to mod my save using the darksiders mod tool folder (unpack and repack-up). It does health,chaos, sword maxed. But it wont let me max my harvester it says "Not Found" and thats weird because i used "The Hollow Lord" code to get it. Im real early in the game just when you can actually buy the sycth the regular one from vulgrim for 1000 souls, buy it than upgrade with the code. Get the harvester save, take save on2 PC and mod it everything good until i get to the harvester button and it says not found (IDK HELP ME). I've deleted my save and restarted with update 2 game applied didnt work. Than for the hell of it i cleared the cache on the 360, modded the save and loaded it with out the update disconnected from live and still nothing.
And another question when i modded the souls with the tool i had like 999999 souls and yet i couldnt buy bane, or weapons master, both you can get from the beginning. I've deleted my save and restarted with update 2 game applied didnt work. Than for the hell of it i cleared the cache on the 360, modded the save and loaded it with out the update disconnected from live and still nothing. Please can ssome1 explain these weird issues im having thanks

[mod]Only bump once every 48 hours. -iMoses[/mod]

K

kageshinobi420

Reaction score
bump, i really need help can some 1 explain this 2 me thanks

K

kageshinobi420

Reaction score
HELLO ANYONE HELP DONT JUST CLICK AND READ AND DONT REPLY I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW 30 views and no answer WTF you dont answer questions of new people wthsomeone just answer the damn question its really not that hard

K

kageshinobi420

Reaction score
wow i cant get any1 to help with this. O WELL BUMP HELP ME

K

kageshinobi420

Reaction score
wow this site sucks you ask for help and it falls on deaf ears, guess i gotta stick to game-tut.com

Top Bottom