What's new

Xbox One Dark Souls III

ExGamer

ExGamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought Dark souls 3 yesterday, I think it's one of the hardest games I've ever played. I'm playing as a sorcerer and was wondering if anyone has any tips for me? What equipment I should aim to get?

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Bought Dark souls 3 yesterday, I think it's one of the hardest games I've ever played. I'm playing as a sorcerer and was wondering if anyone has any tips for me? What equipment I should aim to get?
I've never played the game but I was thinking about getting it. I heard it was made to punish it's players. Good luck Let me know how it goes.

ExGamer

ExGamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never played the game but I was thinking about getting it. I heard it was made to punish it's players. Good luck Let me know how it goes.
It's the hardest game I've ever played. The more you die, The more chance you've got of defeating the enemy because you know its movements and attack style.

Right, after the tutorial you first your very first boss, The first boss shows how tough the game can be.

xIIJazza

xIIJazza

Collecting gym badges.®
Free Hoster Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Best tip, dodge and roll consistently. Be careful of your stamina drain. Unfortunately I've not played as a sorcerer but I'd imagine just focus on staffs and stuff. Give it a quick google the best layout for a sorcerer :smile:.

The game is infuriating at times but it makes for a really good game. Remember the names Pontiff and Dancer.

Last edited:
VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
End of the Year 2015 Stickied A Milli
Reaction score
I've got every achievement in the game, what do you need to know ExGamer ExGamer ?

Top Bottom