• Hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C

Code of the Sith

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Sin$
So, I played both Dark Souls 1 & 2, and comparing Scholar of the First Sin to 1 & 2, I honestly feel they improved it a crap ton. Firstly it feels and looks more like a Dark Souls 1, Secondly the new enemy placements make the game feel much more alive (Like the guardian dragon in Heides Tower of Flame, and the troll/ogre near the Crestfallen Retreat Bonfire,) and my last point is that the game has A LOT more contrast between light and areas that are supposed to be dark and mysterious.

Hawkman

Hawkman

The Winged Warrior!
Reaction score
Sin$
Scholar of the First Sin is a lot more easier from 1 & 2....
Stop saying that! :mad: This is the 3rd Dark Souls SOTFS thread you said that on. I'm not a flamer till I see a fire. :devil: So stop and DS SOTFS isn't DS1 or DS2 it is its own experience and I find it just as difficult as Dark Souls 2 and almost feels like a new game.

CreepAchu

CreepAchu

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I was kinda upset at all the enemys.

I understand they had more room to work with, but they could have usef the most talked about things. 1 was, false difficulty. I enjoyed both games, making new characters, trying new things. In DkS1, their were few occasions of being over welmed in enemies. Ex-Running through the area of the Covetous Demon, or Demon Ruins. (They aren't tough, but in numbers they hurt fast) Starting fresh in DkS2 going to the 1st ladder of forest of fallen giants, Arrow guy, an about 3 enemies that agro.on you. Its not bad, easy to handel. Saw someone do it on X1, triple the enemies it looked like. Heided tower of flames, i thought it was fine as it was, on X1 i didnt mind those knights sitting around i like them there. Felt like a well done place. I forget some other places but, a lot.didnt need the number of enemies they throw at you. Like NG+ when you begin. Saw the falconers, took one step an i was hit from all sides with eagles, them they came close an tracked hit me all over as more falcons hit me. Had to not move an kill them one by one with arrows really (or at least the one ot two behind me before i went into melee) Then 2 red phantoms drop(i think, maybe 1) My point, i still love the game, cant wait to get it. Just their want for being "hard" kinda went over board, an with that greed. Left it to just putting more enemies down rather then planning out a goid way to challenge a player. My favorite spot was the forest or anor londo, the giants didnt fight unless you attacked or got to close, or the chests that were olaced placed behind letting you know, you might have beat the visible enemy. Danger lurks no matter how safe or satisfied you felt. Anyway ill be dropping $60 on it when i get the chance. Still my most played game

Last edited:
Hawkman

Hawkman

The Winged Warrior!
Reaction score
Sin$
I was kinda upset at all the enemys.

I understand they had more room to work with, but they could have usef the most talked about things. 1 was, false difficulty. I enjoyed both games, making new characters, trying new things. In DkS1, their were few occasions of being over welmed in enemies. Ex-Running through the area of the Covetous Demon, or Demon Ruins. (They aren't tough, but in numbers they hurt fast) Starting fresh in DkS2
I didn't read a thing you said. I'm too busy idolizing your sig. :tongue:

C

Code of the Sith

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Sin$
This thread changed very drastically very fast

Top Bottom
Login
Register