Solved Dark Smoke v4 glitch?

• Thread starter JacksThings
  • Start date
  • Views 531
J

Pier2012

"Valar Morghulis"
Reaction score
Can anyone else jump forward? I can only jump on the spot, so whenever I try to jump while moving it just stops and jumps. Also it doesn't let me in cars sometimes, i keep pressing Y but it just freezes my character in place until I start running.

Anyone else having these problems?

D

DatBoiJay53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone else jump forward? I can only jump on the spot, so whenever I try to jump while moving it just stops and jumps. Also it doesn't let me in cars sometimes, i keep pressing Y but it just freezes my character in place until I start running.

the jumping thing happens to me all the time. i just clear all objects from the area and then i can run and jump,but then about 5 minutes later i can only jump in one spot so i gotta clear all objects from the area again

A

AvExiLLuZionZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car glitch one sounds like you might have Smart Protection on. Try taking it off and then entering a car.

T

Truper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

the jumping thing happens to me all the time. i just clear all objects from the area and then i can run and jump,but then about 5 minutes later i can only jump in one spot so i gotta clear all objects from the area again

The car glitch one sounds like you might have Smart Protection on. Try taking it off and then entering a car.

I have the same problem with jumping in one place deleting the nearest objects dose help I found that if u jump up this little red ball is sticking out now idk if that's the problem but when u delete objects near u it seems to fix it so I'm assuming its that magic ball :smile:

now I agree with AvExiLLuZionZz the Smart protection may be on :smile:

also I just notice this tonight anyone have Teleport to someone and have your screen freeze? jw :smile: other then that Greats mods now only if I can figure how to protect my self from kidnappers o_O !

J

Pier2012

"Valar Morghulis"
Reaction score
I never really use smart protection, it's only happened a few times though; when I have been playing for a while.

T

Truper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never really use smart protection, it's only happened a few times though; when I have been playing for a while.
are u running any other menu then Dark smokes?

T

Truper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1st make sure none of them have smart protection on and 2nd if there all off and that keeps happening delete all nearby objects and if that dose not work I have no clue :frown:

Top Bottom