What's new

Unsolved Dark matter glitch ban ?

• Thread starter Marvellss
  • Start date
  • Views 681
M

Marvellss

Reaction score
I've recently gotten prestige master as my kd is high i didn't want to go for the dark matter! So what i did was i glitched it from weapon variants has anybody been ban for this or would i be expecting a ban sometime soon my stats hasn't changed at all please let me know if im going to get reset on my main account ?

C

CaptainNachoLuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No its only a glitch. Relax bro ^^

P

Premium 308

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol you can be banned for doing any glitch intentionally, doesn't matter how big or small it is. But something like that won't put you on there radar

F

FainT AquA

Reaction score
How do you do the dark matter glitch?

P

Premium 308

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PLZ shut up they are fix it but no ban anyone 

not*
I know they won't ban him for that lol I'm just saying if your someone that asks if you'll get banned for doing a glitch... Then ya you can but doesn't mean the dev will come after you...lol and telling me shut up, come on how old are you

C

CaptainNachoLuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know they won't ban him for that lol I'm just saying if your someone that asks if you'll get banned for doing a glitch... Then ya you can but doesn't mean the dev will come after you...lol and telling me shut up, come on how old are you

S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
i have been banned for doing glitches before on gta 5 so i would think black ops 3 would go the same way so they can ban you

Top Bottom