Discovery Dark Matter any weapon on Console afterpatch

• Thread starter UngodlyQueen
  • Start date
  • Views 2,660
U

UngodlyQueen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I was trying to quickly switch weapons on an empty class on multiplayer and I wanted to quit on the Argus shotgun and then I was checking camos and I'm not sure what I did I still haven't been able to replicate it but somehow I put dark matter on my gun without having it unlocked.

1. I do have dark matter unlocked in the game on multiplayer I just do not have it on the Argus shotgun yet.

2.This was on PlayStation 4

If anyone wants to try and start working around on this see what we can figure out because I want to be able to do this again.

Here is where I did it.

U

UngodlyQueen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update I have done it again on ballistic knife but still can't tell how i did it.

K

Kingme24

Reaction score
Are you going to share it??

K

Kingme24

Reaction score
So I was trying to quickly switch weapons on an empty class on multiplayer and I wanted to quit on the Argus shotgun and then I was checking camos and I'm not sure what I did I still haven't been able to replicate it but somehow I put dark matter on my gun without having it unlocked.

1. I do have dark matter unlocked in the game on multiplayer I just do not have it on the Argus shotgun yet.

2.This was on PlayStation 4

If anyone wants to try and start working around on this see what we can figure out because I want to be able to do this again.

Here is where I did it.
I cant see anything lol

Its weird

K

Kingme24

Reaction score
Ungodlyqueen can you tell me how to do it?

Top Bottom