Status
Not open for further replies.
MasterclassUK

MasterclassUK

Chickenlover
Reaction score
Sin$
When will these maps be out?

Now when i click onto multiplayer and browse through the game modes it says their is one called dark corners, i have all the maps minus this one, and it isnt in the download section. Does anyone know when this will be available?

Thanks-
xmasterclass

IronFalcon92

IronFalcon92

Baedolfin
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Fabled Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
July 28th. If you don't have all the previous maps, then you can buy all the previous DLC, Dark Corners, and a new chapter for the campaign all for 1600M$

IronFalcon92

IronFalcon92

Baedolfin
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It's my job!!!

But thanks for the link, I just thought I would type it out....too lazy to get off 7S.

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish that they were still gunna release it on a disc... Then we could get the DLC for free. Would put such a dent in their pockets.

Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EPIC has been watching themselves ever since rank 100, we're all out to get them now.

IronFalcon92

IronFalcon92

Baedolfin
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I was talking to this guy at gamestop and he said that it is coming out on disk as well. But they'll say anything to get you to go there again.

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope they do cause hopefully someone will upload it and post it on xploder or here. But I saw the official post on GOW forums (I had to take a shower after going there...) and it said it was only coming to the marketplace. But then again, how many times has Epic lied to us?

I hate the people who work for EB and Gamestop. I used to know the manager at a store near me, and he wasn't a db but he got fired. Everyone that works there just tries to sell you stuff you don't want and/or need.

Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
shadowz00 said:
I hope they do cause hopefully someone will upload it and post it on xploder or here. But I saw the official post on GOW forums (I had to take a shower after going there...) and it said it was only coming to the marketplace. But then again, how many times has Epic lied to us?

I hate the people who work for EB and Gamestop. I used to know the manager at a store near me, and he wasn't a db but he got fired. Everyone that works there just tries to sell you stuff you don't want and/or need.
LOL! You made me die of laughter!

Anyways...lol, you gamestop must suck *** because mine is amazing. Everyone there knows what they're doing and they don't hassle you about buying ****. Except this one weird British kid.

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Up here it's still called EB games but it is owned by Gamestop. The guys in there are useless. They know nothing about any games coming out. I would get more info from some new guy at wal-mart...

We have an amazing ability to derail thread topics lawl...

N

Nubble

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
shadowz00 said:
Up here it's still called EB games but it is owned by Gamestop. The guys in there are useless. They know nothing about any games coming out. I would get more info from some new guy at wal-mart...

We have an amazing ability to derail thread topics lawl...
I was excited when I talked to someone at EB games that actually knew what MLG was!

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nubble said:
I was excited when I talked to someone at EB games that actually knew what MLG was!

The people at mine wouldn't even know what an xbox was...

N

Nubble

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
shadowz00 said:
The people at mine wouldn't even know what an xbox was...
Lol, I guess mine are just educated.

chris213

chris213

Android™
Reaction score
Sin$
my Gamestops know everything about anything to do with video games lol. i find it amazing and at the same time scary.

IronFalcon92

IronFalcon92

Baedolfin
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The one by my house they just want to sell you stuff. They don't know anyhting about games. I asked them if GoW2 was coming out with new DLC and they said NO. I'm like ****ing idiots, I love asking questions I know the answer to, and then people answer it wrong.

Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IronFalcon92 said:
The one by my house they just want to sell you stuff. They don't know anyhting about games. I asked them if GoW2 was coming out with new DLC and they said NO. I'm like ****ing idiots, I love asking questions I know the answer to, and then people answer it wrong.
It's funny that they even got the job there then.

IronFalcon92

IronFalcon92

Baedolfin
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well this has now been answered and there is no longer any need to post so I will take the liberty of [/thread].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register