What's new

Dark Apocalypse Gaming Now Recruiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CptBull

Reaction score
Sin$
Dark Apocalypse Gaming is now looking for new members to come and be a part of our gaming family. Our current roster consists of players around the world. If you are looking for a friendly environment then you have found the right place.

www.dagclan.com

1banner2.png

-- A brief history of our community --

Dark Apocalypse Gaming is a very close group of gaming fanatics that came together in the Spring of 2011. The founders of the community have been playing together since 2008 and wanted to create the ultimate atmosphere for gamers with the same passion. We play a range of games that are open to all but we love gaming in general. We want to provide a place for others who are like minded to be able to hang out, have fun, and talk any game related topics. For some it’s a place to escape. We are an 18+ community with a wide variety of age groups. We are a no drama no bs community. We do not allow hacking cheating or glitching.

-- What you can expect from our community--​

If you decide to give us a try you can expect a fair evaluation from our Initiation Officers and Leaders. We feel we cannot get a good grasp on you as a personality as well as a gamer by just letting you in. You will be on a probationary period for 3 weeks.

We also have many things going on around the clock within our community. When applying you can expect to see these things for you upon acceptance.

-- What we expect from you, the recruit --

We expect maturity at all times, whether it be in game or on the forum. We do not tolerate drama and do not tolerate immaturity of any nature. Of course we all have fun and make jokes, but immaturity is a major turn-off in any aspect of the world. We also have a fully functional forum at your disposal. We expect that you remain an integral part of this experience as it helps grow relationships with your fellow future community members. We love to hear your opinion on any matter, and this is a great way to do so. We want your input!!!

We sincerely hope you consider applying to be in our community. Just remember, if you want to have the most fun in online-gaming, join Dark Apocalypse Gaming today!! Please visit the below link now to signup and start your evals!

Referrer –CptBull

A

Azihdal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PSN: Azihdal
I do GB's sometimes.
The only issue is that I speak french. My english is not on point but it is O.K

C

CptBull

Reaction score
Sin$
PSN: Azihdal
I do GB's sometimes.
The only issue is that I speak french. My english is not on point but it is O.K
just go on ahead and go to the site and follow the sign up instructions :smile: if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register