Reaction score
Sin$
i did not make this tutorial i thought i share with u guys

Tools

Wx360 (wx360)
hex workshop search google
Dante's Inferno Iso (duh) xbox360iso
A brain:smile:

The first thing you gotz to do is get the iso download it w/e and then open it up using wx360
wol_error.gif
Click this bar to view the full image.
wx360-1.png

The next thing is you see the file called bigfile0.viv this has all the goodies and the first one I looked in now right click and extract it will take some time it is 3gb after all hehe.

Now open the file in hex and goto edit and find then text string make sure it's ASCII STRING then type in SCORE_DAMAGE_TAKEN_MULTIPLIER
wol_error.gif
hex1.png

Has you can see there will be a number next to it like 1.0 change it to 0.0 you will be god.

wol_error.gif
hex2.png

You see you can look up unholy 0 and scroll down to unholy lv 1 ect and change them to 0!!!this will allow you to lv up to a 7 np:smile:

wol_error.gif
hex3.png

You can see here that looking up SCORE_CROSS_DAMAGE_MULTIPLIER you can change that value to 9.0 this is like a weapon hack so one hit beatdown lol.

Samething here search SCORE_SCYTHE_DAMAGE_MULTIPLIER and change 1.0 to 9.0
wol_error.gif
hex4.png

you can also look for alot of things like
MANA_COST_MULTIPLIER", 0.00 changed this and now you wont loose mana
SCORE_RELIC_10_SCYTHE_DAMAGE_MULTIPLIER", 9.99 will boost your damage when a certian relic is equipped
This was originally posted by memturbo

Now it if it has a SCORE_SCYTHE_DAMAGE_MULTIPLIER '0 you can't edit it so don't now if you don't want to waste discs (Like me) then use isogod so you won't have to

S

Skorp

Reaction score
Sin$
thanks man!

btw is the damage multiplier really big, like 1 hit KO?

if i change it to like 5.0 will it take more than one hit?

P.S. When i saved the file became 1,5 Gb is this normal?

T

Trevoralucard66

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Skorp said:
thanks man!

btw is the damage multiplier really big, like 1 hit KO?

if i change it to like 5.0 will it take more than one hit?

P.S. When i saved the file became 1,5 Gb is this normal?

yea

S

Skorp

Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanted to say, that i hexed and saved the file a 2nd time (started on a fresh new file 3Gb) and then it was 3Gb (like it should have been). This was due to my laggy PC. Anyways i tried to make my char god, and no mana use, but it only worked on my health, i guess i should have changed all the mana_cost... to 0, but instead i just changed one so it didn't really do anything . Anyways this is a great thing nevertheless since dantes inferno reminded me of ninja gaiden on the 360 (hard as hell), so having god mode was really fun :smile:

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You know you could credit the creator? And not just say you didn't make it?

J

jbudman92

Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody know if it's possible to change the avg amount of souls per kill, or how many souls you start off with?
Thanks

A

aden34

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
question. if i just change the health from 1.0 to like maybe .5 or .3 will it still hurt me but take longer to kill me? or would i have to put it as 0.0?

K

Krosis

Reaction score
Sin$
sooo...i have no idea how to do this. if someone wouldnt mind helping thatd be much appreciated ^___^ if i upload my file and tell u what i would like would that be enough? because i dont have the software needed...or the knowhow .__,'

Top Bottom
Login
Register