What's new

Patched [Last Gen] Daily, Weekly, Monthly Objective Glitch- Up to $500,000 + 50,000 RP Repeating

• Thread starter Eblade67
  • Start date
  • Views 229,861
Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
16bf41v.jpg

Summary:
Daily,Weekly & Monthly's Daily Objective Bonuses (Money + RP) Glitch.

☆OLD GEN ONLY AFTER PATCH☆
  • Daily Repetition Glitch : $25,000+3000 RP / Repetition
  • Weekly Repetition Glitch : $100,000+15,000 RP / Repetition
  • Monthly Repetition Glitch : $500,000+50,000 RP / Repetition

It's a Rinse & Repeat Daily Objective Cash+RP Glitch
I am also the founder of Freezing your Objectives

Example:

For Daily Repetition/Glitch:

1. One of daily objective says Fly under a bridge in an air race. (Or any one that can be completed inside mission)
  2. Make sure you have Completed your other two daily objectives.
  3. Start an Air race / Online Mission (In which you can complete the 3rd Objective )
  4. Fly under a bridge during the race, you will be awarded your 25k and RP.
  5. You have to Signout from Xbox live /PSN as :
    • For Nextgen & PC : Wait for 60-90 secs then signout and you will be sent to story mode.
    • For Oldgen : Wait for Orange saving icon at bottom right portion of Display then Signout
  6. Once you come back online you'll see that you still have the 25k+# but you're daily objectives aren't completed!
  7. Rinse & Repeat process for another 25k+3000RP
For Weekly Repetition/Glitch:
  1. Complete All daily objective till 6 day continuous, 7th day is your Repetition Day
  2. Perform Above Steps 1-6
  3. Rinse & Repeat
For Monthly Repetition/Glitch:
  1. Complete All daily objective till 27 day continuous, 28th day is your Repetition Day
  2. Perform Above Steps 1-6
  3. Rinse & Repeat

ADD AN ADDITIONAL $100k + 20k RP (Thanks to Jburn24)

All you need to do is have your daily duty be #100.

A.
On top of weekly-
Get daily total to #79, then start day 1 the following day.

B. Create new 2nd character.
On top of monthly-
Get daily total to #16, then start day 1 the following day.

For PC users RP doesn't Seems to Stick but Money stick successfully.

Note:
  • To check your progress Start-Stats-Awards-General, click left on D-pad.
  • This works with other objectives so check the spoilers below for more info.
Help & Tips :
  • Destroy 5 Vehicles.
  • Destroy 10 Vehicles.
  • Destroy 20 Vehicles.
  • Compete in a Non-Contact Race.
  • Compete in a Bike Race.
  • Compete in a Boat Race.
  • Compete in an Air Race.
  • Compete in a GTA Race.
  • Complete a Parachute Jump.
  • Participate in a Contact Mission.
  • Participate in a Survival.
  • Complete a Flight School Lesson.
  • Mod a Vehicle at a car mod shop.
  • Fly under a bridge in an air race.
  • Fall 325 feet and survive.
  • Parachute from 325 feet.
  • Parachute from 650 feet.
  • Parachute from 500 feet.
  • Parachute Dangerously.
  • Use Bull-Shark Testosterone.
  • Go to the Movies.
  • Ride a Fairground Ride.
  • Perform a Stunt Jump.
  • Have a Private Dance at the Vanilla Unicorn.
  • Bribe the cops and cause havoc.
  • Escape a 2 star wanted level.
  • Escape a 3 star wanted level.
  • Escape a 4 star wanted level
  • Escape a 5 star wanted level.
  • Perform a wheelie for 10 seconds.
  • Steal 5 cars.
  • Steal 10 cars.
  • Steal 20 cars.
  • Collect an ammo drop.
  • Deliver an export vehicle to Simeon.
  • Rob a convenience store.
  • Do a Gang Attack.
  • Visit the shooting Range.
  • Play a game of Darts.
  • Play Golf.
  • Steal a vehicle from the military base.
  • Pull a parachute 30 meters from the ground.
  • Kill a Player.
  • Kill 5 Players.
  • Kill 10 Players.
  • Kill 20 Players.
  • Compete in an LTS.
  • Compete in a Deathmatch.
  • Compete in a Team Deathmatch.
  • Compete in a 1 on 1 Deathmatch.
  • Compete in a Vehicle Deathmatch.
  • Compete in a Versus Mode.
  • Compete in an Impromptu Race.
  • Compete in a Rally Race.
  • Compete in a Capture (Hold).
  • Compete in a Capture (Contend).
  • Compete in a Capture (GTA).
  • Compete in a Capture (Raid)
  • Kill someone while off-radar.
  • Play Tennis.
  • Compete in a game of Arm Wrestling.
  • Call a Mugger on another player.
  • Collect a Bounty.
  • Kill a Revealed Player.
Solo:
  • Use bullshark testosterone (Start mission and call Brucie for it)
  • Collect an ammo drop (Start mission and call Merryweather for it)
  • Wheelie for 10 seconds (Try using the races: Taking Off or Arms Race with a Sanchez)
  • Fly under a bridge during an air race (I use the Base Level race, there's a super low bridge right at the start)
  • Steal 5/10/20 vehicles (Steal all but 1 of the vehicles in free roam then start a mission)
  • Destroy 5/10/20 vehicles (Destroy all but 1 of the vehicles in free roam then start a mission)
  • Perform a stunt jump (The race Downtown Underground takes you over a jump as part of the course)
  • Fall for 325 feet and survive
  • Parachute from 325/500/650 feet
  • Parachute dangerously (You need to open chute really low... your feet should hit before its fully open)
  • Parachute dangerously-Just quick note for folks that may get stuck farming parachute dangerously, I was able to complete this using a wall breach near deal Pierro heights just make sure u got parachute when you exit wall breach only downside is I did it in free roam by accident so not sure if it works within a mission or not-from Antarthaw
  • The following require other players:
  • Kill a revealed player (Play a death match and call Lester for this)
  • Kill someone while off radar (Play an LTS and call Lester for this)
  • Kill 5/10/20 players (Kill all but 1 players in free roam or other missions before grinding)
  • Participate in an impromptu race (Play any contact mission with a friend and do a race)
For the most part I think it's just common sense which ones you can do. Although there are a few that you think would work that people have reported as not working such as:
  • Evade 2/3/4/5 star wanted level
  • Steal vehicle from military base
Any Day when you first time going to GTA online, Instantly check your daily objective and Disconnect console from internet ( IF they can't completed easily ).
It's All about Speed, you should be too quick to disconnect your console from internet or turn off completely.
Note: 1. Players Reported that having spawn location set to Random or Last location will give some second more to Disconnect console without saving the latest objectives.
2. I would highly advise that everyone practices themselves before getting to a weekly or a monthly to find the best way that works for you. Which way do you flow the quickest?
After Repeating the Glitch required times, You can freeze the objectives to Repeat whenever you came online next time .
It means : 2 of 3 objectives is completed earlier & you freezing These 3.
  • Choose Creator.
  • Pause-Online-Choose/Swap character & select the other character
  • Done
I have seemed to perfect this and it's also an RP glitch
  • Press start go to jobs - rockstar verified and the select After School should be the first one under races
  • The start of the race there is a bridge go under it and receive the reward.
  • Now fly through and get a couple checkpoints wait for about 1:05- 1:30 or until you see the Orange loading symbol by the timer.
  • At that point go ahead and sign out using the middle button.
  • Then let story mode load for a bit then press middle button and sign back in.
  • Once in story mode press start and start a solo session.
  • Once loaded you have the money then start the After school mission again and do it again.
Whole process should take about 5 minutes
Ok Buddy , Points to remember
  • Get 3 objectives that you can do easily !
  • Choose one of three , that can also be completed inside Mission ( Ex- Stole 10 vehicle , Fly under a Bridge, Destroy 10 vehicle e.t.c )
  • Complete rest 2 of them as you want.
  • For completing 3rd one, start any mission in which you can complete that
When you finish 3rd objective , you will earn 25K money + 3000 Rp , after some seconds ( maybe a minute ) you will see an orange/white saving icon at right bottom side of screen
15f2gde.jpg
/
2nrhu0n.jpg
, anyhow disconnect from PSN .
Now you are bring back to story mode, Sign in back to go online, Check your objective- 3rd one still incomplete and you will have money too !
Repeat 3rd objective inside mission and Rest Signout steps !

Thanks: Imaemo RichMR2 ScruffyNerfHerder Gamingzed Gamingzed Jburn24 Jburn24 RishuP
Antarthaw

Founder of the Daily/Weekly/Monthly Freeze Glitch: Eblade67

Last edited:
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Depending on Internet speeds this could be effective but really it would be easier to do a mission. Not a bad share though :smile:

Akira

Akira

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Los Santos Connection for the win Alex! But for anyone who gets this daily, grind away.

B

bluefrog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Los Santos connection isn't worth doing, you can do crystal clear out x 3 at 4 minutes each for more money and more rp.

Akira

Akira

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Los Santos connection isn't worth doing, you can do crystal clear out x 3 at 4 minutes each for more money and more rp.
Your calculations are off. Either way missions are faster than waiting for this daily then grinding it.

Gamingzed

Gamingzed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you build up your days of doing it to the month(keeping track so you know which day) so that way you would get 50,000 Rp, and however much money[sorry I don't rememer] or would that not work? It would be an amazing rp+money glitch but considering the ingame physics of it, once you got up there you could only truly abuse it for a 24 hour period. With the exception of being able to partially get some potential out of it weekly when you get substantially more than daily. I have yet to try this myself, does anyone know what system it's confirmed working on? It would take some ingenuity to find ways to have it work on other objectives, but with luck, and patience I believe this glitch has the potential to be the golden parachute back to a high level since the level sweeps.

Edit- You should add my speculation to the original post so more people try it to see if it would work.

Last edited:
Jburn24

Jburn24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you build up your days of doing it to the month(keeping track so you know which day) so that way you would get 50,000 Rp, and however much money[sorry I don't rememer] or would that not work? It would be an amazing rp+money glitch but considering the ingame physics of it, once you got up there you could only truly abuse it for a 24 hour period. With the exception of being able to partially get some potential out of it weekly when you get substantially more than daily. I have yet to try this myself, does anyone know what system it's confirmed working on? It would take some ingenuity to find ways to have it work on other objectives, but with luck, and patience I believe this glitch has the potential to be the golden parachute back to a high level since the level sweeps.
This would be the holy grail. I will try pulling the Internet each day and week to check.

Gamingzed

Gamingzed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My thoughts exactly my friend, I like your wording on calling it the "holy grail" Jburn24. Kudos to Eblade67 for posting on 7s and Helpmeplez333 for originally posting what could be such an amazing glitch. Good job, keep them coming =P

B

bluefrog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your calculations are off. Either way missions are faster than waiting for this daily then grinding it.

Dont think so mate, I know exactly what I'm talking about regarding mission grinding before and after the timer nerf, I made my millions doing it more efficiently than just about anyone else. Previous to the timer nerf mixed with coke was the ultimate mission. It took 50seconds Max and paid 13k I believe far better than rooftop rumble ever was. After payment nerf crystal iii can not be beaten. 4 minutes 10k, 50 seconds to reload, repeat. It's something like 6600 rp per 13 minutes 40 seconds plus you get 30,600$ or there abouts. That's solo, zero ammo costs, only the 200$ for pegasus. It's the fast reload ability of the playlisted mission which make them the best. This glitch might not sound that promising but with a custom air race beside a bridge I think it wouldnt be far off the mark, especially if you used rest mode rather than disconnecting.

Gamingzed

Gamingzed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont think so mate, I know exactly what I'm talking about regarding mission grinding before and after the timer nerf, I made my millions doing it more efficiently than just about anyone else. Previous to the timer nerf mixed with coke was the ultimate mission. It took 50seconds Max and paid 13k I believe far better than rooftop rumble ever was. After payment nerf crystal iii can not be beaten. 4 minutes 10k, 50 seconds to reload, repeat. It's something like 6600 rp per 13 minutes 40 seconds plus you get 30,600$ or there abouts. That's solo, zero ammo costs, only the 200$ for pegasus. It's the fast reload ability of the playlisted mission which make them the best. This glitch might not sound that promising but with a custom air race beside a bridge I think it wouldnt be far off the mark, especially if you used rest mode rather than disconnecting.

If the goal is to grind rp/money by doing jobs other than heist, why not just do a custom deathmatch or LTS(would be much harder, but with enough people and a tricky enough get gun method+max rounds, if people stay you could get more rp/money but less kills)As long as you can get the guns first your gold. At max they take 10 minutes to get a game of you and 6 others going. Then 10 minutes to finish. Get around 100 kills and you'll get 5,000 rp bonus+$20,000, another 10,000(roughly) rp from kills and it stacks your kd. I'm sorry I just don't understand the point of running the same continuous missions. It's boring. Heck if your good at racing you might as well just do races. You can do quick job on the phone pretty quickly, then vote for new race if enough people stay and get 5,000 rp every win(provided enough people are there and depending on track/time) much funner than running the same mission all the time.

Loron

Loron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Farm flecca heist or do prison break, end of story.
Got 100k off those prison break set ups.

B

bluefrog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well sometimes efficiency is fun. Deathmatches are just stress. Im quite happy flying around a buzzard in circles for a few hours. If a day comes when all glitches die that's what I'll resort to.

Edit, just for the record booted down to rest mode and back doesn't work to stop the bridge counting just tried it. Pity because its less than a minute to go and come back. Probably hitting network disconnect then rest mode might work. Needs more testing.

Last edited:
Gamingzed

Gamingzed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If money is the goal just do my method on the pacific standard heist. Can get even more if you can find people that already have money whom are willing to give away their cut. I'm often in lobbies where we are giving one person max[70%]. It absolutely makes their day. However if you could get up to a month and manage to do this glitch during that 24 hour period, this would be far better than anything else out there short of modding.

JoshD4PREZ

JoshD4PREZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
seriously tho, question: when you keep rinsing & repeating this has anyone checked if the overachiever award goes up any?? Or the 7 day one, or daily duty one? That'd be awesome

There's always something that f*cks me out of the 28day challenge whether it be objectives not refreshing on that character, or before they fixed it: the stunt jump one lol just wondered, that'd be awesome if it did. cause we'd get what, that bonus 150k after 7 times, n 500k at the end I believe?

can't remember, but this is one platinum award that's evaded me for months now, fingers crossed lol I'm gonna check if it works on PS4 but knowin my luck - no dice

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
seriously tho, question: when you keep rinsing & repeating this has anyone checked if the overachiever award goes up any?? Or the 7 day one, or daily duty one? That'd be awesome

There's always something that f*cks me out of the 28day challenge whether it be objectives not refreshing on that character, or before they fixed it: the stunt jump one lol just wondered, that'd be awesome if it did. cause we'd get what, that bonus 150k after 7 times, n 500k at the end I believe?

can't remember, but this is one platinum award that's evaded me for months now, fingers crossed lol I'm gonna check if it works on PS4 but knowin my luck - no dice

Never even thought of that fingers crossed m8

SomeKindOfWizard

SomeKindOfWizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I would like to know if that works as well! Tired of getting BS daily objectives that deter me from these awards! Report back when you find out!

JoshD4PREZ

JoshD4PREZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I would like to know if that works as well! Tired of getting BS daily objectives that deter me from these awards! Report back when you find out!

Well unfortunately I won't be able to try it til after I get off work tonight @ 9. Idk what's up with my Vita but I can't connect to my PS4..

Guessing power went out or something at home cuz I can always turn it on (giggity) when I leave it in rest mode.

Will let ya guys know later tonight then unless someone else does first

Dagamer

Dagamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You'd be very lucky to be on the maximum payout for the daily objectives and had a good internet speed and one would be to fly under a bridge in a race.

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
7 consecutive day reward is $100k, 28 consecutive day reward is $500k. If this worked on the 28 day reward hoooooly hell that would be awesome lol

Wonder if this would work in other job based DOs, like captures or DMs......

Top Bottom
Login
Register