• Thread starter killerwithin2
  • Start date
  • Views 1,318
killerwithin2

killerwithin2

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
how many Personal vehicles can you sell in one day?

Vice City

Vice City

Grand Theft Auto
Reaction score
Sin$
how many Personal vehicles can you sell in one day?
As Cali said there is no limit to selling personal vehicles so long as they are not street vehicles. I recently sold around 25+ vehicles that where purchased from the sites one after another. It's only street vehicles that have the 45 min wait time so if you try to sell a vehicle after another you just sold, and it won't let you then that is either a street vehicle or a glitched one. but as for bought vehicles from the sites like Legendary Motors and Southern San Andreas, they can be sold one after another without any issue.

Upvote 0
killerwithin2

killerwithin2

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
As Cali said there is no limit to selling personal vehicles so long as they are not street vehicles. I recently sold around 25+ vehicles that where purchased from the sites one after another. It's only street vehicles that have the 45 min wait time so if you try to sell a vehicle after another you just sold, and it won't let you then that is either a street vehicle or a glitched one. but as for bought vehicles from the sites like Legendary Motors and Southern San Andreas, they can be sold one after another without any issue.

So for Tuto's glitch I can constantly sell the elergeys without a wait time?

Upvote 0
Vice City

Vice City

Grand Theft Auto
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure which glitch your on about, but so long as the vehicle is purchased there shouldn't be an issue. Best to ask the person who posted the glitch to be 100% as I'm not aware of the glitch or how it works.

Upvote 0
Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You cannot sell that vehicle because the car is free. If you were able to sell the car over and over everybody would be rich so I'm pretty sure they made the car not sell-able.

Upvote 0
killerwithin2

killerwithin2

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
You cannot sell that vehicle because the car is free. If you were able to sell the car over and over everybody would be rich so I'm pretty sure they made the car not sell-able.

Actually you are able to sell the elergey after the update, I think it has to be upgraded,

Upvote 0
Vice City

Vice City

Grand Theft Auto
Reaction score
Sin$
Rockstar changed it so that free vehicles can now sell for 50% of the cost of all mods applied to them, so I'm guessing the glitch he was referring to adds some kind of profit to it. But free vehicles do sell now as of the recent update.

Upvote 0
Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a limit on personal vehicles. don't sell more than 25 or you'll be on a limit of 3 a day for quite a while.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register