What's new

Working Daily Sell Limit for Personal Vehicles

irLogan

irLogan

Reaction score
Sin$
so basically you are telling me to get my license plates back i have to sell all my cars that have custom plates? that would mean to sell all my cars that are over 100 and something from what i know
What fixed that for me was deleting the vehicles (All issi’s) that had that same dirty plate. Do the MOC delete method on the cars that have the dirty plate and it MIGHT fix it. Worked for me and a few others, but some it didn’t. Good luck ??

tonykiller

tonykiller

Reaction score
Sin$
So I’ve done research on how to remove dupe detect and add custom plates again but nothing seems to work. I’ve done 9 elegy and 1 random car in a 10 car bring them all out and sit for 5 minutes then I can get custom plates again but still doesn’t work. I get the notification that I can add it but when I get to LSC it won’t let me apply it. And I haven’t sold a dupe (with custom plates) in like 3 weeks and I’m still on a 1 daily sell limit. Please help me with any thoughts ?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So I’ve done research on how to remove dupe detect and add custom plates again but nothing seems to work. I’ve done 9 elegy and 1 random car in a 10 car bring them all out and sit for 5 minutes then I can get custom plates again but still doesn’t work. I get the notification that I can add it but when I get to LSC it won’t let me apply it. And I haven’t sold a dupe (with custom plates) in like 3 weeks and I’m still on a 1 daily sell limit. Please help me with any thoughts ?
You more than likely have either dirty dupes or have taken cars via GCTF that have a friends plates.

tonykiller

tonykiller

Reaction score
Sin$
You more than likely have either dirty dupes or have taken cars via GCTF that have a friends plates.
well when I started back up again after a reset, I did a GCTF and I asked for an issi so I can dupe it myself and resell it. But I couldn’t tell if they had a custom or standard plate cause the had the mortar weapon which removed the plate. But I still duped it and sold a few but like I said I wait like 2-3 weeks before selling anymore of my issi’s that I made and I still have a daily sell limit. When more dupe glitches released I replaced the ones that I got from a friend so they’re mine now but I still on get one sell limit and idk what to do.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
well when I started back up again after a reset, I did a GCTF and I asked for an issi so I can dupe it myself and resell it. But I couldn’t tell if they had a custom or standard plate cause the had the mortar weapon which removed the plate. But I still duped it and sold a few but like I said I wait like 2-3 weeks before selling anymore of my issi’s that I made and I still have a daily sell limit. When more dupe glitches released I replaced the ones that I got from a friend so they’re mine now but I still on get one sell limit and idk what to do.
Save over all of the Issis with bad plates.
You can see what the plates are by cycling through weapons while in the mod shop.
Once you save over the dirty cars you should stop selling for 2-3 weeks.

tonykiller

tonykiller

Reaction score
Sin$
Save over all of the Issis with bad plates.
You can see what the plates are by cycling through weapons while in the mod shop.
Once you save over the dirty cars you should stop selling for 2-3 weeks.
Well I didn’t think of that at the time so I just replaced my friends issi’s with my own with my own custom plate so I could get rid of theirs. So that’s when I waited a couple weeks, just sold one of my own issi’s with my custom plate and still had a limit. What I’ll try to do then I sometime this week I’ll grab an issi that I know for a fact is a clean dupe cause it replaced the free elegys plate every time so a ton of them have different plates (not custom) then I’ll wait it out again and see what happens.

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I usually don't sell cars simply because I don't need to but I figured I try to get detected..lol. I sold 23 Issi's back to back and then got the message I hit a daily limit. I change the plate on each to the same custom plate right before I sold them. The next day I sold the remaining 9 Issi's I had with no issues. Thats roughly 57 million$. Now if I sell 1 a day it's still 50 mill a month. More than I'll ever need.

tonykiller

tonykiller

Reaction score
Sin$
I usually don't sell cars simply because I don't need to but I figured I try to get detected..lol. I sold 23 Issi's back to back and then got the message I hit a daily limit. I change the plate on each to the same custom plate right before I sold them. The next day I sold the remaining 9 Issi's I had with no issues. Thats roughly 57 million$. Now if I sell 1 a day it's still 50 mill a month. More than I'll ever need.
See my thing is before I got this dupe detect I couldn’t tell whether my buddy’s issi that I duped had custom plates or not. Which in the end I found out they did but now I’m at a daily sell of 1 and I don’t know how to fix it at all. That’s why I came here hoping someone would be able to help me in fixing this. I didn’t sell a vehicle for like 2-3 weeks, went to sell one and the second one told me I’m at a limit. So idk what to do

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
See my thing is before I got this dupe detect I couldn’t tell whether my buddy’s issi that I duped had custom plates or not. Which in the end I found out they did but now I’m at a daily sell of 1 and I don’t know how to fix it at all. That’s why I came here hoping someone would be able to help me in fixing this. I didn’t sell a vehicle for like 2-3 weeks, went to sell one and the second one told me I’m at a limit. So idk what to do
Your friends car had his custom plates.
They will be dirty if you don’t already have his plates in your iFruit and on one of your cars.

anthonyf

anthonyf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How safe is it these days to sell deluxos and/or bombushkas that were bought during a frozen money glitch?

Earlier in the year I lost my custom plates for about 5 months, but I never hit a sell limit. Now I have all my plates again, no sign of a low sell limit.

I have a character with about 70 deluxos and 20 bombushkas. I want to build him back up a bit but it would significantly eat into my finances.

Is selling the same model of car for the same amount, even in a safe selling pattern going to cause issues. I'm aware of 2 per 2 hours and 7 per day. I can put clean plates on all of the deluxos.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How safe is it these days to sell deluxos and/or bombushkas that were bought during a frozen money glitch?

Earlier in the year I lost my custom plates for about 5 months, but I never hit a sell limit. Now I have all my plates again, no sign of a low sell limit.

I have a character with about 70 deluxos and 20 bombushkas. I want to build him back up a bit but it would significantly eat into my finances.

Is selling the same model of car for the same amount, even in a safe selling pattern going to cause issues. I'm aware of 2 per 2 hours and 7 per day. I can put clean plates on all of the deluxos.
You should be fine to sell them.
I too have several accounts with FM cars/planes.
We found something in the code awhile ago that may have pointed to them tracking FM cars but nothing ever came of it.
As far as I know no code has been added to further track FM vehicles.
If you are worried just put different custom plates on the cars you sell.

Ashley Gillingham

Ashley Gillingham

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Question for the gurus thats possibly been asked. I keep seeing people saying to use slamvans with no plate on them as its impossible to hit the daily sell limit. Anyone care to shed some light on the situation for me?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Question for the gurus thats possibly been asked. I keep seeing people saying to use slamvans with no plate on them as its impossible to hit the daily sell limit. Anyone care to shed some light on the situation for me?
It’s nonsense.
Disregard it completely.

K

killbot3

Reaction score
Sin$
So I hit my sale limit last week I couldn't sell my 7th mini issi. I've always sold no more than 2 in 1 hour and no more than 7 in 36 hours.

My routine was basically sell 7 cars in 4 hours and wait 36 hours then repeat. I know it is 1 per hour as mentioned in this thread but a youtuber said 2 per hour and 7 per 36 hours was fine so I followed that religiously for about 1 month and I got sale limit msg.

I haven't sold any since I saw that msg, can I get some advice on what I should do? I heard I should not sell anything in 1 month to get back to normal

NotStonks

NotStonks

Reaction score
Sin$
You have two options:
  • GCTF
    • Have a friend put your deleted plates in his iFruit and on one of their online cars.
    • He will also need to put one of your good plates in his iFruit and on one of his cars.
    • You will then have to give him each car and he will have to change plates to the clean plates then give the car back to you.
    • This will be a lot of work depending on how many cars you need to do.
  • BEFF merge
    • You will need a second console or a trusted friend who you are comfortable sharing your account details with.
    • You will then have to merge the cars with a car that has good plates.
Hi Navy,

I know it's been a while but I believe I am going to go with the GCTF option you laid out here. I don't want to lose the cars, I have some that I would absolutely hate to get rid of. A couple questions,
  1. What does "one of your good plates" mean?
  2. In step 3 you mentioned he will have to change plates to the clean plates. What are "the clean plates?"
Thank you so much I am broke now and am in dire need of this glitch to start working again.
Post automatically merged:

Also wanted to know if I can sell my cars that have plates equipped that were deleted from ifruit?
Post automatically merged:

My nightclub delivery vehicles have the license plate that I deleted off of ifruit. Am I going to have to do anything about this?

Last edited:
G

Gaming4Pride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Guys i have a weird Problem and i hope someone can help me xD alright so i can only sell 1 Car, after that sell i get the daily sell limit msg but i havent sold a car for weeks or did a GC2F Glitch, which makes dirty dupes, for weeks! What can i do to sell more cars? ofc i can wait but i have this Problem since a couple of months and that is very unfortunate tbh

Feel Good 1nc

Feel Good 1nc

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I hit the daily sell limit selling frozen money bombuskas and Cerberus. Also discovered 3 dead slots in the process. Started selling frozen money vehicles to see if dead slots would move to cerberus spots or hangar and thats when i hit daily sell limit and lost plates. Almost like frozen money bombuskas had same plate as other vehicles on character. Deleted the rest of the frozen money vehicle but still dont have access to plates.

D

Dredwrdrichtofn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi

me and my friend had done the godmode dupe and assumed as always it was clean he sold 7 and got a sell limit so i assumed it was ok to sell 5 the next day.

he was only able to sell 2

he has some modded cars with custom plates that he does not own but has not sold them and there just sittin there.

my question is
do the custom license plate cars effect the sell limit of clean carz when there sold. like if i have modded cars with custom plates i dont own and there sittin there will i get a sell limit

Top Bottom
Login
Register