What's new

Working Daily Sell Limit for Personal Vehicles

GypsyAngel

GypsyAngel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You over sold cars and didn't abide by limit or some of your dupes are dirty
I've always sold the same dupes for those 2 years(Arena Issi) I think I know what it was that triggered that cause it wasn't an issi I sold when that happened. Think I got false detected cause of a plate I deleted was on it still by accident.

S

ssw3556

Reaction score
Sin$
So the option to add custom plates has gone and I’ve had the daily sell limit message. I also can’t do iFruit orders... question is, will this be temporary or will it be like this for the rest of gta?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So the option to add custom plates has gone and I’ve had the daily sell limit message. I also can’t do iFruit orders... question is, will this be temporary or will it be like this for the rest of gta?
Your best option is to use the solo car to car merge and merge all of your dupes with a car that already has your custom plates on it.
Your next option would be to buy free cars over all of the dirty dupes to get rid of them and start over. You will have to make sure you use a custom plate on your master car you plan to dupe.

I've always sold the same dupes for those 2 years(Arena Issi) I think I know what it was that triggered that cause it wasn't an issi I sold when that happened. Think I got false detected cause of a plate I deleted was on it still by accident.
If you still have plates on any car of that deleted plate you must use the car to car merge to put any of your other custom plates on those cars before you go any further.
I have recently gone through a similar scenario myself.
Gather up all of the cars with that deleted plate so you know what you are up against.
Then use the merge to correct the issue.

Heartyporker

Heartyporker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did the frozen money glitch and saved a ton of deluxos. I hit the sell limit once at 8 (or possibly 10) because I screwed up and wasn't paying enough attention. I had a couple cars that I gave to my friend then had him give back to me so I could sell the originals and I noticed about a week ago that I couldn't put custom plates on one of them. I ended up overwriting them, waiting 40 hours before I sold another car and I seem to be in the clear for the moment.

I decided to keep a basic log of my sales from then on and so far doing this for six days I haven't hit a limit and I'm selling nothing but deluxos. My pattern is one sale every two hours without going over 4 in a 30 hour period. I did use frozen money to mod a number of these deluxos so that they were different prices but I'm not sure if that's actually affecting the pattern or not.

Edited: 4 in a 30 hour period, not 5. It's still plenty of money since I already have everything.

I only lost custom license plates on the two cars that were duped back to me. I never lost any other plates and I can still put custom plates on everything else. I'm actually wondering if I'm at level 2 or 3 but I don't want to push it to find out

Last edited:
F

Frijole

Reaction score
Sin$
Just a quick question guys. So a few years ago I did the frozen money glitch and bought a bunch of vigilantes. Since they don’t have plates on them am I safe to sell one after while waiting the proper time?

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a quick question guys. So a few years ago I did the frozen money glitch and bought a bunch of vigilantes. Since they don’t have plates on them am I safe to sell one after while waiting the proper time?

Every vehicle has a plate - even a BMX bike!!

F

Frijole

Reaction score
Sin$
Every vehicle has a plate - even a BMX bike!!
Sorry it’s been about a year since I last played and I’m about to start playing again. So if it does should I first change it to one of my custom ones then sell it? They weren’t duped they were purchased from the site

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry it’s been about a year since I last played and I’m about to start playing again. So if it does should I first change it to one of my custom ones then sell it? They weren’t duped they were purchased from the site
If purchased from the site with frozen money they will all have different plates.
Because they are Vigilantes you can’t change or see the plates.
You are free to sell them but must follow the suggested sales pattern outlined in the OP of this thread.
Overselling will result in a daily sales limit.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
ALL vehicles count towards the daily limit. Even planes & helicopters you just remove from your hanger (without selling).

Nope. They fixed removing Pegasus aircraft counting as a sell back with the doomsday heist. It has been mentioned on here before.

V

Vigilant Bonds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope. They fixed removing Pegasus aircraft counting as a sell back with the doomsday heist. It has been mentioned on here before.
Really? Groovy, must've missed that. I can finally clear out all those buzzards now. :smile:
Learn something new every day.

even cars stolen off the streets?

If you put them in your garage first, yes. If not, no. (Unless that's changed too haha)

Last edited:
S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Really? Groovy, must've missed that. I can finally clear out all those buzzards now. :smile:
Learn something new every day.

If you put them in your garage first, yes. If not, no. (Unless that's changed too haha)

Na that's not changed. If it has a tracker and you sell it, it's a PV sale. Stolen street cars are always better to destroy or replace if you do dupes.

D

deathr0llQC

Reaction score
Sin$
So is it possible to have the COMPLETE LATEST DAILY LIMIT DATA?
is it still...?

SAFE SALES PATTERN:

• 2 cars Per 2 hours real time.
  • 7 cars per 30 hours real time.

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So is it possible to have the COMPLETE LATEST DAILY LIMIT DATA?
is it still...?

SAFE SALES PATTERN:

• 2 cars Per 2 hours real time.
  • 7 cars per 30 hours real time.
Yes the information in the OP is still correct.
In addition:
  • Selling 3 cars within two hours several times will trigger a sales limit.
  • Selling a car with “dirty plates” will trigger a daily sales limit.

Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice thread, but I cannot read it all, anyway, My question is: I have 3 accounts that have only 1 car to sell every 30 hours for more than 2 years ago, they are abandoned from me, is there a way to fix that?!

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice thread, but I cannot read it all, anyway, My question is: I have 3 accounts that have only 1 car to sell every 30 hours for more than 2 years ago, they are abandoned from me, is there a way to fix that?!
Unfortunately there isn’t a way to fix it.
Once you are in the one car a day club there isn’t any going back.

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait can I just buy everything for free and go crazy buying / selling bombushkas? Surely their's a cap , I zzz'd on this

Top Bottom
Login
Register