What's new

Working Daily Sell Limit for Personal Vehicles

R

Rickyscricc

Reaction score
Sin$
I can only sell one car per day. To reset block which solution is better and do you recommend me? Thanks

I already had a daily limit. I haven't played for several months but when I got back to playing I sold a car and at the second I got back the message of the daily limit.

MO_Dark_Knight

MO_Dark_Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys I was wondering if you could help me with this:
I am in the repeat offender cap level 2 which means I can’t sell except one car a day is there a way to get me out of this other than waiting 5 years? TIA

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I can only sell one car per day. To reset block which solution is better and do you recommend me? Thanks

I already had a daily limit. I haven't played for several months but when I got back to playing I sold a car and at the second I got back the message of the daily limit.
How many cars can you sell per day?
If you can only sell One you have reached the repeat cap offender level and there isn’t a way to reverse it.
Hi guys I was wondering if you could help me with this:
I am in the repeat offender cap level 2 which means I can’t sell except one car a day is there a way to get me out of this other than waiting 5 years? TIA
There is no way around this.
5 years actually means forever.
Each time the period of the repeat cap offender level has been close to ending Rockstar has doubled the time period.
I have an account that has been in the One Car a Day club for 3 years.

The only solution that has worked for me is to have made a fresh GTA account and to follow the sales pattern thereafter.

B

BigBanks19

Reaction score
Sin$
In regards to the 7 car per 30 hours rule: do you need to play the game for 30 hours for the time limit to pass, or is it 30 real-life hours regardless of how long you've been online?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
In regards to the 7 car per 30 hours rule: do you need to play the game for 30 hours for the time limit to pass, or is it 30 real-life hours regardless of how long you've been online?
7 Hours real time 30 Hours real time as clearly stated in the OP.
image.png

DarknessInferno

DarknessInferno

Reaction score
Sin$
I've digested all of the information in the initial post, and I think I get the general picture. However, I'm not entirely sure how I ended up in my current situation. I duped a single Deluxo for full price, then the next one is down to a tenth of the price. I haven't duped a single car in GTA Online since like... 2015 maybe? Is it possible that my account is flagged in some way from all the way back then? Because if not for that, I don't appear broken any of the patterns explained here, so I'm very confused.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've digested all of the information in the initial post, and I think I get the general picture. However, I'm not entirely sure how I ended up in my current situation. I duped a single Deluxo for full price, then the next one is down to a tenth of the price. I haven't duped a single car in GTA Online since like... 2015 maybe? Is it possible that my account is flagged in some way from all the way back then? Because if not for that, I don't appear broken any of the patterns explained here, so I'm very confused.
It’s because a dupe is only worth approximately 1/2 the cost of the mods on the car.
Deluxos only have about $600k in mods tops therefore will be worth around $300k or so when duped.
That’s why we dupe cars that have Benny’s or Arena War upgrades.
Next time dupe a fully upgraded Arena War Issi it’s dupe will be worth $1.78 million.
In addition just to be clear it has nothing to do with the daily sales limit.

DarknessInferno

DarknessInferno

Reaction score
Sin$
It’s because a dupe is only worth approximately 1/2 the cost of the mods on the car.
Deluxos only have about $600k in mods tops therefore will be worth around $300k or so when duped.
That’s why we dupe cars that have Benny’s or Arena War upgrades.
Next time dupe a fully upgraded Arena War Issi it’s dupe will be worth $1.78 million.
In addition just to be clear it has nothing to do with the daily sales limit.

I see. Damn, I wish I'd spent the money from the first vehicle on an arena vehicle then. I've been out of touch with the glitching scene for years, so I just assumed that it was based on the sale price. Better start working on an arena vehicle. Thank you for the clarification, I'll keep this in mind in the future.

Ragna3460

Ragna3460

Reaction score
Sin$
So I've been selling some of my old cars I don't use for a better sports car and I've been selling like alot and I'm trying to figure out why I can only sell 5 to 6 a day can someone tell me what level I am on 1-5 like every one says 1 is five years for example

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So I've been selling some of my old cars I don't use for a better sports car and I've been selling like alot and I'm trying to figure out why I can only sell 5 to 6 a day can someone tell me what level I am on 1-5 like every one says 1 is five years for example
If you can only sell 6 per day you are at:
  • Exploit level 3.
Read the OP the information you need to know is in the spoilers marked:
  • Exploit Level and Repeat Cap Offender.
  • Decreasing your Exploit Level.

S

Sean144

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got the following problem. Without considering it I've sold dirty dupes for almost 2 years. Thinking that I'm stuck in the "one car a day club".
But with the latest arcade glitch I was wondering why I could sell all my personal vehicles without any problems but when I've tried to sell an elegy I was hit with the daily sell limit.

So after overwriting all elegys with clean dupes now I've found out that I can only sell 3 cars per 30 hour period. Although I'm holding on to only 2 cars per 2 hours now.

I guess the best way to go for now is to stop selling cars at all to decrease my level am I right?

xlRadioactive

xlRadioactive

Reaction score
Sin$
So just to get this straight you can't sell 2 cars back to back to have 2/7 and wait an hour before you sell 2 more, you have to actually sell only one and then wait an hour before selling the 2nd car with a maximum of 7 cars per 30h

I recently started selling cars again after like 3 years thanks to the frozen money glitch and I had an old selling rule from ages ago(8 cars/30 hours) in mind and sold 2 cars b2b, waited an hour and sold 2 more and repeat until I hit 8 and then waited 30 hours. Did this for 2-3 days now and just got hit with the daily sell limit after 6 cars when I tried to sell my 7th car

Didn't know the suggested amount is 7 cars, anyways, so I assume my new limit(after 30 hours) will be 5 so to lift my limit all I have to do is sell 4 cars, wait another 30 hours and increase the amount of cars by 1 until I'm back at 7 and continue according to the rules from there?

Last edited:
Jondely

Jondely

Reaction score
Sin$
One thing that I can't seem to get through my head with selling these duped cars, Theoretically I start at 8 am, and finish selling by around 7 pm, does that mean I can start selling again at 2 pm the next day? or is it 30 hours after 2 pm the next day.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
One thing that I can't seem to get through my head with selling these duped cars, Theoretically I start at 8 am, and finish selling by around 7 pm, does that mean I can start selling again at 2 pm the next day? or is it 30 hours after 2 pm the next day.
2 pm the next day is correct.
30 hours starts when you sell your first car.

S

Sean144

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So just to get this straight you can't sell 2 cars back to back to have 2/7 and wait an hour before you sell 2 more, you have to actually sell only one and then wait an hour before selling the 2nd car with a maximum of 7 cars per 30h

Okay. I've read somewhere that it doesn't matter if you sell these 2 cars in 2 hours back to back. All you have to do is to wait a few hours to sell the others then.

So I have to try it what happens when I sell 2 cars in 2 hours with 1 hour break between them.

I tried it a few months back with cars I didn't use anymore. I was able to sell 7 or 8 cars back then. No dupes. So my guess now is to wait maybe the 15 days to be sure and then use the 2 cars in 2 hours but only 1 per hour. And hope to decrease my level in his way.

0delay

Reaction score
Sin$

I recently started selling cars again after like 3 years thanks to the frozen money glitch and I had an old selling rule from ages ago(8 cars/30 hours) in mind and sold 2 cars b2b, waited an hour and sold 2 more and repeat until I hit 8 and then waited 30 hours. Did this for 2-3 days now and just got hit with the daily sell limit after 6 cars when I tried to sell my 7th car

Didn't know the suggested amount is 7 cars, anyways, so I assume my new limit(after 30 hours) will be 5 so to lift my limit all I have to do is sell 4 cars, wait another 30 hours and increase the amount of cars by 1 until I'm back at 7 and continue according to the rules from there?
I suspect they may be monitoring the number of sales of a model of car, particularly if you sell say 10 Deluxos in a row. I've been selling other suff in between, I grab some cars off the street and put tracker on them. then sell them in between Deluxo sales or even buy cheap stuff like Faggios and sell them in between just to break up the number of the same car being sold in a rown.

K

Kenmy13999

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I suspect they may be monitoring the number of sales of a model of car, particularly if you sell say 10 Deluxos in a row. I've been selling other suff in between, I grab some cars off the street and put tracker on them. then sell them in between Deluxo sales or even buy cheap stuff like Faggios and sell them in between just to break up the number of the same car being sold in a rown.
In the OP it says

Dupe Detect records and stores the vehicle model and license plate text for the previous 7 sales regardless of custom or generic
So having 7 or 8 different plates to use when selling could be a step in the right direction

Top Bottom
Login
Register