What's new

Working Daily Sell Limit for Personal Vehicles

C

Carliux0409

Reaction score
Sin$
If I can put custom plates on an old elegy retro from 2 years ago and some new dupes (using ifruit), does that mean Im good to seel them?

P

Person911person

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone have interest in a sell spreadsheet I made? It easily tracks your sell windows, last and next sale, and even profit. Idk if something like this was already posted, but if there's interest I'll happily share.

Rjofunkfrank

Rjofunkfrank

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone have interest in a sell spreadsheet I made? It easily tracks your sell windows, last and next sale, and even profit. Idk if something like this was already posted, but if there's interest I'll happily share.
Sounds good I have a pad with very confusing stuff all over it lol

F

Foxinarabbitsuit

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, so I’ve read all of the original post and watched multiple videos and I’m unsure as to what exactly is going on with my account. I sold a single car 24 hours ago, get on today to do the same and have a daily sell limit message. A couple of weeks ago I did a non custom plate duplication, and possibly sold 3 of those cars within an hour before knowing the consequences and continued to sell but made sure not to go beyond the cap in 30 hours/per hour for that “day”. Since that first day I have been selling maybe 2 of the duped cars within a 24 hour day.. one exception being selling one dupe and 2 personal cars within an hour again but because I didn’t know ALL personal cars would count against me. It’s been about 4 days since I broke the guidelines and I have been down to selling one dupe car every 24 hours and now I’m at a cap of seemingly 1 car per day..... this is the first time I’ve ever done a duplication glitch, but I was in a modded lobby YEARS ago (xb360) and was given billions of dollars of which R* took back from everyone.

I don’t know what tier I am at, from not being able to sell 2 cars within a 24 hour time span it would appear I’m in the 1 car a day repeat offender tier, but really unclear as to why. I need help on how to determine where I stand, why I may be in whatever tier I am in, and the best way to get dropped down. Please help and thank you.

Last edited:
BlueMan86

BlueMan86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So if i sell first car on 1.2.2001. In 12Am... And selling in that period 6 more... Or 5... Does my sell limit reset on 2.2.2001. In 6 Pm and i cansell again it that 30 hours 6-7 vehicle?

P

Person911person

Reaction score
Sin$
So if i sell first car on 1.2.2001. In 12Am... And selling in that period 6 more... Or 5... Does my sell limit reset on 2.2.2001. In 6 Pm and i cansell again it that 30 hours 6-7 vehicle?

6 am actually. It's really simple, always keep track of your oldest sale, that's your current 30 hour window. I posted a Google sheet above that makes tracking a breeze.

NexuSix

NexuSix

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, so I’ve read all of the original post and watched multiple videos and I’m unsure as to what exactly is going on with my account. I sold a single car 24 hours ago, get on today to do the same and have a daily sell limit message. A couple of weeks ago I did a non custom plate duplication, and possibly sold 3 of those cars within an hour before knowing the consequences and continued to sell but made sure not to go beyond the cap in 30 hours/per hour for that “day”. Since that first day I have been selling maybe 2 of the duped cars within a 24 hour day.. one exception being selling one dupe and 2 personal cars within an hour again but because I didn’t know ALL personal cars would count against me. It’s been about 4 days since I broke the guidelines and I have been down to selling one dupe car every 24 hours and now I’m at a cap of seemingly 1 car per day..... this is the first time I’ve ever done a duplication glitch, but I was in a modded lobby YEARS ago (xb360) and was given billions of dollars of which R* took back from everyone.

I don’t know what tier I am at, from not being able to sell 2 cars within a 24 hour time span it would appear I’m in the 1 car a day repeat offender tier, but really unclear as to why. I need help on how to determine where I stand, why I may be in whatever tier I am in, and the best way to get dropped down. Please help and thank you.
try and not sell any cars for 48 hours

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Your dupes are more than likely “dirty” meaning they have identical game generated numbered plates. You more than likely have custom plates locked and iFruit will not work for you.
You may not be able to reverse this at this time. Your only hope will be to purchase free cars over all of the dupes you have with identical plates. If you do this you lose the dupes but may recover your ability to sell more than one a day but in all honesty I think it’s too late for you since you have continued to sell after you were put in the repeat cap offender category.

F

Foxinarabbitsuit

Reaction score
Sin$
Your dupes are more than likely “dirty” meaning they have identical game generated numbered plates. You more than likely have custom plates locked and iFruit will not work for you.
You may not be able to reverse this at this time. Your only hope will be to purchase free cars over all of the dupes you have with identical plates. If you do this you lose the dupes but may recover your ability to sell more than one a day but in all honesty I think it’s too late for you since you have continued to sell after you were put in the repeat cap offender category.

As far as previous response, I’m on vacation so will not be on at all much less selling for about a week straight.

I was waiting for a response on here and sold another duped car over 30 hours after I got the in game sell limit message. Just as a test I took another into the pay and spray and was given the option to check the price...?

Beyond that, I did the glitch with faggio’s and the 2nd player arena war job. I used arena modded issi’s.... is there any way I can tell what plate is on it? I’ve looked at the back but can’t see a license plate. Also, I thought if you were using a non custom plate glitch then there was no danger as far as ending up with the same plates. What exactly is the penalty if you are “dupe detected” with dirty plate sells? Do you just automatically get the book thrown at you? I knowingly used an exploit to my advantage and am aware there are consequences but just wondering how I skipped straight to the harshest punishment.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
As far as previous response, I’m on vacation so will not be on at all much less selling for about a week straight.

I was waiting for a response on here and sold another duped car over 30 hours after I got the in game sell limit message. Just as a test I took another into the pay and spray and was given the option to check the price...?

Beyond that, I did the glitch with faggio’s and the 2nd player arena war job. I used arena modded issi’s.... is there any way I can tell what plate is on it? I’ve looked at the back but can’t see a license plate. Also, I thought if you were using a non custom plate glitch then there was no danger as far as ending up with the same plates. What exactly is the penalty if you are “dupe detected” with dirty plate sells? Do you just automatically get the book thrown at you? I knowingly used an exploit to my advantage and am aware there are consequences but just wondering how I skipped straight to the harshest punishment.
You can check the plate by scrolling through secondary weapons Options in the arena mod shop not LSC.

Like I previously stated you more than likely have duplicate plates and that’s exactly why you have been placed in the repeat cap offender category. Once you have been punished by selling one car a day there is really no way to reverse it.

The duplicate plates are the issue.
Other than that this punishment is also a result of throwing caution to the wind and neglecting the suggested sales patterns mentioned in the OP of this thread. I know that you didn’t do the latter so it’s definitely your plates being identical. Currently the “one car a day” punishment is set to last 60 months or 5 years and was found to be so in the game code.

They keep upping the ante on the amount of time that you can only sell one car a day. It all comes down to Rockstars bottom line. If you are blatantly “stealing” their shark card profits they take away your ability to sell duplicated cars.

Last edited:
F

Foxinarabbitsuit

Reaction score
Sin$
You can check the plate by scrolling through secondary weapons Options in the arena mod shop not LSC.

Like I previously stated you more than likely have duplicate plates and that’s exactly why you have been placed in the repeat cap offender category. Once you have been punished by selling one car a day there is really no way to reverse it.

The duplicate plates are the issue.
Other than that this punishment is also a result of throwing caution to the wind and neglecting the suggested sales patterns mentioned in the OP of this thread. I know that you didn’t do the latter so it’s definitely your plates being identical. Currently the “one car a day” punishment is set to last 60 months or 5 years and was found to be so in the game code.

They keep upping the ante on the amount of time that you can only sell one car a day. It all comes down to Rockstars bottom line. If you are blatantly “stealing” their shark card profits they take away your ability to sell duplicated cars.

As far as anyone is aware of... if you’re placed into the 1 car 5 year pool, are there further consequences if you still continue to sell the dupes? I have over 120 duplicated cars left and if I’m screwed anyway I might as well get some use out of it, less missions I have to do. If it’s not reversible and isn’t going to get worse then it is what it is. I thought I saw something where they would somehow decrease the resell value??

V

Vigilant Bonds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
......I thought I saw something where they would somehow decrease the resell value??

You did, it's under the spoiler "Dupe detect & license plates"

It's a background script, idk if it's active atm though. Many people can sell their one car a day at full price although they probably have custom plates on their dupes. As NavyDavey said, you should check the plates of your dupes for identical plates, if they the same alphanumeric plate, you'll be digging yourself a deeper hole if you continue to sell them.

F

Foxinarabbitsuit

Reaction score
Sin$
You did, it's under the spoiler "Dupe detect & license plates"

It's a background script, idk if it's active atm though. Many people can sell their one car a day at full price although they probably have custom plates on their dupes. As NavyDavey said, you should check the plates of your dupes for identical plates, if they the same alphanumeric plate, you'll be digging yourself a deeper hole if you continue to sell them.

I checked a few and they weren’t. Aside from that, at this time since I took a 5 day break from the game while on vacation, I have been able to sell 6 cars in a 48 hour window (possibly more since I didn’t hit a cap).... I have no idea what is going on at this point. I am also selling 2 off the street cars between each dupe sell to be safer (7 car sell history record, not sure if non personal cars count but just playing it safe). It’s as relieving as it is confusing but I’ll take it for now.

da_illest101

da_illest101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been duping cars and I noticed that non of them have the same license plate. I'm assuming I can sell 2 dupes every 2 hours and 7 in a 30 hours period without getting detected?

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been duping cars and I noticed that non of them have the same license plate. I'm assuming I can sell 2 dupes every 2 hours and 7 in a 30 hours period without getting detected?
If none have the same plate you should be fine

DJ Mrkx

DJ Mrkx

Reaction score
Sin$
I need some help, so I hit my limit enough times to where I no longer have custom plates so I have been doing the “1 car within 15 days” and I am now on my 15th day, is there a way to see if I have been cleared of all my levels or how would I know anything on this?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I need some help, so I hit my limit enough times to where I no longer have custom plates so I have been doing the “1 car within 15 days” and I am now on my 15th day, is there a way to see if I have been cleared of all my levels or how would I know anything on this?
Follow the steps in the OP.
They are located in the spoiler marked
“Decreasing your exploit level”.

Top Bottom
Login
Register