What's new

Working Daily Sell Limit for Personal Vehicles

M

Martchenier

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

If you sell them in a manner outside of the suggested sales pattern outlined in the OP then yes you will have a daily sales limit. These parameters apply for all personal vehicle sales.

If you sell them back to back you will be put into the repeat cap offender category and will never be able to sell more than one car a day for eternity.
I wouldn’t ever recommend that you do that and personally think it’s not worth throwing away your money for outfits no matter how interesting you think they may be. If you do want to do that glitch your best bet is to sell your dupes in the manner suggested in the OP. Selling cars at a rate of 7 per 30 hours it will take you 5 days to sell 28 cars and you will be able to sell the last two in the 6th day and then can perform the character transfer glitch.
Thanks for your advice ..
Thanks for your advice .... really appreciate it
Unfortunately I was too impatient and did it last night before you answered me .
I ended up selling 23 b2b. Rotated between 10 custom plates. Hopefully I won't lose my plates

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

If you sell them in a manner outside of the suggested sales pattern outlined in the OP then yes you will have a daily sales limit. These parameters apply for all personal vehicle sales.

If you sell them back to back you will be put into the repeat cap offender category and will never be able to sell more than one car a day for eternity.
I wouldn’t ever recommend that you do that and personally think it’s not worth throwing away your money for outfits no matter how interesting you think they may be. If you do want to do that glitch your best bet is to sell your dupes in the manner suggested in the OP. Selling cars at a rate of 7 per 30 hours it will take you 5 days to sell 28 cars and you will be able to sell the last two in the 6th day and then can perform the character transfer glitch.
Thanks for your advice ..

Unfortunately I was too impatient and did it last night before you answered me .
I ended up selling 23 b2b. Rotated between 10 custom plates. Hopefully I won't lose my plates
You may not lose your plates but you will be on a daily sales limit.
Good luck man.

M

Martchenier

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You may not lose your plates but you will be on a daily sales limit.
Good luck man.
Thanks. I'll wait 15 days before even attempting to sell a car. Or on second thought,I have no reason to sell anything else but I'll sell NPCs daily. Hopefully my exploit level will go down .

M

Martchenier

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for sharing!
Np . I might as well document what happens so we can see if anything has changed with r*. I'll be logging in daily to check if I have plates back or not . I'll definitely will keep you guys posted

S

spamdie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I noticed you said selling back to back isn't good. I sold two cars back to back, then waited two hours. Then sold another two cars back to back. I was planning on doing that until I reached 7 cars then would wait 30 hours and repeat that process. Is that safe?

If you've never been dupe detected it gives you rope to hang yourself until you actually do.

I'm at a low level so i sell 2 cars back to back with no issue and then sell 2 more the next "Day".
But I have enough money so i sell 2 per day. I don't look at the the time. I do 2 max per day. Within 24 hours it doesn't matter. As long as i stick to 2 per day i'll reach a max for 4 in 24 hours no matter what time i buy during the day (Obviously not within 2 hours).

Remember they'll let you hang yourself without telling you. And the only way to tell if you are hitting the limit is when it's too late. Unless you're in a rush to buy large purchases to be able to do more duplication or something that requires the purchase. I wouldn't risk it.
Much easier to not have to think of it too hard rather then be in wait 3 days to sell a car because you got flagged down to one Car per 30 hours. And on the edge of being cut off from any sales permanently.

R4NDO

R4NDO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I kind of figure this question has already been asked but I don't want to go through 376 pages of this thread to find the answer. Say you do a duplication glitch that removes the tracker from someone's personal vehicle like a gc2f. If the person the car is going to never puts a tracker on it would it count towards the daily limit or would it count as a street vehicle?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I kind of figure this question has already been asked but I don't want to go through 376 pages of this thread to find the answer. Say you do a duplication glitch that removes the tracker from someone's personal vehicle like a gc2f. If the person the car is going to never puts a tracker on it would it count towards the daily limit or would it count as a street vehicle?
The car gets a tracker as soon as it goes into a garage. Yes it counts towards the sell limit. You don’t have to read through the thread. That information is in the OP which is pinned to the top of every page.

H

hk200

Reaction score
Sin$
I sold quite a few cars yesterday and got sell limit so I just sell 5 cars a day every 1 hour and 10 mins.

Just trying to find out what my sell limit as I got it yesterday, I obtained the cars from frozen money using save wizard

A

AlekMarbles

Reaction score
Sin$
Tried to find my answer by reading OP and comments but just getting confused, if i do merge dupes over elegys can i sell them whenever b2b or do i also have to stick to the 2 in 2 or 7 in a day for this kind of dupe

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried to find my answer by reading OP and comments but just getting confused, if i do merge dupes over elegys can i sell them whenever b2b or do i also have to stick to the 2 in 2 or 7 in a day for this kind of dupe
This applies to all vehicles.
Stick to the suggestion for selling.

H

hk200

Reaction score
Sin$
Would you be able to tell what level I’m on? I hit daily sell limit yesterday for first time I think I sold 3 cars back to back then later on sold about 2-3 more back to back then I got banged with the daily sell limit cause I sold 2 back to back before then stopped?

What do you think my daily sell limit is now? Like 5 cars, I’m starting to only sell 3 cars per day, 1 per 2 hour

Would you be able to tell what level I’m on? I hit daily sell limit yesterday for first time I think I sold 3 cars back to back then later on sold about 2-3 more back to back then I got banged with the daily sell limit cause I sold 2 back to back before then stopped?

What do you think my daily sell limit is now? Like 5 cars, I’m starting to only sell 3 cars per day, 1 per 2 hour
I used frozen money glitch with save wizard to get the deluxos

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

I used frozen money glitch with save wizard to get the deluxos
Your daily limit is however many cars the game lets you sell in a 30 hour period.
You need to know that to figure out which exploit level you are at.
Finding your exploit level is up to you.
The information to do so is contained in the OP.

M

Martchenier

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So today was day 5 or 6 of having list my plates due to selling 23 cars b2b. Still didn't have plates today, so I decided to order a new plate through ifruit. The order processed and I got my new plate! So I drove right back in mod shop and noticed I got all my plates back ! Woot! I learned my lesson and will never do anything stupid like that again!

ToastWithJam

ToastWithJam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I think I may have goofed.

I have a metric ton of Deluxos that I've had in storage since the last frozen money glitch from 2 years ago (probably at least 50, from an original number of 70). Yesterday I sold a pair of clean duped Elegies back to back on my second character, and today I sold a pair of Deluxos to finance some Arena War upgrades. All good, right? 4 sales in 24 hours, no big deal.

However while not paying attention I sold my Cerberus about 40 minutes later to switch it from Apocalypse to Future Shock while the sale's still on. That's 5 in 30 hours, which is still not a problem. However, that's also 3 in 2 hours (two frozen Deluxos, one legit Cerberus), which I believe might be an issue.

I've never been detected before, nor have I ever received a sell limit in the past. As far as I can tell, Rockstar considers me a clean player. Where do I go from here? Go dark for 30 hours and retry?

M

Martchenier

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I think I may have goofed.

I have a metric ton of Deluxos that I've had in storage since the last frozen money glitch from 2 years ago (probably at least 50, from an original number of 70). Yesterday I sold a pair of clean duped Elegies back to back on my second character, and today I sold a pair of Deluxos to finance some Arena War upgrades. All good, right? 4 sales in 24 hours, no big deal.

However while not paying attention I sold my Cerberus about 40 minutes later to switch it from Apocalypse to Future Shock while the sale's still on. That's 5 in 30 hours, which is still not a problem. However, that's also 3 in 2 hours (two frozen Deluxos, one legit Cerberus), which I believe might be an issue.

I've never been detected before, nor have I ever received a sell limit in the past. As far as I can tell, Rockstar considers me a clean player. Where do I go from here? Go dark for 30 hours and retry?
I'd go 60 hours tbh

BipolarGaming

BipolarGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I have read all the information in the first post which is amazing and I thank you for all the info...
I just want to make sure that I am doing the right thing... and If I understand properly.

I have worked out that I am on exploit level 7 as I am able to sell 3 vehicles in a 30 hour period. I hit my daily limit when I tried to sell my 4th.
Now in order to repair my exploit level I must wait 30 hours and then sell 3 cars, wait another 30 hours after selling the 3 cars and then attempt to sell 4? then wait another 30 hours and try and sell 5?

Sorry I tried to take in all the information but it is a little confusing for someone who has never duped before.

The other Question I have is, on the account I have there is garages filled with vehicles that have custom number plates on them that I don't have on iFruit... if I add that number plate on iFruit can I then sell them without detection?

Thanks very much.

ToastWithJam

ToastWithJam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I have read all the information in the first post which is amazing and I thank you for all the info...
I just want to make sure that I am doing the right thing... and If I understand properly.

I have worked out that I am on exploit level 7 as I am able to sell 3 vehicles in a 30 hour period. I hit my daily limit when I tried to sell my 4th.
Now in order to repair my exploit level I must wait 30 hours and then sell 3 cars, wait another 30 hours after selling the 3 cars and then attempt to sell 4? then wait another 30 hours and try and sell 5?

Sorry I tried to take in all the information but it is a little confusing for someone who has never duped before.

The other Question I have is, on the account I have there is garages filled with vehicles that have custom number plates on them that I don't have on iFruit... if I add that number plate on iFruit can I then sell them without detection?

Thanks very much.

The cap degradation rate is currently 1 per 60 hours, so unfortunately in your case that means if you want to clean your slate completely you'll have to wait for 420 hours (approximately 18 days) before selling anything.

As for custom plates - any custom plate will clean a dupe as long as the plate hasn't been detected in the past. I would recommend changing the plate to one you have already though.

L

Lubby

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys im the new one^^
First of all I really appreciate all the info you gathered and are sharing here. Really helps a lot.
I have a question tho. I tried to find the exact answer but I couldn't unfortunately which might be since English ain't my first language.
So I duped my first car yesterday. The Elegy custom since I don't have a issi yet. I used the method with the Arena spectator box and the Moc (incase it's important know). I didn't sell it yet.
I know bout the sale limits etc and I don't plan to go full nuts. Just like selling 2 or max 3 cars each 30h.

What I don't get entirely is the part with the custom plates tho. So I duped the car. And put on it my custom plates + changed the color cuz I wasn't sure lol. Am I save now? I only have 1 custom plates. Can I put it on every dupe and sell it or does every dupe need different custom plates? I've read something bout the last 7 cars saved that's why I'm not sure if I don't need like 8 different custom plates or so.

Hope someone could help me out here.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys im the new one^^
First of all I really appreciate all the info you gathered and are sharing here. Really helps a lot.
I have a question tho. I tried to find the exact answer but I couldn't unfortunately which might be since English ain't my first language.
So I duped my first car yesterday. The Elegy custom since I don't have a issi yet. I used the method with the Arena spectator box and the Moc (incase it's important know). I didn't sell it yet.
I know bout the sale limits etc and I don't plan to go full nuts. Just like selling 2 or max 3 cars each 30h.

What I don't get entirely is the part with the custom plates tho. So I duped the car. And put on it my custom plates + changed the color cuz I wasn't sure lol. Am I save now? I only have 1 custom plates. Can I put it on every dupe and sell it or does every dupe need different custom plates? I've read something bout the last 7 cars saved that's why I'm not sure if I don't need like 8 different custom plates or so.

Hope someone could help me out here.
If you are only selling a couple of cars per 30 hours you should be safe with selling cars that have the same custom plate. In addition as I mentioned in the other thread if the dupe you are using produces “clean” plates then you don’t have to put custom plates on the dupes at all.
In the future it’s very important you know wether a dupe produces a clean or dirty plate.
It’s also good practice to have a custom plate on your “master” car that you are duping for good measure even if the plates on the dupes are clean.

Top Bottom
Login
Register