What's new

Working Daily Sell Limit for Personal Vehicles

B

Breakerone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nobody have gotten out yet. So far it seems noone ever will :frown: 1 car a day is for life, thats how it seems now...
I guess thats it, then. Might be helpful to add this to the OP. I was just wondering, cause I did the same things with 2 accounts, and both jumped to 1 when the dupe detect was implemented, but one of them recovered after a not so long time. The other just wont :frown:

F

funmw2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
S schitzotm Before replying to you, I asked a friend to check the exe for verifying what you are talking about.
It turns out the "Purchased_car_sale_max_cap" isn't used in the executable nor the scripts.
In other words, you're full of bullsh*t just like how you've been full of BS since the day I started checking this daily limit system.
Clearly, you work at "Rockstar" and let me guess, is it the "nothing" department ? where you adjust/add code that don't exist ?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
S schitzotm Before replying to you, I asked a friend to check the exe for verifying what you are talking about.
It turns out the "Purchased_car_sale_max_cap" isn't used in the executable nor the scripts.
In other words, you're full of bullsh*t just like how you've been full of BS since the day I started checking this daily limit system.
Clearly, you work at "Rockstar" and let me guess, is it the "nothing" department ? where you adjust/add code that don't exist ?
Oops. Busted!!

Arcade Hero

Arcade Hero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I am simply stunned by these developments. :wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:
Will he ghost or double down?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess thats it, then. Might be helpful to add this to the OP. I was just wondering, cause I did the same things with 2 accounts, and both jumped to 1 when the dupe detect was implemented, but one of them recovered after a not so long time. The other just wont :frown:
We dont know that for sure. I think that it is permanent because everytime a person in 1 car club sells a car, they hot their limit again and the 18 month or whatever gets reset to day 1. We cannot sell below our limit unless we just dont sell anything for 18 or 30 months

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Oops. Busted!!
hardly. Funmw2 hasnt even properly decrypted the tuneables. Many words are wrong and offsets are incorrect and apparently cant even find the link for SAT_PURCHASED_CAR_SALE_MAX_CAP which btw its not even sat it should read stat. As in player stat. Its fetch from social club. So during a car sale it asks to fetch to see if the player has reached a max cap on a specific car. There are many more that are decrypted improperly. IE sales season is actually sales session. Hell people following his posting to the letter are being place as dupe detected and they blame the user for not following their word. Got news for you the logic is close but not correct. The numbers of cars to sell are close but not correct. The timer for resetting the session (or season hehe) is close but very much incorrect.
I’m going to add funmw2 in part of the dupe detect script on the next detect update. You likely wont notice it though because to you it will look like fundme.
So you will reference it as the new fundme script that was added. You have no clue what you are talking about if you think that is inactive. Is it functional yet? No. Does it fetch data when tou sell a car? Absolutely. You know, I dont need to defend myself to you. What does it really matter what you think of me? It doesnt. When everyone is on here trying to figure out what has happened just know I warned you. Think what you will, pretend you have even the slightest clue what is going on in the scripts. Keep it up for it will be you these users will be after. It will be you that lets everyone down. It’s active buddy it’s very active. And for some reason much of what ive seen online for decrypted tunables seems to be missing much content.
You have been off on much of tour findings. I so believe I said this when you started this detect tracking. But you got close and everyone believed you. And now you cant even see the new parts of dupe detect. Are you not getting updated tunables?
I will leave this thread as it is clear you want to direct users the weong way. Respond to this with whatever one liner or any other bullsh*t you feel like spewing. And when everyone finds out just how far off you are they can roll up and read that I tried to help but was given crap about it.
So get your likes today at my expense I’ll get mine in a few months.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
hardly. Funmw2 hasnt even properly decrypted the tuneables. Many words are wrong and offsets are incorrect and apparently cant even find the link for SAT_PURCHASED_CAR_SALE_MAX_CAP which btw its not even sat it should read stat. As in player stat. Its fetch from social club. So during a car sale it asks to fetch to see if the player has reached a max cap on a specific car. There are many more that are decrypted improperly. IE sales season is actually sales session. Hell people following his posting to the letter are being place as dupe detected and they blame the user for not following their word. Got news for you the logic is close but not correct. The numbers of cars to sell are close but not correct. The timer for resetting the session (or season hehe) is close but very much incorrect.

I’m going to add funmw2 in part of the dupe detect script on the next detect update. You likely wont notice it though because to you it will look like fundme.
So you will reference it as the new fundme script that was added. You have no clue what you are talking about if you think that is inactive. Is it functional yet? No. Does it fetch data when tou sell a car? Absolutely. You know, I dont need to defend myself to you. What does it really matter what you think of me? It doesnt. When everyone is on here trying to figure out what has happened just know I warned you. Think what you will, pretend you have even the slightest clue what is going on in the scripts. Keep it up for it will be you these users will be after. It will be you that lets everyone down. It’s active buddy it’s very active. And for some reason much of what ive seen online for decrypted tunables seems to be missing much content.
You have been off on much of tour findings. I so believe I said this when you started this detect tracking. But you got close and everyone believed you. And now you cant even see the new parts of dupe detect. Are you not getting updated tunables?
I will leave this thread as it is clear you want to direct users the weong way. Respond to this with whatever one liner or any other bullsh*t you feel like spewing. And when everyone finds out just how far off you are they can roll up and read that I tried to help but was given crap about it.
So get your likes today at my expense I’ll get mine in a few months.
So u are going to add script that will be un noticeable? How convenient. And now u want us to believe u have the authority to add script to a multi million dollar game. Sorry. Dont believe that one bit.

Last edited:
Arcade Hero

Arcade Hero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So u are going to add script that will be un noticeable? How convenient. And now u want us to believe u have the authority to add script to a multi million dollar game. Sorry. Dont believe that one bit.

Yeah, I thought the only options were double down or ghost, but I totally forgot about make grandiose threats, say "you'll see", and then ghost. Classic.

S

SlimCharles

Reaction score
Sin$
My experience isn't very normal too and doesn't match what the OP says. Hit the limit after selling 13 in 30 hours and the last 9 in a row (meaning the first 4 were sold properly). And not very likely Im messing up the numbers (I noted the time and plate of every issi after selling them). I sold one every 30 hours since then (March 31) as a prevention (like schitzotm told me).

C

Captain_TimeTravel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For now I don't have time to sell all the frozen money vehicles.. I only have 32 deluxo left all random custom plates. to sell one every 60 hours
I'll probably get banned for the update coming this late april. (if what schitzotm said)

One question.
Isn't PURCHASED_CAR_SALE_MAX_CAP or SAT_PURCHASED_CAR_SALE_MAX_CAP track all your vehicles on garage? or it only track in the sell?

Last edited:
Arcade Hero

Arcade Hero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My experience isn't very normal too and doesn't match what the OP says. Hit the limit after selling 13 in 30 hours and the last 9 in a row (meaning the first 4 were sold properly). And not very likely Im messing up the numbers (I noted the time and plate of every issi after selling them). I sold one every 30 hours since then (March 31) as a prevention (like schitzotm told me).

A. CURRENT RECOMMENDATION
  • Do not sell 3 or more Personal Vehicles within any 120 minute time period
  • Sell 8 or less per 30 hours.
  • Oversell at your own risk
Not following you entirely, but the first thing you said is that you oversold the 30 hour limit . . . so how did the OP lead you astray?

caradetermo

caradetermo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not following you entirely, but the first thing you said is that you oversold the 30 hour limit . . . so how did the OP lead you astray?

EXPLOIT LEVELS <--------------> DAILY LIMIT (per 30 hours)
NO LEVEL <----------------------> Recommend 8 (Game should allow 40 test at own risk)
LEVEL 1 <------------------------>10 Vehicles
LEVEL 2 <------------------------> 8 Vehicles
LEVEL 3 <------------------------> 6 Vehicles
~ No custom license plate option below this level ~
LEVEL 4 <------------------------> 9 Vehicles/ *Threshold is 5 Vehicles*
LEVEL 5 <------------------------> 9 Vehicles/ *Threshold is 4 Vehicles*
LEVEL 6 <------------------------> 9 Vehicles/ *Threshold is 3 Vehicles*
LEVEL 7 <------------------------> 3 Vehicles
REPEAT CAP OFFENDER (15 month Cap Recovery)
LEVEL 1 <------------------------> 2 Vehicles every 30 hours
LEVEL 2 <------------------------> 1 Vehicle every 30 hours

Not only that the system is made to trick you, see up (or would be down to?) to level 3 your limit is reducing, but when you cross to level 4 your limit increases (it's a trap!), so many people might think, oh I'm good and fell right into the trap.

Another thing: Cap Recovery
Currently 60 hours. Cap Recovery is the amount of time that has to pass before your exploit level is lowered to the next level. The time would start from the last vehicle you sold that resulted in selling = or > your current cap. It's important to not sell up to your limit and always check but not sell your last vehicle each day.
If you keep selling what your limit allows you, you'll never recover, and I'm pretty sure you can cross from 4 to 7 without noticing, and suddenly you got a 3 limit.

I know the OP is long, but is clear, detailed and well explained. If you get into duping, ffs, take 10 minutes of your life and read it and make sure you understand (ask here if you don't understand something, I'm sure someone will answer). People on YouTube leave a lot of things aside, no wonder then why people hit the daily limit.
For those who weren't around here in August 2018, when the system changed, there was tons and tons of reports of people hitting the daily limit, always have been isolated cases of people reporting they hit the limit, but nothing compared to August 2018 (around that date, don't remember exactly, could be a month before).

The problem I see is people been too greedy, they want to have a big bank account, and please always check if you can put a custom plate on any car that you are selling, dupe or legit.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
and please always check if you can put a custom plate on any car that you are selling, dupe or legit.

And that literally is the one piece of advice that would save anyone whether too lazy to read the OP or whatever. If you don't sell anything you can't put custom plates on and stop selling as soon as you don't have custom plates available pretty much you can't fail. Sure you won't get so rich if you keep popping in and out of exploit levels but you won't raise up and up following just that ONE tip.

S

SlimCharles

Reaction score
Sin$

Because 13 should not be a limit you could hit. There is 10, 8, 9, 3... But not 13.

Dont get me wrong, I dont blame at all the OP or anybody that is working to figure out how this works. Just want to say that my experience doesn't match what we know.

PD: I have read the OP couple of times and I'm following the thread since March.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Because 13 should not be a limit you could hit. There is 10, 8, 9, 3... But not 13.

Dont get me wrong, I dont blame at all the OP or anybody that is working to figure out how this works. Just want to say that my experience doesn't match what we know.

PD: I have read the OP couple of times and I'm following the thread since March.

Think about it. You aren't always going to hit a limit on the exact number when you cross other thresholds as well. You said you sold 9 in a row so that is crossing the 2 per 2 hour at least 4 or 5 times. If you had already crossed something before then that's enough to bring you up most of the exploit levels in one shot. You were clean and able to sell upto 40 I'd guess, then you sold way fast the last 9 cars and hit a 3 car limit on number 10 or something like that. What made you decide to sell 9 in a row anyway? Big mistake I think.

S

SlimCharles

Reaction score
Sin$
Think about it. You aren't always going to hit a limit on the exact number when you cross other thresholds as well. You said you sold 9 in a row so that is crossing the 2 per 2 hour at least 4 or 5 times. If you had already crossed something before then that's enough to bring you up most of the exploit levels in one shot. You were clean and able to sell upto 40 I'd guess, then you sold way fast the last 9 cars and hit a 3 car limit on number 10 or something like that. What made you decide to sell 9 in a row anyway? Big mistake I think.

That explains it. Thanks!

I thought I had the possibility of selling 40 in a row, but I didn't realized of the "2 cars 2 hours" threshold. Also, like I said on March, before that try I did not followed the rules estrictly so probably that influenced too (although I did followed them couple of days before I started selling in big).

Im not really interested on duping on the long term and I dont have big ambitions regarding money like getting to 1 billion. Like I said before, just want to sell all the issis.

F

funmw2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't sell 8 cars !
Sell up to 7 cars, this way you can remove your previous record of hitting the limit.
There are stats for previous sessions (each 30 hour is a session), and the function that handle all that stuff add +1 to the amount of cars you sold, in the tunables "CURRENTVEHICLESALESSEASON" is set to 9, so if you sold 8 cars and it adds up 1 then its 9 cars which is the limit thus the game record it as hitting the limit in previous session.

F

funmw2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Keep in mind, what I said above doesn't mean that you're in danger or at risk of getting your exploit level increased.
It's just R* way of knowing and tracking that you hit the daily limit, I didn't check all of it to see if there's code in the background that take this stuff into account but like I said this is just like the game is saying "this dude reached his limit, so we won't do anything but keep your eyes checked on him", and by "checked", I mean there are actually stats that record your exploit level in previous sessions.
Code:
void func_1919(int iParam0)
{
    int iVar0;
    int iVar1;
    int iVar2;

if (Global_2519572.f_4854)
    {
        return;
    }
    iVar0 = func_1154(joaat("mpply_prevseasonexploitlevel"));
    iVar1 = func_1154(joaat("mpply_prevseason2exploitlevel"));
    iVar2 = func_1154(joaat("mpply_prevseason3exploitlevel"));
    func_1059(joaat("mpply_prevseasonexploitlevel"), iParam0);
    func_1059(joaat("mpply_prevseason2exploitlevel"), iVar0);
    func_1059(joaat("mpply_prevseason3exploitlevel"), iVar1);
    func_1059(joaat("mpply_prevseason4exploitlevel"), iVar2);
}

D

dude dude

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, so i am in a repeat cap offender level 2 dupe, for the 15 month recovery, should i not sell cars in those 15 months? Like not even regular cars? Or is it safe to sell regular, because i have been in one for over 2 years

Popsofftherocker

Popsofftherocker

Reaction score
Sin$
This is not for you dude, but for some of the others posting in here about daily sell limits. I have to ask WHY some feel the need to sell a whole bunch of dupes to make their bank account large? I look at my garage like its a bank, if I need some money I sell a few buy what I need then keep a few hundred thousand or mil or 2 in the bank. I have over a hundred million sitting in my garages between my 2 characters. I don't need the 100 million in my bank account to feel like a "man". Just sell what you need, use it and play the game and have fun.

Just an old mans opinion

Top Bottom
Login
Register