What's new

Working Daily Sell Limit for Personal Vehicles

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Merge glitch to change plates? Tell me more since I’m a one car club member. Point me in the right direction brother.

Of course Trond is correct. The arena merge and rc bandito merge have been quite unique in merging parts of vehicles rather than whole vehicles easily. So if you have even just one custom plate on a car from before joining the club, you can merge that car with your newer cars and the plate will carry across to them all but keeping car the same model. I wonder how long the rc merge will last though now well known YouTubers have uploaded it as a money glitch.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
What i did with the rc glitch was create a whole bunch of free elegys with my custom plate on them. I do not have access to custom plates so cant put them on new cars i buy. So since i had my custom plate on the rc, i merged it to about 10 free elegys and am keeping them in a garage. Now when a merge dupe comes out, i can use those as the free elegy to dupe over and give my cars custom plates.

C

CurtCanvass

Reaction score
Sin$
What i did with the rc glitch was create a whole bunch of free elegys with my custom plate on them. I do not have access to custom plates so cant put them on new cars i buy. So since i had my custom plate on the rc, i merged it to about 10 free elegys and am keeping them in a garage. Now when a merge dupe comes out, i can use those as the free elegy to dupe over and give my cars custom plates.

How do you get custom plates on the RC if you’re already in one car club?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you get custom plates on the RC if you’re already in one car club?
There was a glitch that allowed us to move mods from another car onto the rc. I used a car that had my custom plate on it from before i got stuck in the 1 car club

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm in the one car club but I can still do custom plates
I have sold multiple dirty dupes and each time I sell them the price goes up instead of down... (not really)
You have hit the limit and can sell one per day but you arent in one a day club. You have crossed the threshold but not enough to hit one a day. You likely sold a dirty dupe and got put there.
One thing to remember those in the one a day sold multiple dirty dupes before anyone realized they were tracking it. So the level increased and allowed them to keep selling without the knowledge of future consequences. One the cap was implemented they were so far over that number they are stuck there for minimum of 9 months. That cap has been pushed to 30 months now depending on how far you have reached. Some fell off after 9 months. Many didnt.
Like I said there was no knowledge of the tracking until it was too late.
You hit a certain level and custom plates are taken away. Then the 1 per day happens. The op has the entire order of events in it. (First post first page... original post)

S

SlimCharles

Reaction score
Sin$
First time I hit daily sell limit. Followed the rules more or less: sometimes I sold more than 2 in one hour, sometimes more than 8 in 30 hours... but never hit sell limit. While I did not follow the rules striclty, I did it well enough so I didn't hit the limit. Last Sunday I even took a break of 30 hours to start over properly and since then I think I didn't sold more than 2 in one hour or more than 8 in a 30 hour period.

Today I got tired and tried to sell as much as I could: I thought I followed the rules well enough, so I thought I would be able to sell 40 cars. I hit the limit after selling 9... but in the last 30 hour period I sold 13, so Im not sure if I falled into the trap and Im now on the repeat cap offender levels. Will take a break of 15 days anyway and see how it comes.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
First time I hit daily sell limit. Followed the rules more or less: sometimes I sold more than 2 in one hour, sometimes more than 8 in 30 hours... but never hit sell limit. While I did not follow the rules striclty, I did it well enough so I didn't hit the limit. Last Sunday I even took a break of 30 hours to start over properly and since then I think I didn't sold more than 2 in one hour or more than 8 in a 30 hour period.

Today I got tired and tried to sell as much as I could: I thought I followed the rules well enough, so I thought I would be able to sell 40 cars. I hit the limit after selling 9... but in the last 30 hour period I sold 13, so Im not sure if I falled into the trap and Im now on the repeat cap offender levels. Will take a break of 15 days anyway and see how it comes.
U call that following the rules???

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No. Said "more or less". Means I did not followed them, but didn't get wild and many times I did followed them.
Rules would be the wrong word.
This is programming. Machine instruction. Data stored and checked. Its not really a rule. You either sell under the detection programming or you sell over the detection programming. You have been selling over the threshold. That is why you are where you are.
There is more coming to dupe detection system I helped write.
It’s going to get alot tougher to sell a duplicated car. And penalty will come much quicker.
(Dont blame me I do as Im told I didnt devise it)
You would be wise to just stop selling for a while or simply sell one every 30 hours.

S

SlimCharles

Reaction score
Sin$
Rules would be the wrong word.
This is programming. Machine instruction. Data stored and checked. Its not really a rule. You either sell under the detection programming or you sell over the detection programming. You have been selling over the threshold. That is why you are where you are.
There is more coming to dupe detection system I helped write.
It’s going to get alot tougher to sell a duplicated car. And penalty will come much quicker.
(Dont blame me I do as Im told I didnt devise it)
You would be wise to just stop selling for a while or simply sell one every 30 hours.

Not blaming anybody. I knew I would get caught at some point. It's no big deal for me as I already got everything I wanted and Im not really on duping on the long term (actually the amount of storaged issis it's a pain). Thanks for the advise.

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
New update ?

Some people tell me that after selling one car he has the daily sell limit. (They have never hit the limit before)

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
New update ?

Some people tell me that after selling one car he has the daily sell limit. (They have never hit the limit before)

I had this on my second account 2 days ago, even though the dupes are not dirty.. I have to check if I can sell again, will report back soon.

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
I had this on my second account 2 days ago, even though the dupes are not dirty.. I have to check if I can sell again, will report back soon.
Any other 'signs'? Like using only the same custom plate on all/many sold or something?

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
New update ?

Nah, likely theres a dirty car there somewhere. Or a custom plate deleted. Havent even finished writing it yet.

J

justinmadecaden

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I just have a quick question. My current level is 6, if I continue to sell no more than 2 cars per 2 hours and hit my limit of 6, will my level raise or will it stay the same? Should I just sell 5? Thanks in advance guys.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I just have a quick question. My current level is 6, if I continue to sell no more than 2 cars per 2 hours and hit my limit of 6, will my level raise or will it stay the same? Should I just sell 5? Thanks in advance guys.
This is really in the first post. Sell below the limit. Never push to the sales limit. Selling to the limit gains you the next level.
And in this level up we do not want.

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been selling 7 every 30 hours for months now and been fine so far but I've been waiting 30 hours from the last sale is this right or is the 30 hours mark start from your 1st sale just curious??

Top Bottom
Login
Register