What's new

Working Daily Sell Limit for Personal Vehicles

F

funmw2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
NicGoRe NicGoRe I haven't check the whole script and I'm still trying to understand what the heck is going on but there's some serious sh*t.
Like this one for example:
Code:
    if (iParam1)
    {
        func_842(-1547905336, 99);
    }
The hash -1547905336 is "mpply_num_cars_sold_today" and this code set the stat to 99 only if iParam1 is set to true which is Global_262145.f_17766 but for now it's set to false.
Once it's turned on then the function that supposed to restore how many cars you have sold today would always set the stat to 99 which means you have sold 99 cars today and as long as it's on that would be your stat everyday.
Also iParam1 aka "sold 99 cars everyday" only affects you if you are detected by the new process that checks your car license plate.
I'm not sure why but could someone explain ? did they prevent us from changing license plates ?

Last edited:
NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
NicGoRe NicGoRe I haven't check the whole script and I'm still trying to understand what the heck is going on but there's some serious sh*t.
Code:
    if (iParam1)
    {
    }
The hash -1547905336 is "mpply_num_cars_sold_today" and this code set the stat to 99 only if iParam1 is set to true which is Global_262145.f_17766 but for now it's set to false.
Once it's turned on then the function that supposed to restore how many cars you have sold today would always set the stat to 99 which means you have sold 99 cars today and as long as it's on that would be your stat everyday.
Also iParam1 aka "sold 99 cars everyday" only affects you if you are detected by the new process that checks your car license plate.
I'm not sure why but could someone explain ? did they prevent us from changing license plates ?
Very interesting. If max sales per day are set to 100 then it will only leave you with 1 sale per day.

When duping, the license plate will stay the same unless choosing a Custom plate. Obviously, they would not consider two vehicles with the same hash and custom plate as a dupe. A randomly selected plate is a different story though. One must always change the license plate first during the duplication process.

7 Lurker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Code:
    if (iParam1)
    {
    }
Also iParam1 only affects you if you are detected by the new process that checks your car license plate.
Am I misremembering that there was a prior tunable entry (later removed) that checked to see if your vehicle sales was greater than or equal to 100? IIRC at the time it was thought that this may have been a percentage instead of a real number.

misterDLCdreams

misterDLCdreams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been doing 9 every 30 hours
Since Saturday

Tmo I sell another 9

Should I drop the number of sells or am I at a good pace I only have about 24 to go

Also anyone having trouble selling stock from retro elegys ?

SkynetOnlineID

SkynetOnlineID

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess it's best not to sell any duplicate with the same license plate until everything is figured out. I already sold 4 duplicates with the same license plate but there was in a duplicate in the middle with a different license plate. Hopefully that means it's not too late for me.

I'm just going to get rid of cars I've been meaning to sell for awhile now. At least that way if I get stuck on 1 car sale limit per 30 hours I can hopefully still just sell 1 duplicate worth around 940k and call it a day.

obiwan

obiwan

Reaction score
Sin$
hi. me and my friend sold more than 30 cars and we didnt know anything about the limit. we hit the limit and start to research and saw this forum. i thougt our new limit is 10. after 30 hours we begin to sell cars with 8 minutes. it stops at 7th car. so our limit is not 10 it is 6 from now am i correct or less. we will try 5 cars from now and keep it like this. or we should try 4 or less to not see limit.

S

Sightwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I bit my límite for the first time ever trying the lates dup. What shul i do now to be safe, please any advice?

F

funmw2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The values I have talked about have been turned on with the new update to tunables.

aaronBLUEeyes

aaronBLUEeyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The values I have talked about have been turned on with the new update to tunables.

Are you speaking of the the dupe dectetion flag you previously mentioned?

What triggers the flag and how does it function? Or is this still unknown right now?

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$

Yeah something has definitely changed. I started selling dupes with a fresh account that never sold any cars before. Sold 7 in first 30 hours. 6 in the next 30 hours and today I hit the limit already at the third!

F*** i can't believe I just ruined another account also I followed all know exploits again. Same happened to my last account after CEO dupe glitch....

I never sold a crazy amount. The max was 7!!! Then 6. Then 2 and game over...

Always waited at least 10 minutes. Usually longer up to hours...

Aerozke

Aerozke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone try explain this to me.. I sold 8 cars yesterday out of my 9 limit. Its been well over 30 hours ive sold 1 car and its said ive hit the limit. Do you think ive just hit the 9 limit or ive been ****ed over.. mehhh don't get me wrong ill make 1 mil per day for next 100 days but gonna be a ballache

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone try explain this to me.. I sold 8 cars yesterday out of my 9 limit. Its been well over 30 hours ive sold 1 car and its said ive hit the limit. Do you think ive just hit the 9 limit or ive been ****ed over.. mehhh don't get me wrong ill make 1 mil per day for next 100 days but gonna be a ballache

Guess u are ****ed too just like me. They changed something and we walked into their trap...

I say dupe detection is active and working!

S

Sightwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You make me worry men i bit my limit for the first .

Aerozke

Aerozke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
maybe they have extended the time longer than 30 hours idk. I don't think they would just shoot it to 1. But we will soon find out by posts in here

S

Sightwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guess u are ****ed too just like me. They changed something and we walked into their trap...

I say dupe detection is active and working!
Guess me to in my other acount i hit my limit wait 30 h then only can sale 3.

Aerozke

Aerozke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You make me worry men i bit my limit for the first .

how many you sell mate? defo nothing to do with number plate as it was 2 separate elegys from 2 separate dupes to make sure. Ive made them worth all different amounts all diff colours. Man i had a shopping trip planned tonight loool. I'm spending all this money if i get flagged they always take money

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
My bet: Everybody who sells a dupe will now be directly put into repeat cap offender 2 and be limited to 1 sale every 30 hours!!

The dupe detection in LSC detects a dupe and then sets the number of cars sold to 99. That is way over the limits and will put you into repeat cap offender 2 like those of us who sold cars over the limits while caps were off.

Aerozke

Aerozke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My bet: Everybody who sells a dupe will now be directly put into repeat cap offender 2 and be limited to 1 sale every 30 hours!!

The dupe detection in LSC detects a dupe and then sets the number of cars sold to 99. That is way over the limits and will put you into repeat cap offender 2 like those of us who sold cars over the limits while caps were off.

if this was the case and you sold even 1 a day wouldn't you get banned for repeat offending? I aint selling **** now until i see more posts to see if people have same. It could be something simple as ive hit the 9 car limit. Even so how would it tell its a dupe, surely if they could tell they would just remove the cars, wouldn't be a need to take to LSC?

I'm going bennys from now lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register