Reaction score
Sin$
Stop selling cars.
You have already been flagged.
You will ruin your account.
Wait 2-3 weeks before you sell again.
Post automatically merged:

Yes of course you can.
If I sell vehicles with the 7/30 rule am I at risk? I don’t plan going a dsl level down yet. And custom plates are there and I can order them and equip them.

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If I sell vehicles with the 7/30 rule am I at risk? I don’t plan going a dsl level down yet. And custom plates are there and I can order them and equip them.
You should be fine if you stick to the suggestions in the OP.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i past 2 and half months but still dsl
If you are at one car a day then there is no fixing it.
You can expect to only be able to sell one car a day forever.
In my case I just started new accounts when this happened to me almost 5 years ago.

J

Jackoftrades222

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I assume the Deluxo from a frozen money glitch is detectable? So is selling one or two cars a day a smart way to keep from getting dupe detected or is there more I have to do such as sell a different car in between deluxos?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So I assume the Deluxo from a frozen money glitch is detectable? So is selling one or two cars a day a smart way to keep from getting dupe detected or is there more I have to do such as sell a different car in between deluxos?
Any personal vehicle is detectable.
Read the OP.
You will find more info there.

Last edited:
NotStonks

NotStonks

Reaction score
Sin$
Yankton plates doesn’t matter it’s what is on the plates that matter.
IFruit is bugged because you have dirty plates.
Don’t sell for 2-3 weeks like I already mentioned.
You have been flagged and you want the game code to believe that it was a singularity.
Hi Navy Davey,

I saved over all dirty dupes 3 weeks ago and haven’t sold anything since. I can now access the ifruit LSC app again. I know that all dupes must have different plates but I get the following message in the ifruit LSC app;
"Please make an order using your new plate and activate it in LS Customs in GTA V before creating another."
  • Is it supposed to be that way, creating one plate at a time? What do I do about this? The plate is not appearing in my plates in GTA Online LSC.

A

Alphaba412

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You may have to delete some of the plates you no longer need....
Haven't used the app recently.. but used to fix it for me

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Navy Davey,

I saved over all dirty dupes 3 weeks ago and haven’t sold anything since. I can now access the ifruit LSC app again. I know that all dupes must have different plates but I get the following message in the ifruit LSC app;
"Please make an order using your new plate and activate it in LS Customs in GTA V before creating another."
  • Is it supposed to be that way, creating one plate at a time? What do I do about this? The plate is not appearing in my plates in GTA Online LSC.
  • Yes you can only create and put one plate at a time on your cars.
  • If you have the maximum number of plates allowed you will have to delete any plates that you no longer have in your cars.
  • DO NOT delete any plates that are currently on your online vehicles. This will flag a false positive as the plates being dirty.
  • I think you are slightly confused about dupes and their plates…
    • Using a dupe glitch that produces dirty plates means you need to use a custom plate on the original car you are duping. Using a custom plate will ensure that your cars are not dirty as you have this plate in iFruit and the game reads it as you having your own plates on the car:
    • If the dupe creates clean plates it means that the plates will all be different game generated alpha numerical plates. This is fine and it is not necessary to mess with it.
  • Just to clarify a dirty plate can be:
    • A game generated plate that is identical to another game generated plate.
    • A custom plate that has been deleted from your iFruit but is still on several of your cars.
    • A friend’s custom plate on a car that was given to you via GCTF that you do not have in iFruit.

NotStonks

NotStonks

Reaction score
Sin$
  • Yes you can only create and put one plate at a time on your cars.
  • If you have the maximum number of plates allowed you will have to delete any plates that you no longer have in your cars.
  • DO NOT delete any plates that are currently on your online vehicles. This will flag a false positive as the plates being dirty.
  • I think you are slightly confused about dupes and their plates…
    • Using a dupe glitch that produces dirty plates means you need to use a custom plate on the original car you are duping. Using a custom plate will ensure that your cars are not dirty as you have this plate in iFruit and the game reads it as you having your own plates on the car:
    • If the dupe creates clean plates it means that the plates will all be different game generated alpha numerical plates. This is fine and it is not necessary to mess with it.
  • Just to clarify a dirty plate can be:
    • A game generated plate that is identical to another game generated plate.
    • A custom plate that has been deleted from your iFruit but is still on several of your cars.
    • A friend’s custom plate on a car that was given to you via GCTF that you do not have in iFruit.
Unfortunately before reading your reply I followed the directions of the person who replied to my thread first and “deleted some plates” including the ones that are currently on some of my vehicles. Now I cannot access the iFruit app again. How can I fix this issue?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You may have to delete some of the plates you no longer need....
Haven't used the app recently.. but used to fix it for me
This is a dangerous answer. Never delete a plate from iFruit if it is on any of your cars

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You have two options:
  • GCTF
    • Have a friend put your deleted plates in his iFruit and on one of their online cars.
    • He will also need to put one of your good plates in his iFruit and on one of his cars.
    • You will then have to give him each car and he will have to change plates to the clean plates then give the car back to you.
    • This will be a lot of work depending on how many cars you need to do.
  • BEFF merge
    • You will need a second console or a trusted friend who you are comfortable sharing your account details with.
    • You will then have to merge the cars with a car that has good plates.

Last edited:
NotStonks

NotStonks

Reaction score
Sin$
You have two options:
  • GCTF
    • Have a friend put your deleted plates in his iFruit and on one of their online cars.
    • He will also need to put one of your good plates in his iFruit and on one of his cars.
    • You will then have to give him each car and he will have to change plates to the clean plates then give the car back to you.
    • This will be a lot of work depending on how many cars you need to do.
  • BEFF merge
    • You will need a second console or a trusted friend who you are comfortable sharing your account details with.
    • You will then have to merge the cars with a car that has good plates.
Can't I just save over the cars with free elegys?

C

Caplini

Reaction score
Sin$
i am a little confused. if i sell a dupe at 10 am then then sell a dupe every hr until 4pm (6hrs 6 cars). can i start selling at 4pm the next day (30 hrs from first) or is it 10pm the next day (30 hrs since last sell)

is it 7 car bucket and one is removed every 30 hrs so u can put another car into the bucket when one is removed?

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i am a little confused. if i sell a dupe at 10 am then then sell a dupe every hr until 4pm (6hrs 6 cars). can i start selling at 4pm the next day (30 hrs from first) or is it 10pm the next day (30 hrs since last sell)

is it 7 car bucket and one is removed every 30 hrs so u can put another car into the bucket when one is removed?
SAFE SALES PATTERN:
  • 2 cars Per 2 hours real time.
  • 7 cars per 30 hours real time.
UNSAFE SALES PATTERN:
  • 3 cars in any 2 hour time frame.
  • Over 7 per 30 hours.
Do not exceed more than 1 car every 1.5hrs, do not exceed 7 cars per 30hrs (which equates to 1 car for every 4hr15min roughly). This post last update was over 2yr ago. Things change. Play is safe rather than sorry :smile:

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

The 30 hours begins when you sell your first car.
You are correct If you sell your first car at 10:00 am then you can only sell 6 more up to 4:00 pm the next day.
Set a timer for 1 hour and 1 minute between each sale.
Never sell 3 cars in a 2 hour period.
Don’t sell more than 7 in 30 hours.

I think you are confused about the last part.
That is incorrect.
“Bucket”?
I’m not sure what exactly you are referring to.
Could you elaborate further?

Last edited:
C

Caplini

Reaction score
Sin$
The 30 hours begins when you sell your first car.
You are correct If you sell your first car at 10:00 am then you can only sell 6 more up to 4:00 pm the next day.
Set a timer for 1 hour and 1 minute between each sale.
Never sell 3 cars in a 2 hour period.
Don’t sell more than 7 in 30 hours.

I think you are confused about the last part.
That is incorrect.
“Bucket”?
I’m not sure what exactly you are referring to.
Could you elaborate further?
dont worry about it i under stand it now

Top Bottom
Login
Register