What's new

Working Daily Sell Limit for Personal Vehicles

NotStonks

NotStonks

Reaction score
Sin$
Yesterday I sold one duped issi and got the vehicle sell limit right after. It has been just over 24 hours now and I still can't sell any of my personal vehicles. I was told by a friend that I sold a dirty dupe. Before yesterday I hadn't played the game for months so it was shocking to see this happen. My question is do any of you have tips on how I can speed the process up of getting this sell limit off my account or ideas on how long it will take to come off? What exploit level do you guys think I am? Any sort of tips here will help as I am quite frustrated and upset because of this. And yes I read all those popular sticky threads.

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yesterday I sold one duped issi and got the vehicle sell limit right after. It has been just over 24 hours now and I still can't sell any of my personal vehicles. I was told by a friend that I sold a dirty dupe. Before yesterday I hadn't played the game for months so it was shocking to see this happen. My question is do any of you have tips on how I can speed the process up of getting this sell limit off my account or ideas on how long it will take to come off? What exploit level do you guys think I am? Any sort of tips here will help as I am quite frustrated and upset because of this. And yes I read all those popular sticky threads.

First of all…
Please post in the thread with the topic you are seeking before posting a separate thread with the same topic.
I have already answered this question one page back in this thread.
If you need help navigating the site feel free to contact me via PM.
  • Save over all cars with duplicate game generated alpha numerical license plates(AKA “dirty dupes).
  • Use free elegys or new dupes to do so.
  • Dupes must all have different plates.
  • Stop selling cars for 2-3 weeks.
  • Once you have done this try selling to see if your sell limit has been lifted.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it’s unbelievable…
NicGore wrote this OP in December of 2016…
RIP our OG accounts ?
Well. I still use my old account. At the time, we were told the penalty was 9months. I should have started a new one but that acct had over 800mill and a ton of special cars. The gctf glitches were rare so little opportunity to get my cars from the old acct to a new one. If I had known then what I know now….
Post automatically merged:

I feel for you dude. Just do what Navy Davey Navy Davey said and you will be fine

NotStonks

NotStonks

Reaction score
Sin$
  • Save over all cars with duplicate game generated alpha numerical license plates(AKA “dirty dupes).
  • Use free elegys or new dupes to do so.
  • Dupes must all have different plates.
  • Stop selling cars for 2-3 weeks.
  • Once you have done this try selling to see if your sell limit has been lifted
I feel for you dude. Just do what Navy Davey Navy Davey said and you will be fine

Thank you both so much. Today I'm finally able to sell personal vehicles again. 3 questions;

1. I have duped issis with yankton plates, does this mean they are clean to sell?
  2. My ifruit app crashes right when LSC loads up on my iphone, ipad, and pc android emulator. Anything I can do here about getting clean plates?
  3. Now that I'm able to sell again, should I still refrain from selling for 2-3 weeks?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you both so much. Today I'm finally able to sell personal vehicles again. 3 questions;

1. I have duped issis with yankton plates, does this mean they are clean to sell?
  2. My ifruit app crashes right when LSC loads up on my iphone, ipad, and pc android emulator. Anything I can do here about getting clean plates?
  3. Now that I'm able to sell again, should I still refrain from selling for 2-3 weeks?
Yankton plates doesn’t matter it’s what is on the plates that matter.
IFruit is bugged because you have dirty plates.
Don’t sell for 2-3 weeks like I already mentioned.
You have been flagged and you want the game code to believe that it was a singularity.

J

Joe Ollie

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey people,, new to this forum and confused about the daily sell limit.

I’ve happened to be dumb enough to be on the daily sell limit, just was wondering how long it will take to clear and if it will clear?

Yankton plates doesn’t matter it’s what is on the plates that matter.
IFruit is bugged because you have dirty plates.
Don’t sell for 2-3 weeks like I already mentioned.
You have been flagged and you want the game code to believe that it was a singularity.
What about if you’ve used custom plates?

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey people,, new to this forum and confused about the daily sell limit.

I’ve happened to be dumb enough to be on the daily sell limit, just was wondering how long it will take to clear and if it will clear?
Going forward please search for existing threads with the topic you are interested in.
When you find the topic please post in that thread rather than creating a separate thread.

As far as the daily sales limit goes you have some work to do on your own…

Read the OP(first post) of this thread.
There is little that anyone can do to help you as you haven’t given any information about how you got to this point.

Things to be aware of:
  • Did the dupe you used create identical alpha numerical license plates?
  • If yes you have what are referred to as “dirty dupes”.
  • Did you oversell?
  • How many cars did you sell in what period of time?
  • You can then read the OP and subsequent posts to figure out your situation and hopefully come up with a solution to fix it.
  • Once you figure out what you did to get a sales limit we can help you.

Furthermore…
Your not dumb because you are new to the dupe game and this has happened to the best of us, myself included.
It’s easy to get caught up when you start making millions from duping.
Once you see the money growing you get excited and over do it.
As I recently mentioned I have an account that has been on the daily sales limit for close to 5 years.

Last edited:
J

Joe Ollie

Reaction score
Sin$
Going forward please search for existing threads with the topic you are interested in.
When you find the topic please post in that thread rather than creating a separate thread.

As far as the daily sales limit goes you have some work to do on your own…

Read the OP(first post) of this thread.
There is little that anyone can do to help you as you haven’t given any information about how you got to this point.

Things to be aware of:
  • Did the dupe you used create identical alpha numerical license plates?
  • If yes you have what are referred to as “dirty dupes”.
  • Did you oversell?
  • How many cars did you sell in what period of time?
  • You can then read the OP and subsequent posts to figure out your situation and hopefully come up with a solution to fix it.
  • Once you figure out what you did to get a sales limit we can help you.

Furthermore…
Your not dumb because you are new to the dupe game and this has happened to the best of us, myself included.
It’s easy to get caught up when you start making millions from duping.
Once you see the money growing you get excited and over do it.
As I recently mentioned I have an account that has been on the daily sales limit for close
Thanks for the help.

I used the same custom plate for all the dupes I sold.
I sold about 10-15 cars within a 30 hour period.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the help.

I used the same custom plate for all the dupes I sold.
I sold about 10-15 cars within a 30 hour period.
Don’t sell any cars for 2-3 weeks.
When you do sell in the future sell:
  • 1 car per hour (set a timer)
  • No more than 7 cars every 30 hours
  • Never sell 3 within 2 hours

J

Joe Ollie

Reaction score
Sin$
Don’t sell any cars for 2-3 weeks.
When you do sell in the future sell:
  • 1 car per hour (set a timer)
  • No more than 7 cars every 30 hours
  • Never sell 3 within 2 hours
Ok mate. I’m just worried that I might of sold a dirty dupe, but I can still create custom plates so I don’t think I did. Well, the cars my friend was giving me had custom plates and I made sure they did…

also, how do I know if the daily limit has been reset in 2-3 weeks?

T

T3CHNOLogicalll

Reaction score
Sin$
I stupidly sold 2 dirty duped cars and instantly got my sell limit. This was the first time I’ve reached my sell limit or sold duped cars in general. Is there a way to revert the dupe detection or am I just stuck at 1 a day for good?

R

rbb91

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, for more than a year my limit is still there. I have done everything that has been said and I had not tried to sell a vehicle for many months, but today I sold a deluxo and I jumped the limit again, what can I do? I never sell cars and hardly play, but it's very rare that it continues like this, right? What solution do you give me? I don't have any duplicate plates, nothing.. The issue is of the temporary sale of reset when changing it generation? I'll buy the ps5 game

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, for more than a year my limit is still there. I have done everything that has been said and I had not tried to sell a vehicle for many months, but today I sold a deluxo and I jumped the limit again, what can I do? I never sell cars and hardly play, but it's very rare that it continues like this, right? What solution do you give me? I don't have any duplicate plates, nothing.. The issue is of the temporary sale of reset when changing it generation? I'll buy the ps5 game
Start a new account.
Once you are in the one car a day club you can’t get out.
Use AFK capture me to boost your account initially.
Then as you gain some money buy what you need to do dupe glitches.
The new auto shop is fairly cheap.
There is a simple solo dupe in there now.
You could probably go AFK for a couple of days and have enough money to buy an auto shop.
Then it’s off to the races.

I stupidly sold 2 dirty duped cars and instantly got my sell limit. This was the first time I’ve reached my sell limit or sold duped cars in general. Is there a way to revert the dupe detection or am I just stuck at 1 a day for good?
Read the OP.(First post in the thread).
Read the last few posts above yours.

When posting in this forum it’s best to search for your topic first.
You can then go to the specific thread/topic and post there instead of posting a separate thread.

E

express54321

Reaction score
Sin$
Might be just paranoid here but I just sold two duped AW Issis with the same custom plate text. I've been following the 2 cars/2 hours and 7 cars/30 hours pattern religiously whenever I sell my dupes. However, I took a long hiatus from the game around 2017 or so and didn't really come back until Cayo Perico. So I missed the announcement that dupes must now have different custom plate text. Right now, I still have the ability to set custom plates on my cars.

Am I screwed here? Did I misread the announcement? Or am I just being paranoid?

Thanks.

R

rbb91

Reaction score
Sin$
Start a new account.
Once you are in the one car a day club you can’t get out.
Use AFK capture me to boost your account initially.
Then as you gain some money buy what you need to do dupe glitches.
The new auto shop is fairly cheap.
There is a simple solo dupe in there now.
You could probably go AFK for a couple of days and have enough money to buy an auto shop.
Then it’s off to the races.

Read the OP.(First post in the thread).
Read the last few posts above yours.

When posting in this forum it’s best to search for your topic first.
You can then go to the specific thread/topic and post there instead of posting a separate thread.
The limit appears when selling deluxo that I have of the glitch all free, can that be the reason?

KooterBang

KooterBang

Reaction score
Sin$
Might be just paranoid here but I just sold two duped AW Issis with the same custom plate text. I've been following the 2 cars/2 hours and 7 cars/30 hours pattern religiously whenever I sell my dupes. However, I took a long hiatus from the game around 2017 or so and didn't really come back until Cayo Perico. So I missed the announcement that dupes must now have different custom plate text. Right now, I still have the ability to set custom plates on my cars.

Am I screwed here? Did I misread the announcement? Or am I just being paranoid?

Thanks.
As long as you didnt see the msg at bottom left corner your good. Sometimes it can take day to see if they yanked your plates.

JamMonsterGamer

JamMonsterGamer

Reaction score
Sin$
Question: I think i have been dupe detected and its been this way for months now would there be any way to undo it and or fix it?

E

express54321

Reaction score
Sin$
As long as you didnt see the msg at bottom left corner your good. Sometimes it can take day to see if they yanked your plates.
If you mean the "You have reached the daily limit for selling vehicles" message then no, I didn't see that when I sold both Issis.

P

PsychoJohn94

Reaction score
Sin$
So i did a small mistake. I was so happy with the new solo glitch that i didn't think about it and sold 3 duped cars within the 2 hour limit with all the same custom plates (which i just realized is also dangerous now).

So i hit this 3 cars in 2 hour threshold. My question is, is this daily sell limit i received through that for 24 hours or 30 hours as well?

Edit: i know now that the selling rules are currently 2 cars per 2 hours (7 per 30 hours) but do we also really have to have 8 different plates to switch between for each dupe we wanna sell? Like i go into LSC with a dupe, switch its plate to "example1", then sell, the next dupe with plate "example2", then sell and continue on like this up until i reached the 8th custom plate? Or do ppl sell their dupes with the same custom license plate no problem?

Last edited:
R

rashidalbashir

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys,

I did one of the new glitches and didn’t realise they were dirty dupes. I sold 2 and got DSL. I’ve been reading loads of posts and watched lots of videos explaining it but I cant get a straight answer.
I’m out of DSL it’s been slightly over 30 hours. I have got rid of the dirty dupes by replacing with street cars.
I did another glitch and deffo got clean dupes. Can I sell 2 per 2 hours and not get dsl or do I have to wait 3 months without selling anything at all to get out of dsl?
Any advice on how to sell 40 clean issis will be helpful as well ?.
when arcade dropped I sold 30+ clean issis from that glitch and didn’t get any dsl or anything so I didn’t kno about it. Not sure how I didn’t get nan or reset as I’ve made 84 mil from selling cars in one go. So what should I do?
Thanks

Top Bottom
Login
Register