What's new

Working Daily Sell Limit for Personal Vehicles

N

NickNS

Reaction score
Sin$
  • Clean plates = different alphanumeric game generated plates
    • or custom plates.​
  • Dirty plates = identical game generated alphanumeric plates.
If you have been in the one car a day club for two years there is no getting out.
Currently the game is coded to keep your sales limited to that for 60 months
(5 years). Once the OG one car per day people reach that 5 years it’s likely Rockstar will increase the time again as they have done I the past.
I have an account that has been on One car a day for well over three years.
I just started new accounts when that happened.
Thank you for the answer Davey. If I create a new account can I transfer items/level or do I start over from scratch?

Also, do you know if there's a way to turn the dupes worth 20k into 970K? Might as well try to bank on them lol.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for the answer Davey. If I create a new account can I transfer items/level or do I start over from scratch?

Also, do you know if there's a way to turn the dupes worth 20k into 970K? Might as well try to bank on them lol.
Currently there is no way to make your dupes worth more money.
When you create a new account you start from scratch but can easily level up in a few days using an AFK capture.
There is a way to transfer your vehicles and such to the new account with a Give Cars to Friends glitch.
You will need to have enough money for a bunker/MOC and whatever other requirements that you may need for GCTF.
That’s why AFK captures are good because you earn money and rank without having to touch your console.
Once you have made enough money to get the things necessary for GCTF or duping you should be golden.
It’s easy enough but a little time consuming.

xWETy

xWETy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know if it's possible to get the option back to add personal plates? I'm in the "1 per day club" n can't add custom plates any more. I can't even access iFruit now... like I can switch consoles in iFruit n add plates for PS3, but the PS4 option just closes the app. I assume it's because of my sell limit? Was working up until 2 months ago when I caught the sell limit.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know if it's possible to get the option back to add personal plates? I'm in the "1 per day club" n can't add custom plates any more. I can't even access iFruit now... like I can switch consoles in iFruit n add plates for PS3, but the PS4 option just closes the app. I assume it's because of my sell limit? Was working up until 2 months ago when I caught the sell limit.
Once you are in the one car a day club that’s it.
You lose your plates and there is no going back.
There is no way to reverse it.
I know reading the OP of this thread can be daunting but it’s all outlined there.
I would just start a new account if you ever want to sell more than one car a day.

xWETy

xWETy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Once you are in the one car a day club that’s it.
You lose your plates and there is no going back.
There is no way to reverse it.
I know reading the OP of this thread can be daunting but it’s all outlined there.
I would just start a new account if you ever want to sell more than one car a day.
Read most of the thread related to my query, but must have missed that.. I know the limit is permanent, was more curious if there was another way to add custom plates. I have a lot of cars from the GCTF glitch, with other people's plates, and would like to change the plates on the ones I've edited without losing the Yankton plates

I've seen blank Yanktons around. Is that something that's still doable?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Read most of the thread related to my query, but must have missed that.. I know the limit is permanent, was more curious if there was another way to add custom plates. I have a lot of cars from the GCTF glitch, with other people's plates, and would like to change the plates on the ones I've edited without losing the Yankton plates

I've seen blank Yanktons around. Is that something that's still doable?
You would need to get a car with blank plates then use a merge to put them or any other plate in your cars.

Wafflespies

Wafflespies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a modded account on xbox 1 with like 60 T20’s in the apartments. My concern is they all have the license plate JD and the account has no custom plates. I assume these were T20’s that we’re modded into the garage on ps4 and the license plate was modded. Should I be concerned with dirty dupes when selling these vehicles. I may have sold some in the past and I have not tested selling them sense. Do you think just making JD into a custom lisence will allow me to not worry when selling?

thanks

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a modded account on xbox 1 with like 60 T20’s in the apartments. My concern is they all have the license plate JD and the account has no custom plates. I assume these were T20’s that we’re modded into the garage on ps4 and the license plate was modded. Should I be concerned with dirty dupes when selling these vehicles. I may have sold some in the past and I have not tested selling them sense. Do you think just making JD into a custom lisence will allow me to not worry when selling?

thanks
Whatever you do don’t sell any more of these cars.
You probably won’t be able to make that plate because you have sold them in the past.
That plate is likely locked in iFruit.
If you sell them now you will definitely get a sell limit immediately.
In all honesty your best bet is to dupe over them with fresh dupes that have clean plates.
Dupes T20s won’t be worth more than a few hundred thousand dollars anyhow as they don’t have a lot of mods on them.

Wafflespies

Wafflespies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You probably won’t be able to make that plate because you have sold them in the past.
In all honesty your best bet is to dupe over them with fresh dupes that have clean plates.
Dupes T20s won’t be worth more than a few hundred thousand dollars anyhow as they don’t have a lot of mods on them.
I don’t believe these are duped though. I bought this account and so I’m just assuming the previous owner had sold a few of them. I know on ps3 you could edit your garage with a mod menu and sell the vehicles as they were purchased vehicles. I’m not 100% sure this is the case but the account only has a few hours of play despite being created in 2017. I don’t think anyone had time to dupe them and they are different colors; similar and a few are exact copies.
I don’t have access to the social club at the moment and if I can get in touch with the past owner, I will try and get a custom plate.
Thanks for the quick reply too:smile:

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t believe these are duped though. I bought this account and so I’m just assuming the previous owner had sold a few of them. I know on ps3 you could edit your garage with a mod menu and sell the vehicles as they were purchased vehicles. I’m not 100% sure this is the case but the account only has a few hours of play despite being created in 2017. I don’t think anyone had time to dupe them and they are different colors; similar and a few are exact copies.
I don’t have access to the social club at the moment and if I can get in touch with the past owner, I will try and get a custom plate.
Thanks for the quick reply too:smile:
Regardless of them being duped or not if you sell them at all your plates will be locked and you will get a sell limit.
If you can somehow get custom plates in the game and get them in the cars you will be fine.
Otherwise just dupe over them.

Wafflespies

Wafflespies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Regardless of them being duped or not if you sell them at all your plates will be locked and you will get a sell limit.
If you can somehow get custom plates in the game and get them in the cars you will be fine.
Otherwise just dupe over them.
I just sold an indigent and a tempesta I had laying arround in my garage. Purchased vehicles. That means I can’t be dupe detected currently correct? I would be constructed to 1 per 30hrs and I just sold 2 back to back.
I should be in the clear to just get that custom plate and not have to worry about dupe detection.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I just sold an indigent and a tempesta I had laying arround in my garage. Purchased vehicles. That means I can’t be dupe detected currently correct? I would be constructed to 1 per 30hrs and I just sold 2 back to back.
I should be in the clear to just get that custom plate and not have to worry about dupe detection.
Incorrect.
All vehicles that have been stored in your garage count towards the daily sales limit.
It doesn’t matter if it’s a dupe or purchased.
Please read the OP of this thread as I don’t think you understand what it is you are dealing with.

N

NickNS

Reaction score
Sin$
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for the help, Davey, I'll give that a go

Wafflespies

Wafflespies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Incorrect.
All vehicles that have been stored in your garage count towards the daily sales limit.
It doesn’t matter if it’s a dupe or purchased.
Please read the OP of this thread as I don’t think you understand what it is you are dealing with.
I know not to sell those t20’s until I get the same custom plate. My concern was if I was already dupe detected from the previous owner selling the T20’s. If I was dupe detected I wouldn’t be able to sell those personal vehicles without hitting a sell limit correct? Btw the insurgent and tempesta were just normal vehicles without the JD lisence plate. I sold them just to see if I would hit any limit. I’ve read the entire thread a few times through the years, am I missing something?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I know not to sell those t20’s until I get the same custom plate. My concern was if I was already dupe detected from the previous owner selling the T20’s. If I was dupe detected I wouldn’t be able to sell those personal vehicles without hitting a sell limit correct? Btw the insurgent and tempesta were just normal vehicles without the JD lisence plate. I sold them just to see if I would hit any limit. I’ve read the entire thread a few times through the years, am I missing something?
It all depends on what stage of the daily limit you are in.
Again any car that is in your garage is subject to the daily sales limit wether or not it’s dupe.
How many cars per day can you currently sell?
If you can only sell one car per day then your custom plates are locked for the whole account.
There is also no reversing it once you have hit one per day.
Your best bet in that scenario in my opinion is to forget about the dirty T20s.
They are not worth dealing with since they won’t be worth a lot of money.
Your best case scenario is to either save over them with free cars or dupe over them with clean dupes.
I hope you didn’t pay too much for the account if you have a daily sales limit.

Wafflespies

Wafflespies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It all depends on what stage of the daily limit you are in.
Again any car that is in your garage is subject to the daily sales limit wether or not it’s dupe.
How many cars per day can you currently sell?
If you can only sell one car per day then your custom plates are locked for the whole account.
There is also no reversing it once you have hit one per day.
Your best bet in that scenario in my opinion is to forget about the dirty T20s.
They are not worth dealing with since they won’t be worth a lot of money.
Your best case scenario is to either save over them with free cars or dupe over them with clean dupes.
I hope you didn’t pay too much for the account if you have a daily sales limit.
Yea, I’ve already started buying over them. I’ve sold 6 vehicles today all spread out and I have not hit any limit. Even if the account was sell limited, I bought it for the double fast run and saved dunce caps :smile:. Thanks for your help

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, I’ve already started buying over them. I’ve sold 6 vehicles today all spread out and I have not hit any limit. Even if the account was sell limited, I bought it for the double fast run and saved dunce caps :smile:. Thanks for your help
No worries if you need any more advice feel free to ask.
I have old modded accounts too mostly for the OG magic spots.

Wafflespies

Wafflespies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m confused by the frozen money vehicles section saying not all vehicles hit this limit. That to me sounds like it means there is no sell limit on selling frozen money deluxos. I could be dumb and reading it wrong, someone help me out?

Top Bottom
Login
Register