AJS_BCFC

Reaction score
so how can i tell if they license plates or custom plates, i literally duped the same car over and over again which was a arena war issi classic not knowing daily sell limits was a thing until it kept going down and down until i got to 3. So shall i stop and just wait i still have a few issi classics in my garage
Post automatically merged:

so i duped the same arena war issi classic over and over again but i didnt know anything to do with daily sell limits so i was doing them over and over again, i dont get what identical license plates and customs plates like i dont know what to get rid of shall i just wait it out or do i need to get rid of some.

Last edited by a moderator:

Navy Davey

☠️Vandalize it☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
A custom plate is one you made with iFruit.
A duplicate game generated plate is one that was just that made by the game itself and duplicated by you when duping the cars.

M0hsin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I purchase cars from the frozen money glitch, and keep selling them, does it go towards my daily selling limit?
Or what about cars I’ve purchased directly and not duplicated?

Navy Davey

☠️Vandalize it☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
If I purchase cars from the frozen money glitch, and keep selling them, does it go towards my daily selling limit?
Or what about cars I’ve purchased directly and not duplicated?
The daily sales limit applies to every car that has been stored in one of your garages.

Pointref

Reaction score
So a friend gave me his issi through a glitch but it had his custom plate on it. He duped it to me several times. I ended up pulling off a clean dupe glitch later and filled up my ceo garage with clean dupes.

The problem is that I ended up selling the ones he duped for me, which I realize now are dirty (im completely new to this and thought since it had his custom plate it would be fine?). I was following the sell limit, and ended up selling 3 of those and one of my clean dupes. When I tried to sell the fifth car it gave me daily sell reached.

Today I tried to sell and it showed me the price, but i didnt sell it. I feel like im in the 1 car club but im not sure what to do or how to know for sure.

Edit: I have also gotten rid of all the cars which have his custom plate on it. I only have the ones in my ceo garage which should all have free elegy plates.

Navy Davey

☠️Vandalize it☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
So a friend gave me his issi through a glitch but it had his custom plate on it. He duped it to me several times. I ended up pulling off a clean dupe glitch later and filled up my ceo garage with clean dupes.

The problem is that I ended up selling the ones he duped for me, which I realize now are dirty (im completely new to this and thought since it had his custom plate it would be fine?). I was following the sell limit, and ended up selling 3 of those and one of my clean dupes. When I tried to sell the fifth car it gave me daily sell reached.

Today I tried to sell and it showed me the price, but i didnt sell it. I feel like im in the 1 car club but im not sure what to do or how to know for sure.

Edit: I have also gotten rid of all the cars which have his custom plate on it. I only have the ones in my ceo garage which should all have free elegy plates.
Stop selling cars for a couple of weeks.
Make sure you got rid of all of your friends cars with his plates.

ThicPlum

Reaction score
So basically i solo duped an issi with the bunker and facility glitch and i duped using my issi i upgraded the most i can with a custom plate. And my new duped issi has a normal plate. And i want to continue to take advantage of this glitch avoiding the sell limit at the same time. I know how to avoid the sell limit and all i want to know is basically do i sell the duped issi with normal plate? Or do i put a custom plate then sell? Or do i sell my original issi. I prev did the glitch with a vigilante and attempted to sell vigilante but i sold one vigilante and then the duped on or original (i dont recall) only sold for 200k. So thats what i want to avoid. Sorry if i dont make much sense.

Navy Davey

☠️Vandalize it☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
So basically i solo duped an issi with the bunker and facility glitch and i duped using my issi i upgraded the most i can with a custom plate. And my new duped issi has a normal plate. And i want to continue to take advantage of this glitch avoiding the sell limit at the same time. I know how to avoid the sell limit and all i want to know is basically do i sell the duped issi with normal plate? Or do i put a custom plate then sell? Or do i sell my original issi. I prev did the glitch with a vigilante and attempted to sell vigilante but i sold one vigilante and then the duped on or original (i dont recall) only sold for 200k. So thats what i want to avoid. Sorry if i dont make much sense.
Sell your dupes according to the OP of this thread.
Check all plates on your dupes to ensure they aren’t duplicate numbered plates.
If they aren’t duplicate plates you are good to follow the suggested sales pattern as outlined in the OP.

Top Bottom