Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What about airplanes?
If they are a purchased Aircraft then the answer is Yes.
They are considered a personal vehicle like any other personal vehicle.

If they are Pegasus Aircraft and you are getting rid of them the answer is no because they aren’t a purchased vehicle and have no resale value.
When the Hangar first was released those Aircraft were subject to the limit until Rockstar fixed it.

MaJic916

MaJic916

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so my deluxo yesterday only sold for a little over 2mil and a few days ago it sold for 4mil i did the freeze money glitch does this mean i have an exploit level will it go back to normal price if i dont sell cars for a few days?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
so my deluxo yesterday only sold for a little over 2mil and a few days ago it sold for 4mil i did the freeze money glitch does this mean i have an exploit level will it go back to normal price if i dont sell cars for a few days?
A stock Deluxo sells for $2.83 million.
It will never sell for more than that unless it’s fully modded. Then it sells for $3.3 million. There is no way to get a $4 million dollar sales price.
You may have sold a modded Deluxo you placed weapons on to get that price but it certainly was not $4 million dollars. Read the OP of this thread to fully understand what all of this means.

MaJic916

MaJic916

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A stock Deluxo sells for $2.83 million.
It will never sell for more than that unless it’s fully modded. Then it sells for $3.3 million. There is no way to get a $4 million dollar sales price.
You may have sold a modded Deluxo you placed weapons on to get that price but it certainly was not $4 million dollars. Read the OP of this thread to fully understand what all of this means.
im stupid lol thats y i sold my main deluxo to have more money to do the glitch and it was fully upgraded and i just didnt think about that havent played gta in a while

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I find out what my exploit level is?
How many cars can you sell in 30 hours?
The number of cars you can sell before getting a daily limit message is how you know what exploit level you are.
Read the material in OP in the spoiler marked “Exploit level & repeat cap offender..”

Last edited:
R4NDO

R4NDO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did this when I first started duping cars. Main account can only sell one every 30 hours.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve sold about 25 and can’t sell none till tomorrow
Well. Tomorrow u will probably only get to sell 1! Welcome to the one car club. I suggest u read the pinned thread on the glitches section BEFORE u sell any more cars!

M

Martchenier

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm in a bind.....I've never hit a limit in the past 3 years and I have a 2nd character with at least 30 clean duped retros. I want to do the new outfit transfer that requires you to delete your second character. I don't want all those dupes go to waste , so I was wondering if I could sell them all b2b and never sell pretty much ever again ..... I'll get flagged for sure , but was wondering if I should even consider doing that.
Any suggestions would be great

Thanks

Dalloeasingh

Dalloeasingh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If i sell some cars i have for a longtime (bought and upgraded) will this getting me closer to a daily sell limit? Or raise my exploit level?

Thanks!

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If i sell some cars i have for a longtime (bought and upgraded) will this getting me closer to a daily sell limit? Or raise my exploit level?

Thanks!
If you sell them in a manner outside of the suggested sales pattern outlined in the OP then yes you will have a daily sales limit. These parameters apply for all personal vehicle sales.

I'm in a bind.....I've never hit a limit in the past 3 years and I have a 2nd character with at least 30 clean duped retros. I want to do the new outfit transfer that requires you to delete your second character. I don't want all those dupes go to waste , so I was wondering if I could sell them all b2b and never sell pretty much ever again ..... I'll get flagged for sure , but was wondering if I should even consider doing that.
Any suggestions would be great

Thanks
If you sell them back to back you will be put into the repeat cap offender category and will never be able to sell more than one car a day for eternity.
I wouldn’t ever recommend that you do that and personally think it’s not worth throwing away your money for outfits no matter how interesting you think they may be. If you do want to do that glitch your best bet is to sell your dupes in the manner suggested in the OP. Selling cars at a rate of 7 per 30 hours it will take you 5 days to sell 28 cars and you will be able to sell the last two in the 6th day and then can perform the character transfer glitch.

Last edited:
CauseMe

CauseMe

Reaction score
Sin$
Do we have to follow both bullets on how many cars to sell in a time period? (2 cars in 2 hours, 7 cars in 30 hours). So that means we can't sell 2 cars in one hour than repeat? Because than it would end up being 15 cars in 30 hours which breaks the second bullet. Am I understanding this properly?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Do we have to follow both bullets on how many cars to sell in a time period? (2 cars in 2 hours, 7 cars in 30 hours). So that means we can't sell 2 cars in one hour than repeat? Because than it would end up being 15 cars in 30 hours which breaks the second bullet. Am I understanding this properly?
1 car per hour /7 cars per 30 hours.
The reason it states 2 cars per 2 hours is that if you sell more than 2 cars in a two hour period You will be flagged by dupe Detection. That is a simplified way of getting that message across without saying too much.

M

Martchenier

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you sell them in a manner outside of the suggested sales pattern outlined in the OP then yes you will have a daily sales limit. These parameters apply for all personal vehicle sales.

If you sell them back to back you will be put into the repeat cap offender category and will never be able to sell more than one car a day for eternity.
I wouldn’t ever recommend that you do that and personally think it’s not worth throwing away your money for outfits no matter how interesting you think they may be. If you do want to do that glitch your best bet is to sell your dupes in the manner suggested in the OP. Selling cars at a rate of 7 per 30 hours it will take you 5 days to sell 28 cars and you will be able to sell the last two in the 6th day and then can perform the character transfer glitch.
Thanks for your advice .... really appreciate it

CauseMe

CauseMe

Reaction score
Sin$
1 car per hour /7 cars per 30 hours.
The reason it states 2 cars per 2 hours is that if you sell more than 2 cars in a two hour period You will be flagged by dupe Detection. That is a simplified way of getting that message across without saying too much.
I noticed you said selling back to back isn't good. I sold two cars back to back, then waited two hours. Then sold another two cars back to back. I was planning on doing that until I reached 7 cars then would wait 30 hours and repeat that process. Is that safe?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I noticed you said selling back to back isn't good. I sold two cars back to back, then waited two hours. Then sold another two cars back to back. I was planning on doing that until I reached 7 cars then would wait 30 hours and repeat that process. Is that safe?
Two cars in two hours is okay.
If you sell three in two hours you will be flagged as a cheater and after several instances of this you will be placed on a daily sales limit.
Make sure if you do sell two back to back you wait a full two hours. It’s best to be even more careful of the time if you sell back to back.

Top Bottom
Login
Register