Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

Xbox One Daily Sell Limit for Personal Vehicles

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by NicGoRe, Dec 31, 2016 with 7,237 replies and 1,005,509 views.

1. Totally not Ben

Totally not Ben Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I’m running into the same problem as Dax2356, I hit the limit about 2 years ago and stopped playing for a couple of months. When I came back I sold one car and hit my limit again. This all started when this sell limit stuff first came out I sold 40 (non dirty) cars in like 2 hours lmao. Is there any way to recover or should I just live with selling one of my 200 deluxos

2. Str8_Fly

Str8_Fly Newbie

Ratings:
    About a year ago i hit the daily sell limit of only one car. I wasn’t worried about it assuming it eventually pass. To this day i still can only sell one car a day. I’ve contacted rockstar support but they only give generic answers that are not helpful. Can someone please explain or help me.

3. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Tangled up in Blue☠️ Super Moderators

Ratings:
    Do you have dupes with identical numbered game generated license plates?
    If you do that is part of what is preventing you from selling more than one a day.
    If you have any dupes like this you need to either dupe over them with “clean” dupes or buy/save over them.
    If you got to that point by extreme overselling there may not be a fix in your situation. I also have an account in the one car a day club. It’s has been close to three years and I still can only sell one car a day. This is one reason why I have multiple accounts.

4. Str8_Fly

Str8_Fly Newbie

Ratings:
    [doublepost=1559764620][/doublepost]It’s not just dupes i can only sell once a day it’s any other vehicles as well. I saw some post that it’s 9 months but after you said 3 years i don’t know.

5. cappagino

cappagino Newbie

Ratings:
    check your garages for cars with duplicate plates, you may have to get rid of those cars if so. Something is still registering as dirty in your garages. Get rid of any or every car you suspect. Once you do that you will see things change almost instantly. Check your custom plates as well if you have any. Most of the time they take your custom plates as well. Once you clean house you should see things change. Good luck!!

6. Str8_Fly

Str8_Fly Newbie

Ratings:
    Yea i checked and i still have one of each car, none duplicated other than the ones i just super yesterday. i do have a bunch of elegy rh8 in a vacant garage in my maze bank garage though. Other than that i have nothing with the same played and one of each car

I really don’t want to only be able to sell one car a day. And i went on my ifruit app and it’s says i have a custom plate for my custom elegy (car i’ve been duping) and it won’t let me delete it and i checked and i don’t ben have that plate on the car.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2019
  7. Navy Davey

Ratings:
    You are stuck at one car a day because you more than likely massively oversold at one point. For example on the account that I previously mentioned I sold 120 cars in two days:wink:

There is a lot of information that you need to familiarize yourself with. Good thing is it’s here. Read the OP one page 1. You will hopefully find an answer there as to the specifics of your situation.

You unfortunately are probably stuck with selling one day forever.
    Seeing that you have Deluxos it’s not that bad.
    A regular non-glitching player would have to grind for a few days straight to make $2.83 million...lol

I have had an account that can only sell one a day for close to three years:frown:
    The good thing is it’s pretty easy to build a new account to make it dupe ready. As a matter of fact I have two accounts I just started today on PC:whistle:

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  8. Longers

Longers Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I've been successfully duping and selling upgraded Issi for the last few weeks, all clean plates, up to 8 per 30 hr time slot, at their full price 1.78mil

Just now I went to sell my 2nd one of the day, checked that I have custom plates available (as always), yes available but selling price has gone down to 1.45mil - I pulled out of the sale.

Have I been dupe detected, or is there an Arena vehicle sale I've missed seeing ?

TIA

9. Trond

Trond Helmet On ✅ Premium

Ratings:
    The Issi Classic is on sale.
    Also Arena War vehicle modifications (Boost, Jump, Bodywork and Weapons) is on sale.

Thats probably it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Shiva_111

Shiva_111 Newbie

Ratings:
    What about legit players stealing, storing and later on selling cars like sandkings, sentinels, dominators and Dubsta2s? I made well over 10, probably 20 millions by selling Dubsta2s allone during the past year. None of them duped. And I'm not the only one, of course, since stealing and selling cars is still considered core gameplay.

11. ZoneKillSquad

ZoneKillSquad Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you store them in a garage they count against your limit. As long as you dont put a car off the street in your garage you can sell as many as u want. Learned this the hard way

• Like Like x 1
  12. Shiva_111

Shiva_111 Newbie

Ratings:
    Thanks, but that wasn't my question. I know that already :wink: My question was directed at the user schitzotm, who allegedly works for rockstar and claims the following:
    So, if this really are R* future plans, I and many more legit players will automatically be flagged as dupers. I'm interested in hearing what schitzotm has to say about this.

(Of course I'd like to hear others opinions as well).

13. GTA_girl

GTA_girl Newbie

Ratings:
    So I hadnt played for about 2 years, I was in the one car a day club. Came on recently after a few glitches and sold around 40 deluxos back to back before I hit my limit. Assuming I was cleaned and looked at as a new player, can be the only way to view how I was able to do that. But as for now, what is the best way to proceed? That will allow me to sell maximum per day without going back to the 1 car club? Just 1 per hour no more than 8 per day? Thanks in advance.

14. Navy Davey

Ratings:
    1. 1 per hour
    2. 8 per 30 hours
    3. You will be flagged for selling 3 cars in a 120 minute time period. Be careful to not do that.
    4. I have been informed that there is a dupe detect that will flag you for selling $10 million dollars worth of the same vehicle but I have been told that it isn’t currently activated.
    This and more information is in the OP of the thread. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

15. OP
    NicGoRe

NicGoRe Legendary Bastard

Ratings:
    For some of you who sold too many cars a couple years ago (Specifically January 2017)... This was when the caps were turned off in the tunable.

"CAPS_ARE_ENFORED": [{"value": true}],//Toggle Daily Limit Message On/Off. Will still track exploit level
    "REPEAT_OFFENDERS_CAPS_ARE_ENFORCED": [{"value": true}//Toggle Daily Limit Message On/Off
    "REPEATOFFENDERCAP1": [{"value": 2}],//Daily Limit when exploit is RepeatOffenderCap1
    "REPEATOFFENDERCAP2": [{"value": 1}],Daily Limit when exploit is RepeatOffenderCap2

Now, what happened was CAPS_ARE_ENFORED was set to false which allowed y'all to oversell the limit and move you into the stat REPEATOFFENDERCAP2. We don't know how to successfully clear you from this stat and all we know is the initial time at 9mos was doubled to 18 or so months later. It seemed at that time they laid a trap and dont care if people get out of this or not. Best hope is get rid of all dupes and submit a ticket to Rockstar and maybe they'll be nice and wipe you free of this stat. Otherwise, it's one a day for what seems like an eternity.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Kenmy13999

Kenmy13999 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is it schitzotm or whatever he's called that said it or do you have it confirmed by someone else? Been a little while since I read the discussion here but iirc, it was schitzotm who claimed it was but never proved?
    He even said he would write a code/script or whatever to Fun, only thing was that he wouldn't find it..

17. Navy Davey

Ratings:
    It is 100% a reality. It is not currently active. schitzotm is a R* dev and his information is reliable.

• Like Like x 1
  18. OP
    NicGoRe

Ratings:
    There's all sorts of unused functions in the script. Pretty sure they wont ever implement this.

schitzotm 7d089100

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  19. OP
    NicGoRe

Ratings:
    1 MILLION VIEWS!!!​

Thanks to everybody that's helped in the past and continues to help. Too many names to list but you know who you are.​

• Like Like x 4
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019 at 11:03 PM
  20. funmw2

funmw2 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    NicGoRe Please edit the OP so people won't sell 8 cars per 30 hours.
    Sell 7 cars per 30 hours.
    This is an extra measure as R* change values from time to time trying to get you busted into the offender system.

• Like Like x 1