What's new

Working Daily Sell Limit for Personal Vehicles

anarquista

anarquista

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea all my new plates are in lsc and there was no bad words on the plates they took away from me I just hadn't been on the account for about three months but had no plates in lsc or even when I logged into my ifruit account it said plate 0-30 lol I know right it's crazy that they took them away, anyway so as the new plates show in lsc then I should be ok too just drive them vehicles with the old custom plates and put new ones on now as if there was a problem with them vehicles there would be no custom plate options correct? Thks for reply btw m8

Have you unlinked or changed your account Social Club? That could made you loose all plates in iFruit / in game.

Anyway, if you have more than one car with a deleted custom plate it should be considered a dirty dupe as you can't have two cars with same plate and you shouldn't be able to access the custom plates in LSC.

If you're able to switch plates I'd say to change to one existing in iFruit, change some part in the car and sell it. Remember to not sell same combination plate + car model in the last 7 sales and space your sales 1 every 61 minutes, max 8 per day (if you have no exploit level as you said).

W

Witchdoctor

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you unlinked or changed your account Social Club? That could made you loose all plates in iFruit / in game.

Anyway, if you have more than one car with a deleted custom plate it should be considered a dirty dupe as you can't have two cars with same plate and you shouldn't be able to access the custom plates in LSC.

If you're able to switch plates I'd say to change to one existing in iFruit, change some part in the car and sell it. Remember to not sell same combination plate + car model in the last 7 sales and space your sales 1 every 61 minutes, max 8 per day (if you have no exploit level as you said).
No I haven't unlinked social club bro and yeah I'll stick too them selling rules respect mate, oh btw I've got about 10 cars with the same custom plate I'm going too see what happens in lsc fk it lol I'll let you know what happens, respect anyway for replys :thumbsup:

P

Pandion

Reaction score
Sin$
So i can sell 1 car, then directly after,(3 min) , i can sell another, thats 2 cars within 2 hours. Then from there, i need to wait another 2 hours, and sell 2 more, and until i hit, say 7 sales, i need t stop there, and wait 30 hours from when i last sold a car?

Or whats the safest way? Simply sell 2 cars (cause i can sell 2 cars in under 2 hours right, right after each other?), at 5 PM, every day?

C

Charger0074

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i can sell 1 car, then directly after,(3 min) , i can sell another, thats 2 cars within 2 hours. Then from there, i need to wait another 2 hours, and sell 2 more, and until i hit, say 7 sales, i need t stop there, and wait 30 hours from when i last sold a car?

Or whats the safest way? Simply sell 2 cars (cause i can sell 2 cars in under 2 hours right, right after each other?), at 5 PM, every day?
The 30 hour clock start from the moment you sell your first car

C

Cococompany

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I made a couple arena bikes to sell between other cars and changing plates just to make myself safer

But I can’t put plates on them. Are they safe or unsafe?

A

Alexofgummie

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone clarify the frozen money aspect of daily selling limits please. Is there a solid sell strategy so someone can avoid detection. Say if someone had 100+ vigilantes on their main character and then 180 deluxos on their second character. How would that person go about selling them safely?

m4gnum99

m4gnum99

Reaction score
Sin$
Question. I understand the 8 car in 30 hour limit. But once I sold 8 for the day does my 30 hours start from when I sold my first one? Say 8am, or my last one at midnight.

Cuban_Santeria

Cuban_Santeria

Reaction score
Sin$
So today I logged in and noticed all my custom plates had disappeared when I go into LSC. I assumed it was because I had linked my PlayStation account to a new Rockstar account, but after attempting to sell a car I noticed I also had a car limit on my account. I looked online and apparently rockstar does take away custom license privileges.

So my question for you guys is... are my plate privileges revoked or is it because I changed my rockstar account?

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
So today I logged in and noticed all my custom plates had disappeared when I go into LSC. I assumed it was because I had linked my PlayStation account to a new Rockstar account, but after attempting to sell a car I noticed I also had a car limit on my account. I looked online and apparently rockstar does take away custom license privileges.

So my question for you guys is... are my plate privileges revoked or is it because I changed my rockstar account?
If you mean socialclub thats probably why. Change back and it should be OK.

Katakury

Katakury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys i have 50k sell per car limmit on 2nd character its permanent or its gone in time?

A

Alexofgummie

Reaction score
Sin$
Guys i have 50k sell per car limmit on 2nd character its permanent or its gone in time?

My guess is that you haven’t duped Bennies vehicles or the arena vehicles and have gone and duped Deluxos or something. If that’s the case then that is where you have gone wrong. Only dupe Bennies vehicles or arena vehicles coz when you trade them in you get the cost of the upgrades back and not the cost of the vehicle. Regular cars suck for duping. Unless it’s frozen money glitch or an everything for free glitch then they’re the best.

Katakury

Katakury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My guess is that you haven’t duped Bennies vehicles or the arena vehicles and have gone and duped Deluxos or something. If that’s the case then that is where you have gone wrong. Only dupe Bennies vehicles or arena vehicles coz when you trade them in you get the cost of the upgrades back and not the cost of the vehicle. Regular cars suck for duping. Unless it’s frozen money glitch or an everything for free glitch then they’re the best.
I sold deluxo bought for frozen money

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
But you can sell 2 cars back to back?
You can sell cars back to back but it’s not recommended.
You will be flagged for overselling if you do that often.

Is it possible that you have a duped Deluxo or one that was given to you via GCTF?
It shouldn’t be possible that you get that alert since the game thinks you bought that car legitimately.

So I made a couple arena bikes to sell between other cars and changing plates just to make myself safer

But I can’t put plates on them. Are they safe or unsafe?
If you used a merge glitch that produced a new plate for every dupe then yes they are safe.
If you used a straight duplication glitch that produces identical plates then no do not sell them they will be dupe detected immediately.

Can someone clarify the frozen money aspect of daily selling limits please. Is there a solid sell strategy so someone can avoid detection. Say if someone had 100+ vigilantes on their main character and then 180 deluxos on their second character. How would that person go about selling them safely?
There is no difference in the way you should sell.
Follow the OPs instructions.
As far as the code is concerned a sale is a sale. There is something in the code that does concern frozen money vehicles but it’s along the lines of the game now “marking” vehicles purchased in the same timeframe. There aren’t any findings beyond that as far as I know.

If you oversell you end up with a daily sales limit.
That’s the long and short of it.

Last edited:
Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have custom plates on that character or are they also gone? There was a bug with that before, that you somehow lost plates on charcater 2. I cant rememeber what the cure was :/

EDIT: I think the cure was to order a new plate to that character in ifruit. Not sure, but...

Last edited:
Katakury

Katakury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It shouldn’t be possible that you get that alert since the game thinks you bought that car legitimately
Yeah i make some some dupe of deluxo, but most of them i boutght by freez money glitch a long time ago, maybe 1,5 year ago And it’s sell by full prise about 2.8 mil dollars not 300k like now

Do you have custom plates on that character or are they also gone? There was a bug with that before, that you somehow lost plates on charcater 2. I cant rememeber what the cure was :/

EDIT: I think the cure was to order a new plate to that character in ifruit. Not sure, but...
Yeah i have custom plates on both character, but i try chenge it thx for helping

And one more question,what about daily sell limit for aircrafts? I still can sell aircraft on punnished character by full price

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i make some some dupe of deluxo, but most of them i boutght by freez money glitch a long time ago, maybe 1,5 year ago And it’s sell by full prise about 2.8 mil dollars not 300k like now

Yeah i have custom plates on both character, but i try chenge it thx for helping

And one more question,what about daily sell limit for aircrafts? I still can sell aircraft on punnished character by full price
That’s exactly why I think you mixed up a duped Deluxo with your Free money Deluxos. Especially since it’s sales price is $300,000. That’s what they sell for when they are duped. Have you tried to sell a Deluxo that you are sure was bought with frozen or free money?
One bit of advice I can give you is figure out which of you cars are selling for $300K and save over them with fresh Deluxos from the current free money glitch. I have recently done similar by saving over Elegy Customs with Deluxos. Not because they were bad in particular but because Deluxos are worth more.

Katakury

Katakury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That’s exactly why I think you mixed up a duped Deluxo with your Free money Deluxos. Especially since it’s sales price is $300,000. That’s what they sell for when they are duped. Have you tried to sell a Deluxo that you are sure was bought with frozen or free money?
One bit of advice I can give you is figure out which of you cars are selling for $300K and save over them with fresh Deluxos from the current free money glitch. I have recently done similar by saving over Elegy Customs with Deluxos. Not because they were bad in particular but because Deluxos are worth more.
OMG, man thank you so mutch, i’ll try it

Katakury

Katakury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s exactly as you say, i try sell legit deluxo and duped at same period, i replace all deluxo dupe, thx again

Top Bottom
Login
Register