What's new

Patched Daily sell limit 100℅ bypass PS4

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Does not work as both characters share the limit.

Still hit limit on trying to sell 4th car

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
no need to go there, he has joined this conversation and even he agrees we don't know how it works. so where is the basis for your argument? and i don't have a snide attitude, i'm simply telling you that you don't know for sure and there ARE other possibilities! try taking the blinkers of for 5 mins mate, there is more to it that what is right in front of your eyes. you need to think with an open mind when you are hunting for solutions. and stop trying to hinder other peoples research with what you think is fact.
Maybe you misunderstand me. Go back and read. You are the one in fact who claims the 1st limit is 30 and the second limit is 12. These two limits are unknown as of yet. All I did was list the other limits that have been proven to exist. Also, we have concrete evidence that hitting the sell limit doesn't affect your sell limit the following day (level 1 - level 6). My initial response to your comment wasn't to prove you wrong or myself right, but to try to have an informative response. Now that being said it would be great to have your information on the topic. The appropriate place to discuss further should be johnny bana's thread or PM.

elmerfood

elmerfood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does not work as both characters share the limit.

Still hit limit on trying to sell 4th car
Was not expecting this to work... and for me it doesn't on ps4.... i remember the time when we spent almost a week figuring out how to find a workaround on this matter... till now there is nothin known, at least to me...

atomvova

atomvova

Reaction score
Looks like my method is not work for all of us. i can share the video, but there's no point. Unfortunately rules of deny prevail on most part players. Not for all i believe! Thank's for everyone who test it! if we will not have confirmation from others in nearest 12 hours. I'm asking respected moderator to close this thread. Thank You!:rolleyes:

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Alright guys. No more flaming the OP. We all know that this limit thing is very confusing and things dont always make sense. maybe he found something, maybe it just works for him who know?
Just try it and if it works, good for you, if not, oh well.

A

Alcorius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright guys. No more flaming the OP. We all know that this limit thing is very confusing and things dont always make sense. maybe he found something, maybe it just works for him who know?
Just try it and if it works, good for you, if not, oh well.

There is one single comment saying that it might work vs how many posts saying it does not? To prove that it actually works the OP should try to sell 30 cars each day over a week or so. I could do that to prove that on PC there still is the working method to quit the game (or disconnect from the internet) before the game saves the sell to the servers. I posted that on a different thread a while ago. This is the only thing which actually works but does not seem to be an option on XB1 or PS4. (The theory behind this: the game does not register the sale itself but once you relog the cached money will be synced to the servers which seems to be a standard behaviour after a connection loss or if the gta servers are struggeling). If the game syncs the data to the servers there is just no way you can influence it in any way and i am very confident that switching chars is not a way to do it. But maybe switching to story mode quickly after selling a car also prevents the game to sync the sale with the server (since the last update?!) on PS4 or maybe the servers were just running slower due to the holidays time.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
the OP has asked for this to be closed.

Top Bottom
Login
Register