What's new

Question D-PAD NOT WORKING ON VIRTUALBOY RGH EMULATOR.

GabrielAngel2021

GabrielAngel2021

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I'm a brazillian rgh xbox owner and I have a problem here. You know I just love playing retro games and the GBA is one of my personal favorites. The thing is that, whenever I select a game to play (example, Pokemon Gaia Version, an incredible hack rom for Fire Red) I just CANNOT control my character's movements with the D-pad, ONLY with the analog stick, which sucks, since I don't feel that fine using a modern analog stick to play a retro 2D game that doesn't rely or need analogic movement and actually can get its gameplay harmed by it.

I really want to know if there is a way to map those inputs to the D-pad, I just can't stand playing an old school style Pokémon game with an analog stick, and it frustrates the hell out of me that I cannot find ANY help at all on the whole internet on how to solve this problem. This is so weird because literally ALL rgh emulators give us the option to use the D-pad instead of the analog stick, and I ALWAYS choose to use the D-pad on those retro games, and in this one, there isn't the option. I wonder if this is a f*** up from the guys who programmed it or they really thought nobody would want to use the 360 d-pad (which i can kinda understand, but, still, I'd really want to use the d-pad.) Can someone point me a fix? I'll try anything. I'm desperate.
Kisses to y'all.

Top Bottom
Login
Register