Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

Cydia tweak that allows free music?

Discussion in 'iOS Support' started by Munitz71, Aug 23, 2016 with 6 replies and 4,547 views.

1. Munitz71

Munitz71 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hello, I'm curious if there's a tweak that allows you to download music on your iPhone for free and puts it straight into your music app? Thanks

2. Noobert

Noobert RGH/Flashing Support VIP Retired

Ratings:
    I believe that app is called Music Box in Cydia.

3. Pie

Pie hotdog Retired

Ratings:
    You can use Bridge as well. I believe it has a YouTube downloaded but I haven't used it since iOS 6. It has other downloads too.

4. Coolockboss

Coolockboss ✪JTAG/RGH Support✪

Ratings:
    Go to cydia search safari download enabler and safari upload enabler install both ..
    Now you can search and downlaod MP3 music with safari
    Next you want to cydia and search track import install it this tweak allows you to import all your MP3 Files into Your IPhones Music App . This works on all iOS Devices .

It's how I do it on mine:smile:

Hope this helps .

5. Jamdoogen

Jamdoogen Let's turn forever, you and me

Ratings:
    CerCube 3 allows you to download youtube video's and play in the background :smile:

6. Cali

Cali Retired Retired

Ratings:
    You could use Link Tunes, you search for a song in the iTunes Store and download it and it goes to your iMusic as purchased.

7. WWE

WWE Retired Retired

Ratings:
    MusicBox is a good one to use as Noobert mentioned.