• Views 530
Status
Not open for further replies.
CnRJayhawk

CnRJayhawk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The CyCle eSports Pro team is recruiting. If you are interested in possibly joining contact CnR Jayhawk on Xbox 360.
Requirements: Must have at least a 1.00 k/d
Must be at least 13 years of age
Must know callouts for maps.
Must communicate with teammates

If you have any questions just message me on Xbox I will answer them.

Y

yousef wahid

Reaction score
Sin$
Gt:- iHellgax on ps4 , Im gonna make one soon on xbox 360

Xbox or ps4 or both :- Xbox 360 , ps4 , PC

Mic?:- Blue yeti & Turtle Beach

Youtube?:- i Used to have a youtube channel with 1384 subs but got hacked here's the link though , pardon me, it has my older https://www.youtube.com/user/ZombieTerminatorHDvideos

Cod games? For ps4:- COD AW and BO3 (soon pre ordered it)
For Xbox360 :- BO2 , Ghosts and soon BO3
Kd :- On my old xbox account:- 1.43 K/D 1.02 Win/Loss

Boy

SIDE NOTE:- i currently have my ps4 and PC but i will be getting my xbox in 4 days as im purchasing a new one! :biggrin:

- A little more about me , So this is probably the weirdest app you've got yet haha. im yousef ,16 and ive been playing cod since WaW , i played until bo2 on my ps3 and grinded alot on league play on there, then got a xbox 360 and played alot of bo2 on there too , then build my own Powerful gaming Pc and got an alienware and played on them too , i basically played every call of duty since WaW on every possible console except wii u XD but unfortunately sold my ps3 and my old xbox and got rid of my gT and stats too , so there might not be as awesome stats as you expected. i love teamwork especially when it comes to competitive play and i love to cooperate with fellow clan members. Right now im left with a PC a Ps4 and an Xbox which i will get in a few days hopefully :biggrin: , i have no 'live stats' on my GTs now cuz i quit COD for 4 months as i was preparing for my IB exams but now , im done with them and definetly back on grinding, my setup is 2 samsung monitors and one LCD 3D samsung tv where i game , a ps4, a 3000$ gaming pc and a 2394$ alienware i8 laptop , thanks for reading my app and i hope ill add up to the clan and improve it :biggrin:

S

scott carter

Reaction score
Sin$
Name- Scott
Gamertag- S2THACARTER
Games- bo2 ghost
Kd-1.02
Best gun - msmc an94
Mic- astro a40
Age- 13
I also trickshot and quickscope