1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Xbox 360 Custom Zombie Maps in Black Ops 1 Xbox 360?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: BO Support' started by Dragnorian, Jun 11, 2018 with 2 replies and 558 views.

1. Dragnorian

Dragnorian Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi! I am just a person who plays custom zombie maps on WaW on PC but recently me and my friend have been playing zombies on Xbox 360 BO1. He doesn't have any DLC and playing Kino only is kinda boring, is there a way I can bring Custom zombie maps onto 360?

2. Giraffez

Giraffez Nevers Road Super Moderators

Ratings:
    No, not to my knowledge anyway.

3. ISOCheated

ISOCheated Halo Entusiast

Ratings:
    I studied this for a little bit, but the thing is converting the actual ff to Xbox. It would have to be modded to even think about having custom maps.