Custom xbox.XEX

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Modding Programs' started by v gamefrk, Jan 18, 2009 with 12 replies and 2,527 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. v gamefrk

v gamefrk Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok soo im very new here on se7ensins but i want to make someone a deal, i dont know who tho.

Ok soo i was wonderin if someone would be happy to show me how to mod GTA IV or send me a link to a program,,, in exchange i will give the first 3 people with tutorial a working modified xbox.XEX.

you put the xbox.xex on your hdd than if u try to play a modded .map file it will disable the checksums allowing you to play dev-kit mods on a retail console

Has been tested by my good friend Drakeon 2 (a.k.a JonnyQthan

Thx. have a great day

2. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    LMAO. You have a moddified XEX that is signed so it can run on a retail. BULL****

3. mojobojo

mojobojo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If it was that easy everyone would be doing it. Usually people from microsoft know how to convert a retail 360 to run like a dev kit. Im going by what I know on this but I think you need more than a modded xex to play .map mods. If you are using the xex tool we would be doing it too if it worked. But if your looking to mod GTA4 look here [Click here to view the link] im pretty sure they know how to mod GTA4.

4. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Two things here.
    1)You cannot sign xex files for retail Xbox's.
    2)I'm pretty sure Xbox.xex is used for Xbox 1 compability.

Noting those two things, Halo 3 has it's own xex file.

5. mojobojo

mojobojo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I think he was talking about the file that is in partition2/compatability.

6. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    If he was, then he is even stupider than I thought, because that does nothing for h3.

7. sixworkss

sixworkss Seasoned Member

Ratings:
  8. superaison

superaison Banned

Ratings:
    dude, its legit, i tried it, this guy is so legit, great job man!! impressive work.

9. II WaStEdPrO II

II WaStEdPrO II Member

Ratings:
    I believe that this is bull...but I am also looking for a GTA IV modding tutorial for xbox 360. And usually, nice people on se7ensins do not ask for things in return, just for telling you were to mod GTA IV. And especially when its fake.

10. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    Superaison. Dont blow smoke up my ***. You two live close to each other, its complete bull****.

11. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Haha, Superaison is just messing around.

Anyways, this thread should be closed because we can all agree the OP doesn't know what he is talking about.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    agreed, and I can surely confirm no retail-signed modified xex has been released...

13. mojobojo

mojobojo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That file has to do with playing xbox 1 games, that why I think this person is not legit. But it is quite funny that the first people to view this thread are the people that know what xbox.XEX does. Anyway this thread shoud be closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.