What's new
  • This section is NOT for Console Modding Support or Queries.
    Please ensure any threads posted here are releases or guides as appropriate.
    If you require support, please post a new thread in Console Modding Support
    Thanks!

Custom xbox one

• Thread starter Caysiknierim
  • Start date
  • Views 7,968

What do you think?

• Total voters
S

sabres421

Reaction score
Sin$
2AWtxdn.jpg
update. I installed new leds with like 16 color options and patterns you can set. Installed plexiglass and put black pin striping around the hole. 
qmtvrXWh.jpg

pF4wOlm.jpg

what LEDs did you use and did you buy a kit for the remote and changing options or did you do it yourself?

Caysiknierim

Caysiknierim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's looks really good you could probably start a service on here for people to send theirs in to have them done and make a ton of $. Just a thought but if people could get results similar to those I bet they would be glad to pay for it.
Sorry guys ive been busy lately. But thanks for all the feedback. I would gladly do any custom xbox's if anyone is interested. You can always text me at removed for saftey. 
It looks super sick man im working on mine right now. 

Ill post pics soon hopefully
Thanks man. It meens a lot! Id love to see your pics!

Caysiknierim

Caysiknierim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To answer everyones questions i used a dremel to cut the initial hole on the left. Once it was cut i used sandpaper and sanded it smooth and straight by hand. I then melted the like 32 plastic sauders from the bottom of the fam grill and spun it around so the lights shined forward. When the grill was off i also cut some plastic from underneath it so you could see the hard drive and more inside. Once i did all that and had it painted i glued it back down. I used a 16 ft led strip with like 15 color options and tons of patterns for my lights. My next thing to do is add lime green and black pin striping and cut another hole in the side to make a removable 5tb hard drive.

Caysiknierim

Caysiknierim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Update: Tonight i got bored and decided to paint my fan chrome. I drilled out holes in the fan casing for leds, but wont put them in till the future. 

R4b2Jc4.jpg

Last edited:
UnwiseBuckle400

UnwiseBuckle400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DDUE WTF i'm looking to my xbox one now like wtf are you why do you dont have that sick

and then i said to my self (xbox one) i'll upgrade you one time no worry you will be god

K

killer_aura_fly

Reaction score
Sin$
hey i had a couple questions i was hopeing you could help me with?
1. what kinda paint did you use?
2. how did you connect the leds to the power supply?
3. what kinda leds did you use?
4. did you fill in the the hole you cut with Plexiglas?

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow dude! The xbox one looks dope as hell!

Caysiknierim

Caysiknierim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey i had a couple questions i was hopeing you could help me with?
1. what kinda paint did you use?
2. how did you connect the leds to the power supply?
3. what kinda leds did you use?
4. did you fill in the the hole you cut with Plexiglas?
To paint it i used white acrylic with lime green ghost pearl (it didnt show up as good as i hoped it would) i currently have color changing leds that i ordered off Amazon for around 25 dollars. I hooked the positive led wire to the rear left wire of the disk drive. I did fill the hole with plexiglass and put plack pinstriping around it. I am currently working on getting something 3d printed to go inside and hold a couple wires i added (hint: it involves fallout 4) and i am putting green leds in the fan housing. 
Wow dude! The xbox one looks dope as hell!
Thanks man! Im trying to get this seen by a bunch of people so share it if u can. I also am doing custom xbox's if anyone is interested.

Sk8ordie72

Sk8ordie72

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Does your blu-ray player lose power from running LED's from it (heard that from others) and is there any temperature issues with the LED'S?
You guys looking for a light kit go to your nearest computer repair and upgrade store(not Best Buy) and they sell these kits for CPU units. Newegg Deep Cool makes one and Smart Storm led 360 v2 is another.

Anyone know where the positive soldier point is under the motherboard near the connection or a wiring diagram?

Your Xbox looks awesome and very clean.

Caysiknierim

Caysiknierim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does your blu-ray player lose power from running LED's from it (heard that from others) and is there any temperature issues with the LED'S?
You guys looking for a light kit go to your nearest computer repair and upgrade store(not Best Buy) and they sell these kits for CPU units. Newegg Deep Cool makes one and Smart Storm led 360 v2 is another.

Anyone know where the positive soldier point is under the motherboard near the connection or a wiring diagram?

Your Xbox looks awesome and very clean.
No, My disk drive runs just like it did before. And my leds dont even run warm. The only hot place is above my fan, everywhere else is cold. 
Okay guys i need your help. Im looking for a xbox 360 slim. It DOES NOT HAVE TO WORK. All i need is the hard drive assembly and the removable hard drive. Im going to make my hard drive removable but need these parts. I live in central missouri and if any of you have or know of any that you could donate or sell cheap id really appreciate it. You can also email me at [email protected]

Sk8ordie72

Sk8ordie72

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
No, My disk drive runs just like it did before. And my leds dont even run warm. The only hot place is above my fan, everywhere else is cold. 
Okay guys i need your help. Im looking for a xbox 360 slim. It DOES NOT HAVE TO WORK. All i need is the hard drive assembly and the removable hard drive. Im going to make my hard drive removable but need these parts. I live in central missouri and if any of you have or know of any that you could donate or sell cheap id really appreciate it. You can also email me at [email protected]

Thank you for the great info Sir. Your Xbox looks awesome! For your Xbox Slim inquiry, You might want to look in Craigslist for someone selling one for parts that has red ring. I have them in my Craigslist all the time for 20 to $30 with red ring.

Something I'm getting ready to add to mine I just found for $30 is the ability to control your RBG lights and patterns With your cell phone or iPad app. I'll send you a link if you're interested in doing yours in future. Right now I'm using a 44 key remote. Thanks again. Ron

K

killer_aura_fly

Reaction score
Sin$
hey im sorry to be a bother again but i really need help with the wireing to the xbox could you maybe add a couple pictures and tell me step by step what you did ?

and second do you know if there is anywere that i can buy a white housing for my xbox one?

Caysiknierim

Caysiknierim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for the great info Sir. Your Xbox looks awesome! For your Xbox Slim inquiry, You might want to look in Craigslist for someone selling one for parts that has red ring. I have them in my Craigslist all the time for 20 to $30 with red ring.

Something I'm getting ready to add to mine I just found for $30 is the ability to control your RBG lights and patterns With your cell phone or iPad app. I'll send you a link if you're interested in doing yours in future. Right now I'm using a 44 key remote. Thanks again. Ron
Ya id love for you to share the link with me. Thatd be awesome to be able to control them with my phone! 
hey im sorry to be a bother again but i really need help with the wireing to the xbox could you maybe add a couple pictures and tell me step by step what you did ?

and second do you know if there is anywere that i can buy a white housing for my xbox one?
On the white housing part i have no idea. I painted mine. But i can happily post a wiring picture in a couple days. Im getting more leds and will take pictures when i open it to wire them.

Sk8ordie72

Sk8ordie72

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

If you don't want to paint your xbox you can go on eBay and search Xbox one skins or Xbox one console case and you will find white ones there. The skins are very easy to put on and look awesome and you can always remove them easily later on.

If you go on YouTube and search Xbox one LED mod you will see a whole bunch of videos and a few of them show you where to wire the 12 Volt power to the optical drive. There are a couple of articles in sevensins that show you also.

Sk8ordie72

Sk8ordie72

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya id love for you to share the link with me. Thatd be awesome to be able to control them with my phone! 

On the white housing part i have no idea. I painted mine. But i can happily post a wiring picture in a couple days. Im getting more leds and will take pictures when i open it to wire them.

On the white housing part i have no idea. I painted mine. But i can happily post a wiring picture in a couple days. Im getting more leds and will take pictures when i open it to wire

Here is a video on it:

There is a link on that video to buy his but I found a single one on Ebay here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111220356645?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom
Login
Register