• Thread starter iTz V3n0MOuS
  • Start date
  • Views 892
iTz V3n0MOuS

iTz V3n0MOuS

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so I am making a complete rasta theme for my iPod Touch 4G. I have the wallpaper done (I will provide it for viewing purposes in spoiler) but I nee a guide on how to make a media player skin. If anyone can provide a guide I will +rep. I am also going to try and make a weather/date wdget and auto masking app icons if you can find additional guides. I would really appreciate some help and if I get some help I will provide the theme for free to the 7S community. Here is the wallpaper:

Rastatheme.png

Operating System
  1. iOS
XxSOMEJ3WxX

XxSOMEJ3WxX

J3W CR3W
Retired
Legendary Veteran Chatty Kathy Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so I am making a complete rasta theme for my iPod Touch 4G. I have the wallpaper done (I will provide it for viewing purposes in spoiler) but I nee a guide on how to make a media player skin. If anyone can provide a guide I will +rep. I am also going to try and make a weather/date wdget and auto masking app icons if you can find additional guides. I would really appreciate some help and if I get some help I will provide the theme for free to the 7S community. Here is the wallpaper:

iler]
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/461568-fix-your-idevice-mega-thread/
Look for the one that says iOS 4.0 Stock Theme.
And just base it all off of that: dimensions, looks, and UI Images.

For a standard theme for iDevices: iPhone 1G/3G/3Gs , iTouch 1G/2G/3G, and iPad 1G your format at the end of each file name will be a simple .png.
For Retina based devices like the iPhone 4G, iTouch 4G, and iPad 2G(not yet jailbroken), you will use this at the end of each file name: "@2x.png".

iTz V3n0MOuS

iTz V3n0MOuS

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/461568-fix-your-idevice-mega-thread/
Look for the one that says iOS 4.0 Stock Theme.
And just base it all off of that: dimensions, looks, and UI Images.

For a standard theme for iDevices: iPhone 1G/3G/3Gs , iTouch 1G/2G/3G, and iPad 1G your format at the end of each file name will be a simple .png.
For Retina based devices like the iPhone 4G, iTouch 4G, and iPad 2G(not yet jailbroken), you will use this at the end of each file name: "@2x.png".
Thanks. can I message you if I need any other help?

Top Bottom
Login
Register