• Start date
  • Views 946
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TEIR1plus2

Getting There
Reaction score
I decided to go through and fix the various things that the tesseract breaks such as the missing .ff files in zombies, the dlc loop, the outdated challenge response, ect.

I also added xuid spoofing to it. just make a text file in the same directory with the xuid you want to use in it and name it xuid.txt.
I also added some rough ban protection and machine id spoofing.

I added modified a couple gsc functions for unlock all through gsc as well, look around and you'll know which ones I'm talking about.
And as a rough project of mine, I tried adding back noclip as a normal command. It sorta works.

You still need craig's default_mp.xex

<links removed>

Last edited:
E

Evil Tim

Getting There
Reaction score
A bit late but a fine release, thanks.

S

S7 Joshy

Lobby Hoster
Reaction score
Tank you for this
I decided to go through and fix the various things that the tesseract breaks such as the missing .ff files in zombies, the dlc loop, the outdated challenge response, ect.

I also added xuid spoofing to it. just make a text file in the same directory with the xuid you want to use in it and name it xuid.txt.
I also added some rough ban protection and machine id spoofing.

I added modified a couple gsc functions for unlock all through gsc as well, look around and you'll know which ones I'm talking about.
And as a rough project of mine, I tried adding back noclip as a normal command. It sorta works.

You still need craig's default_mp.xex

virus scan: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/9...6bdb667b757e2c66374952e66adf1e52851/detection
download: [Click here to view this link]

T

Trillzy

Reaction score
i use tesseract for menus with lot of gsc files so thanks homie

C

chefrgh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow what a great release, tysm!

Status
Not open for further replies.