What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Custom Stat Lobby

• Thread starter FarikoTrap
  • Start date
  • Views 527
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FarikoTrap

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone help me out? I got into an unlock all lobby with a K/D of 2.83, and now it's a 2.03, can someone please help me out? It's all I ask for.

Mystic Maniac

Mystic Maniac

Tartan Army!
Reaction score
Sin$
So, You have been in a lobby, Got everything you wanted, But because you suck and now your KD blows, You want to take a spot that someone has been waiting on for hours?

F

FarikoTrap

Reaction score
Sin$
So, You have been in a lobby, Got everything you wanted, But because you suck and now your KD blows, You want to take a spot that someone has been waiting on for hours? Pathetic. Leave.

I've been waiting since yesterday dude, I didn't want everything I just got an invite and joined and now I have everything which I didn't want, it was just a simple thing, you don't have to be a **** about bro.

Mystic Maniac

Mystic Maniac

Tartan Army!
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been waiting since yesterday dude, I didn't want everything I just got an invite and joined and now I have everything which I didn't want, it was just a simple thing, you don't have to be a **** about bro.

People wait days to get in to these, You got in to one, and its still not good enough? :rolleyes:

Victory

Victory

Aaron 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$

Regardless of him being an apparent "****" you're not allowed to request lobbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register