• Thread starter FarikoTrap
  • Start date
  • Views 406
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FarikoTrap

Reaction score
Can anyone help me out? I got into an unlock all lobby with a K/D of 2.83, and now it's a 2.03, can someone please help me out? It's all I ask for.

M

Mystic Maniac

Tartan Army!
Reaction score
So, You have been in a lobby, Got everything you wanted, But because you suck and now your KD blows, You want to take a spot that someone has been waiting on for hours?

F

FarikoTrap

Reaction score
So, You have been in a lobby, Got everything you wanted, But because you suck and now your KD blows, You want to take a spot that someone has been waiting on for hours? Pathetic. Leave.

I've been waiting since yesterday dude, I didn't want everything I just got an invite and joined and now I have everything which I didn't want, it was just a simple thing, you don't have to be a **** about bro.

M

Mystic Maniac

Tartan Army!
Reaction score
I've been waiting since yesterday dude, I didn't want everything I just got an invite and joined and now I have everything which I didn't want, it was just a simple thing, you don't have to be a **** about bro.

People wait days to get in to these, You got in to one, and its still not good enough? :rolleyes:

V

Victory

Aaron 4 Life
Retired
Reaction score

Regardless of him being an apparent "****" you're not allowed to request lobbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom