• Thread starter xlAlexAnderlx
  • Start date
  • Views 785
xlAlexAnderlx

xlAlexAnderlx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, so we all know we can mod highest skill on the service record and individual playlist exp. But what about custom playlist ranks? As far as I know - it's not possible yet. But I'm no modder and I've been waiting for an update on this for a while.. I know it's only a matter of time until it happens. So.. any info or progress? I'm sure people would be willing to pay for it too.

Wookie Walrus 69

Wookie Walrus 69

Reaction score
Sin$
Figure it out yourself. You don't always have to leech off peoples work.

S

se712345

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Figure it out yourself. You don't always have to leech off peoples work.
Part of a community is to share, that's why its a community and that's why we have websites like this. Not everyone is a leech and just because someone doesn't know how to do something like in OP's post (that is rather difficult may I add) and asks if anyone has doesn't make him a leech. I'm not trying to start a flame war here but I think you should lurk more before calling out other members mr 7 posts.

Zuber

Zuber

Extorted
Reaction score
Sin$

Part of a community is to share, that's why its a community and that's why we have websites like this. Not everyone is a leech and just because someone doesn't know how to do something like in OP's post (that is rather difficult may I add) and asks if anyone has doesn't make him a leech. I'm not trying to start a flame war here but I think you should lurk more before calling out other members mr 7 posts.
lol @ the 7 posts

Top Bottom
Login
Register