What's new

Solved Custom Plates?

W

Workdex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*FIRST OFF I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT SECTION*
okay so i did the sp to mp car dupe the other day and ended up getting around 15 cars from it they all had the same license plate on it.
last night i got the sell limit so i waited my full 30 hr's and sold 1 of those duped elegys (still had my custom plate options in lsc & still do but only on street cars) - If I put insurance on a car from the street It still allows me to put custom plates on those.

But if i take ANY CAR from my garage and try & change the plate it won't allow me?

Any help?

am i dupe detected?

I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes they are dupe detected and u will not be able to change the plate on any of the cars that u duped or the original car even. I would stop selling those vehicles before u hit the 1 car a day club!

W

Workdex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes they are dupe detected and u will not be able to change the plate on any of the cars that u duped or the original car even. I would stop selling those vehicles before u hit the 1 car a day club!
so to get rid of them how buy free elegy over them?? bc i have non duped cars that are just regular cars that i plan on keeping but may end up selling in the future.

I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so to get rid of them how buy free elegy over them?? bc i have non duped cars that are just regular cars that i plan on keeping but may end up selling in the future.
Yep just replace em with another car. In the future I would recommend putting a custom plate on any car u plan to dupe.

W

Workdex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep just replace em with another car. In the future I would recommend putting a custom plate on any car u plan to dupe.
it does have a custom plate. guessing i messed up when i use the plate on my cars i keep (non duped cars) So what am i going to do when i get tired of my cars I keep that have that custom plate that's duped detected?

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
Frozen money is perfect, gctf is an option too, replace with any clean vehicle/plate it sounds like

I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it does have a custom plate. guessing i messed up when i use the plate on my cars i keep (non duped cars) So what am i going to do when i get tired of my cars I keep that have that custom plate that's duped detected?
No those should be fine. So u have a custom plate from I fruit on the cars? If so they shouldn't be detected. U must have sold 1 or something that didn't have 1 on it as that will take plate options away for that sell period.

W

Workdex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No those should be fine. So u have a custom plate from I fruit on the cars? If so they shouldn't be detected. U must have sold 1 or something that didn't have 1 on it as that will take plate options away for that sell period.
No bro i always keep custom plates on ALL my cars, because i know about the whole dupe detected deal But to late now lol i put elegy rh8's on all my retros. what im seeing now is - I have non duped cars (Personal cars i drive daily) had the same plates as my dupes. When im ready to get rid of those what shall I do ?

Top Bottom