What's new
C

Canucks53

Reaction score
So i am new to this and am not sure how this works very well or where i should go for this problem exactly so i apologize . But right now i am having an issue with my duped elegy custom and other duped cars . I have my own custom plate on all my duped cars from the give cars to friend glitch involving facilities . But i do not have them on my retro customs they still have my friends custom plate on them and about a few weeks ago my custom plates in LSC disappeared. I do have some cars that are not duped that i bought and i am able to put custom plates on those ones just not my duped ones (I.e ) retro customs. I have sold some of those about 5 of the retro customs . Thats when the custom plates disappeared for the dupes and my daily sell limit is 1. So my problem is what do i do to get custom plates on the retro customs? so i can sell them .

A

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Stop selling them, you are just digging a deeper hole amd you will lose all plates for all cars.
You need to get rid of them all. You are dirty by possessing the cars with your friends plate. You should have made the same plate as the car you were receiving, prior to receiving it. For future reference, You need to make a plate, the same as the plate on the car you are receiving prior to getting a car from a gc2f glitch.
Overwrite all the elegys with free elegys to eliminate the dirty dupes.
Now there is no working gc2f, so you will need to (after you overwrite all the dirtys you have) make your own new retro custom ($$), apply your own custom plate, and do one of the current working dupe glitches to get more retros.

C

Canucks53

Reaction score
So later today after making this post i went to buy a car and see if it would let me put custom plates on it. And it did so i decided to move the other cars around i got from friends ( that arent elegy retro) and i went into lsc and my office garage to see what ones could have custom plates on them . So all of my duped cars that i got from friends ( that arent elegy retro) are able to have custom plates on them and one retro custom is able to have a plate on it too . So with all that in mind do can i still keep the other dupes and the one elegy retro ? Or do i have to get rid of those too?

A

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
So later today after making this post i went to buy a car and see if it would let me put custom plates on it. And it did so i decided to move the other cars around i got from friends ( that arent elegy retro) and i went into lsc and my office garage to see what ones could have custom plates on them . So all of my duped cars that i got from friends ( that arent elegy retro) are able to have custom plates on them and one retro custom is able to have a plate on it too . So with all that in mind do can i still keep the other dupes and the one elegy retro ? Or do i have to get rid of those too?
If you can change the plates, to your own custom made iFruit plate (alphanumeric, not just a change of background color) then you are safe.

C

Canucks53

Reaction score
Okay thank you very much i deleted those retro custom with free elegy and if i do anymore dupes ill keep all that in mind

Top Bottom