What's new

Solved Custom Plate Issues: Help & FAQ - Why plates are not showing and how to fix it!

Was this thread helpful to you and did you find your answers?

• yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • no

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
z6rd_W03_d.jpg

This thread trys to answer questions dealing with custom plate issues!

Click on the spoiler that match your situation and you will find your answers:

Vehicles can be marked as dirty and then the custom plates will not show up only for those vehicles. If you can see custom plates for some vehicles the vehicle where the custom plate option does not show up in LSC or CEO modshop are marked as dirty.

Every vehicles that shares the same generic plate is marked as a dirty by dupe detect. Check glitch section to see if there is a recent glitch to clean plates.

Hint: You can use dupe glitches that transfer a custom plate from another vehicle to the dupe. Usually those glitches have "No custom plate in title".

WARNING: Do not sell any of those vehicles as it will raise your exploit level by 2 and lower your: Daily limit for personal vehicles sales.

Overwrite all those dirty dupes with free rh8 or streetcars. You can drive streetcars out and destroy them to free your garages space. Do not sell free cars as they will also count towards your daily limit. If you want to replace the dupes always be sure to have a custom plate on the cars you want to duplicate!

The custom plate on the vehicle is not registered in your iFruit. For example because you deleted it or maybe you got the car from a GC2F Glitch and it has the custom plate of a friend.

Try to clean your missing custom plate: Click here for instruction!

If you can not see plate option on any vehicle even when you just bought it the current "exploit level" of your character is higher then 4. Your exploit level will limit the amount of vehicles you can sell every day (30 hours). The only way to find out your current level would be to sell so many cars till you hit your level. But do not try this as it will raise your exploit level even more and it is not so important anyways.

If your current exploit level is not repeat cap offender you are able to lower your level and get your custom plates to show in LSC again.

To test this all you need to do is wait 30 hour and try to sell 2 cars with 8 minutes in between and check if you have the option to sell a third. But do not sell the third! Only check if you get a price. Then you know you are not in the repeat cap offender pool already and your exploit level and daily (30 hours) sale limit can be restored.

If you do not get a price for the third and hit limit after 1 or 2 clean vehicles sales you can not recover your plates and limits. It will take 9 month till you move up one exploit level.

If you get a price for the third car you can recover your plates:

Sell 1 clean vehicle every day (30 hours) till your custom plates show up in LSC and CEO modshop again. Then your exploit level went down to 3 and your new limit for vehicle sales every 30 hours is 6.

Be aware that it can take quite long till your plates will show again. Some users reported that it took them 2 weeks to recover. Jut keep selling 1 - Not selling anything will not help!

- Do not sell 6! Always sell under your limit and never sell the same amount of vehicles in three 30 hour windows. For example sell 5/3/4 or 4/3/5.

- Do this for at least 6 days (30 hours) and your exploit level should go up one level and your limit is 8.

- Do not sell 8! Always sell under your limit and never sell the same amount of vehicles in three 30 hour windows. For example sell 7/5/6 or 6/5/7.

- Do this for at least 6 days (30 hours) and your exploit level should go up one level and your limit is 10.

- Do not sell more then 8! Always sell under 8 and never sell the same amount of vehicles in three 30 hour windows. For example sell 8/6/7 or 7/6/8.

If you loose custom plates option again go start to sell 1 car every 30 hours till your plates are back!

LEVEL 1 - 10 Vehicles per 30 hours
LEVEL 2 - 8 Vehicles per 30 hours
LEVEL 3 - 6 Vehicles per 30 hours
*LEVEL 4 - 5 Vehicles per 30 hours*
*LEVEL 5 - 4 Vehicles per 30 hours*
*LEVEL 6 - 3 Vehicles per 30 hours*
LEVEL 7 - 3 Vehicles per 30 hours

*LEVEL 4-5-6 will allow you to oversell. You will not hit a limit until 9. This is NOT a free pass. It is a direct flight to RepeatCapOffender.

Find all infos here: Daily limit for personal vehicles sales.

I tried to make it as short and easy as possible to answer questions regarding custom plates that are asked several times a day.

If you still have questions please ask. Feedback is always welcome too. :thumbsup:

I'm going to add FAQ's later. The "interactive" Help already took me 3 hours.

Last edited:
J

jamesmetcalfe

Reaction score
Sin$
So I gotta wait 18 months to get out of repeat cap offender. I can only sell one car a day since 27th march

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes looks like it takes 9 month to go up one repeat cap offender level. But it is unknow if hitting the daily limit will renew the 9 month or not.

I got repeat cap offender in january already so i can tell you in 3 month if i can sell 2 again... :wink:

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Quality post, should stop the infinite questions about the plates coming up lately

ImpairedCRONIC

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I haven't been selling or duping any cars since before the detection was added (character transfer glitch). literally been over writing cars in my garages when I want a different one. My Adder would be the only dupe I own supposed to be twin turbo. Is that adder what is screwing me out of seeing my plates, or did they assign a exploit level to everyone when it was introduced. I have duped alot in the past but not since at least three months or more before this was introduced

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
So I haven't been selling or duping any cars since before the detection was added (character transfer glitch). literally been over writing cars in my garages when I want a different one. My Adder would be the only dupe I own supposed to be twin turbo. Is that adder what is screwing me out of seeing my plates, or did they assign a exploit level to everyone when it was introduced. I have duped alot in the past but not since at least three months or more before this was introduced

My guess you are repeat cap offender (last for 9 month and was introduced in January) but not enough infos to say...

Follow the spoiler questions in first post that should lead to the answer... :wink:

C

Cruzomix

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay i can sell only one car every 30 hours , but my question is , can I still continue selling one car every 30 hours until the 9 month period ends , or do I just stop selling completely for the entire 9 months. Every time I sell a car does it reset the 9 month period?

ImpairedCRONIC

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My guess you are repeat cap offender (last for 9 month and was introduced in January) but not enough infos to say...

Follow the spoiler questions in first post that should lead to the answer... :wink:
haven't been duping since long before that. R* must have had a record of previous transactions. the glitch where you could glitch an entire account to another 3- 6 months before that glitch I had stopped. I can sell 3 cars so I know I can drop it thanks for your info. just weird I got cought up in it after being out of the duping scene for so long, literally since 2015 I have not duped a single car.

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay i can sell only one car every 30 hours , but my question is , can I still continue selling one car every 30 hours until the 9 month period ends , or do I just stop selling completely for the entire 9 months. Every time I sell a car does it reset the 9 month period?

Nobody knows unfortunately. In 3 month we should know when 9 month are over since it was first introduced.

I'm in the #1carclub too since january and I kept selling cars every 30 hours. I'm ok with that only sucks we can't change plates anymore since 1.40 update.

haven't been duping since long before that. R* must have had a record of previous transactions. the glitch where you could glitch an entire account to another 3- 6 months before that glitch I had stopped. I can sell 3 cars so I know I can drop it thanks for your info. just weird I got cought up in it after being out of the duping scene for so long, literally since 2015 I have not duped a single car.

They don't track transactions but expolit levels were introduced long before the dirty dupe detection by custom plates. Guess you got it for overselling or selling back to back...

Good news you can sell 3 cars and can fix it. Nice you found the info with the spoiler... :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
ImpairedCRONIC

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
expolit levels were introduced long before the dirty dupe detection
2015 thou that is some serious forward thinking. but with the character transfer glitch god only know what my backend Info looks like to the servers

C

Charger0074

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hpB5Zm9_d.jpg

This thread is a first test to answer questions dealing with custom plate issues!

Click on the spoilers that match your situation and you will find your answers:

Vehicles can be marked as dirty and then the custom plates will not show up only for those vehicles. If you can see custom plates for some vehicles the vehicle where the custom plate option does not show up in LSC or CEO modshop are marked as dirty.

Every vehicles that shares the same generic plate is marked as a dirty by dupe detect. There is currently no way to fix that!

WARNING: Do not sell any of those vehicles as it will raise your exploit level by 2 and lower your: Daily limit for personal vehicles sales.

Overwrite all those dirty dupes with free rh8 or streetcars. You can drive streetcars out and destroy them to free your garages space. Do not sell free cars as they will also count towards your daily limit. If you want to replace the dupes always be sure to have a custom plate on the cars you want to duplicate!

The custom plate on the vehicle is not registered in your iFruit. For example because you deleted it or maybe you got the car from a GC2F glicht and it has the custom plate of a friend.

If you can not see plate option on any vehicle even when you just bought it the current "exploit level" of your character is higher then 4. Your exploit level will limit the amount of vehicles you can sell every day (30 hours). The only way to find out your current level would be to sell so many cars till you hit your level. But do not try this as it will raise your exploit level even more and it is not so important anyways.

If your current exploit level is not repeat cap offender you are able to lower your level and get your custom plates to show in LSC again.

To test this all you need to do is wait 30 hour and try to sell 2 cars with 8 minutes in between and check if you have the option to sell a third. But do not sell the third! Only check if you get a price. Then you know you are not in the repeat cap offender pool already and your exploit level and daily (30 hours) sale limit can be restored.

If you do not get a price for the third and hit limit after 1 or 2 clean vehicles sales you can not recover your plates and limits. It will take 9 month till you move up one exploit level.

Sell 1 clean vehicle every day (30 hours) till your custom plates show up in LSC and CEO modshop again. Then your exploit level went down to 3 and your new limit for vehicle sales every 30 hours is 6.

Be aware that it can take quite long till your plates will show again. Some users reported that it took them 2 weeks to recover. Jut keep selling 1 - Not selling anything will not help!

- Do not sell 6! Always sell under your limit and never sell the same amount of vehicles in three 30 hour windows. For example sell 5/3/4 or 4/3/5.

- Do this for at least 6 days (30 hours) and your exploit level should go up one level and your limit is 8.

- Do not sell 8! Always sell under your limit and never sell the same amount of vehicles in three 30 hour windows. For example sell 7/5/6 or 6/5/7.

- Do this for at least 6 days (30 hours) and your exploit level should go up one level and your limit is 10.

- Do not sell more then 8! Always sell under 8 and never sell the same amount of vehicles in three 30 hour windows. For example sell 8/6/7 or 7/6/8.

If you loose custom plates option again go start to sell 1 car every 30 hours till your plates are back!

*LEVEL 4-5-6 will allow you to oversell. You will not hit a limit until 9. This is NOT a free pass. It is a direct flight to RepeatCapOffender.

I tried to make it as short and easy as possible to answer questions regarding custom plates that are asked several times a day.

If you still have questions please ask. Feedback is always welcome too. :thumbsup:

Good work man never understood to now so I'm pretty much screwed for nine months I can I sell my car every 30 hours should I continue to sell before the update I can launch a mission and I could see all my plates on all my cars I don't have any dirties I've checked before the update now to play option doesn't show it all
hpB5Zm9_d.jpg

This thread is a first test to answer questions dealing with custom plate issues!

Click on the spoilers that match your situation and you will find your answers:

Every vehicles that shares the same generic plate is marked as a dirty by dupe detect. There is currently no way to fix that!

The custom plate on the vehicle is not registered in your iFruit. For example because you deleted it or maybe you got the car from a GC2F glicht and it has the custom plate of a friend.

Hey thanks a lot man the work I never understood it till now so I know for the next six months I'm screwed I can only sell my car every 30 hours and then the prices on my car exchange there all the same I don't lose value but I have no play option at all before the update I don't want to mission and I can see all the plates on all my clothes I own I checked I don't own any dirty should I continue to sell my one car a day like I said I have no play option and none of the cars I have them both characters are dirty I have checked I did the mission I could put plates on all the cars I own I had found one car I didn't have a play option and I got rid of it and It was a month ago and the value the cars all the same

H a v o c

H a v o c

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
Reaction score
Sin$
May have sold a car that was duplicated with a generic license plate. My custom license is showing up on some cars but none of the cars I just bought. I've ordered another custom license online and the notification pops up on my screen that I should swing by the shop but the order doesn't pop up when I enter LSC. I can still sell cars.
Any suggestions?

C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Apparently just doing a dupe glitch can get your plates taken away as well. I had my plate option yesterday, no dupes at all, and i can sell 6 a day, today i tested the tuto dupe before helping a friend do it, just to get it figured out so he wouldnt lose any money. Started upgrading the retro and noticed i had no custom plate option, duped a few anyway, didnt sell any of them, just got rid of them with street cars and now i have no custom plate option on any of my cars

H a v o c

H a v o c

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
Reaction score
Sin$
Apparently just doing a dupe glitch can get your plates taken away as well. I had my plate option yesterday, no dupes at all, and i can sell 6 a day, today i tested the tuto dupe before helping a friend do it, just to get it figured out so he wouldnt lose any money. Started upgrading the retro and noticed i had no custom plate option, duped a few anyway, didnt sell any of them, just got rid of them with street cars and now i have no custom plate option on any of my cars
Same is happening with me.

C

Charger0074

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
May have sold a car that was duplicated with a generic license plate. My custom license is showing up on some cars but none of the cars I just bought. I've ordered another custom license online and the notification pops up on my screen that I should swing by the shop but the order doesn't pop up when I enter LSC. I can still sell cars.
Any suggestions?
I forgot when I read it but in the update they put in that they disabled I fruit maybe check into that

H a v o c

H a v o c

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
Reaction score
Sin$
I forgot when I read it but in the update they put in that they disabled I fruit maybe check into that
I was able to put a plate on a few hours ago. I sold one duped car and now I can't. RIP.

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
Good work man never understood to now so I'm pretty much screwed for nine months I can I sell my car every 30 hours should I continue to sell before the update I can launch a mission and I could see all my plates on all my cars I don't have any dirties I've checked before the update now to play option doesn't show it all

Hey thanks a lot man the work I never understood it till now so I know for the next six months I'm screwed I can only sell my car every 30 hours and then the prices on my car exchange there all the same I don't lose value but I have no play option at all before the update I don't want to mission and I can see all the plates on all my clothes I own I checked I don't own any dirty should I continue to sell my one car a day like I said I have no play option and none of the cars I have them both characters are dirty I have checked I did the mission I could put plates on all the cars I own I had found one car I didn't have a play option and I got rid of it and It was a month ago and the value the cars all the same

The mission work around was unfortunately fixed yes. Same for ifruit orders even in clean cars.

Any suggestions?

Sure they still show on some but not in new cars? Hm that's first time I read this...

Hm also new to me. I didn't try this method but maybe the plate had to be fitted first I'm not sure. I did the method 2-3 month ago where you also had to upgrade a rh8 and if you forgot it on the first one it didn't work anymore.

But maybe more has changed with 1.40 that just wasn't found yet... 
I was able to put a plate on a few hours ago. I sold one duped car and now I can't. RIP.

It will come back fast. Start selling 1 clean every 30 hours. Your expolit level is not repeat cap offender for sure. So nothing lost yet...

Edit: Need to add that case to the OP tomorrow!

C

Charger0074

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The mission work around was unfortunately fixed yes. Same for ifruit orders even in clean cars.

Sure they still show on some but not in new cars? Hm that's first time I read this...

Hm also new to me. I didn't try this method but maybe the plate had to be fitted first I'm not sure. I did the method 2-3 month ago where you also had to upgrade a rh8 and if you forgot it on the first one it didn't work anymore.

But maybe more has changed with 1.40 that just wasn't found yet...
So should I continue to sell one call every 30 hours I know they're clean because before the update when I wants that mission I changed all the plates on all those cars to make sure that's 160 cars so should I continue to sell one every day

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
So should I continue to sell one call every 30 hours I know they're clean because before the update when I wants that mission I changed all the plates on all those cars to make sure that's 160 cars so should I continue to sell one every day

Yes. At least that's what I'm doing. I'm in the same situation...

C

Charger0074

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And all the prices of my car is all different in priceI have four different prices because I did for different glitches and every time I did the glitch I made a new retro and I was at different levels so the mods on the cars are all different 
Yes. At least that's what I'm doing. I'm in the same situation...
Cool supra thanks for your help man

Top Bottom
Login
Register