What's new

Patched CUSTOM MUTATIONS GLITCH AFTERPATCH 1.07 / NEW METHOD / EARN XP AND DO EASTER EGGS!

• Thread starter summersdude101
  • Start date
  • Views 26,593
EliteJohn

EliteJohn

Reaction score
Sin$

Can you add me I’m on all day I just can’t stick the timing

Mi5-EliteJohn

Menace UK

Menace UK

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Good glitch thanks

Played 4.5 hours IX On realistic with quadruple spawns and it was still only round 22 :biggrin:

G

Glolord

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone explain this a little easier? Instructions are kinda poor written. So do we change step 4 all together or do we replace it. It says player 1 can just turn off there controller no need to get kicked, but step 5 continues after the person gets kicked. Im on xbox

Purple31000

Purple31000

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone explain this a little easier? Instructions are kinda poor written. So do we change step 4 all together or do we replace it. It says player 1 can just turn off there controller no need to get kicked, but step 5 continues after the person gets kicked. Im on xbox
Player 1 joint player 2 in custom mutation, player 1 turn of contrôler for the pop up message and player 2 stay on bring party.
Its not hard to understand with a minimum of réflexion.

G

Glolord

Reaction score
Sin$
Player 1 joint player 2 in custom mutation, player 1 turn of contrôler for the pop up message and player 2 stay on bring party.
Its not hard to understand with a minimum of réflexion.
Ok but then step 5 says join player 2. What is player 1 joining if he doesn't get kicked and just turns off the remote ?

Menace UK

Menace UK

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok but then step 5 says join player 2. What is player 1 joining if he doesn't get kicked and just turns off the remote ?
Obviously he doesn’t have to join again if he wasn’t kicked and you just go on to the next step

Krug x 47

Krug x 47

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you just trying to be annoying or are you just plain stupid. There is 2 methods there’s one where you get kicked and join back. Then there’s another where you just turn your controller off. If you can’t comprehend something so simple don’t attempt to glitch then

EliteJohn

EliteJohn

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone PS4 hosting a lobby I’m trying to get all my weapons maxed if someone can help

G

Glolord

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you just trying to be annoying or are you just plain stupid. There is 2 methods there’s one where you get kicked and join back. Then there’s another where you just turn your controller off. If you can’t comprehend something so simple don’t attempt to glitch then
Cool thanks

Naujzed

Naujzed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Might be patched tried multiple times and it don't work yesterday and the day before got it to work first try, now when backing out the rules/map menu disappears

A

Arocco

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea after the timing step when the host leaves out of the private both players are kicked

CrazyWhyteBoy

CrazyWhyteBoy

Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone having trouble with the Dogs on this? I put it as Quadruple but they spawn real slow did it three times and there all slow

Top Bottom
Login
Register