• Start date
  • Views 3,986
Boar

Boar

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks pretty nice man. I did my 360 slim with red leds since it was the gears of war edition, was thinking about doing it to my X1

A W33K AGO

A W33K AGO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got the red led from the front ROL I have a "testing xbox" for all my soldering so I just took it off the ROL and soldered the led in you gotta be carful because depending how you solder it in it might be green or it might be red idk I was just lucky that I soldered it and it turned on xP I'm not soo good with soldering I got a 500watt solder gun its big and bulky sooo yea lololol I got lucky but that's where I got the led

Caysiknierim

Caysiknierim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got the red led from the front ROL I have a "testing xbox" for all my soldering so I just took it off the ROL and soldered the led in you gotta be carful because depending how you solder it in it might be green or it might be red idk I was just lucky that I soldered it and it turned on xP I'm not soo good with soldering I got a 500watt solder gun its big and bulky sooo yea lololol I got lucky but that's where I got the led
Thanks man! I tried to steal one of the leds from the front but managed to drop every one on my carpet and never found them again. Im just ordering a bag of them off Amazon. Doin mine lime green and purple. Thanks for the help ill post pics of the finished product.

Caysiknierim

Caysiknierim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you think you could post a pic of where there saudered on the front? I'd just like to see so im completely sure.

Top Bottom
Login
Register